Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Solitaire - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Solitaire (1195 Views)

Solitaire Soap Opera Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solitaire by bluerange(f): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2006
who is watching Solitaire! I have been following it religiously. Ireti Doyle (the lady RMD is chasing) trips me. What about you.
Re: Solitaire by angeltolly(f): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss I do watch it and i also love the girl.S he is beautiful.

Re: Solitaire by khuna(f): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2006
i can't afford to miss solitaire,but what trips me the most is the settings involved my favourites are RMD's office , his house and his father's house, but my best scene so far is that where RMD invited the lady he was chasing for dinner in his office and when she declined he laughed the living daylights out of his lungs wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Solitaire by khuna(f): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2006
i can't afford to miss solitaire,but what trips me the most is the settings involved my favourites are RMD's office , his house and his father's house, but my best scene so far is that where RMD invited the lady he was chasing for dinner in his office and when she declined he laughed the living daylights out of his lungs wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

The Most Powerful With A Gun Or Weapon Other Than A Lightsaber On Star Wars / Check Out This Site / Ini Edo Ban - Real Case?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.