Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Travel To Barbados From Accra Or Lagos Without The Need Of Transit Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Barbados From Accra Or Lagos Without The Need Of Transit Visa? (6741 Views)

Trekking From Accra To Lagos for IDPs / Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados / The Journey From Accra To Lagos By Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Barbados From Accra Or Lagos Without The Need Of Transit Visa? by ayostacey: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hello, while searching online for the answer to this question, the search engine drew me to this site because this topic has come up before. I read through numerous posts on the subject, but never saw any valid answer ...AND most of the info was at least several years old. I hold a Nigerian passport but have been living in Accra, Ghana for the last three years with my wife who is American. We would like to travel to Barbados in March. Is there any route that you are aware of that could get us there without a transit visa? Obviously she has no problems going more direct routes, but since I have only the Nigerian passport, it is more difficult. Any legitimate answers would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!!
Re: Travel To Barbados From Accra Or Lagos Without The Need Of Transit Visa? by samally: 10:02am On Dec 02, 2012
Well...my dear friend to make it easy for you.

You have to wait till december 18 upward to board flight from Republic of Benin to barbados direct via west Africa Airline ....

Shalom
Re: Travel To Barbados From Accra Or Lagos Without The Need Of Transit Visa? by samally: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2012
ayostacey: Hello, while searching online for the answer to this question, the search engine drew me to this site because this topic has come up before. I read through numerous posts on the subject, but never saw any valid answer ...AND most of the info was at least several years old. I hold a Nigerian passport but have been living in Accra, Ghana for the last three years with my wife who is American. We would like to travel to Barbados in March. Is there any route that you are aware of that could get us there without a transit visa? Obviously she has no problems going more direct routes, but since I have only the Nigerian passport, it is more difficult. Any legitimate answers would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!!

Less I forget is direct flight from Benin Republic to Barbados...naija transit visa required

Shalom
Re: Travel To Barbados From Accra Or Lagos Without The Need Of Transit Visa? by ayostacey: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2012
Thank you very much for that info...I will check into that.
Re: Travel To Barbados From Accra Or Lagos Without The Need Of Transit Visa? by ayostacey: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2012
I've googled that information and there is nothing found on it. Also, I checked West African Airways site and they state that they only fly from Washington to either Accra, Dakar and Liberia...nothing about Benin or Barbados. If you have a link to your information, please post it. thanks
Re: Travel To Barbados From Accra Or Lagos Without The Need Of Transit Visa? by samally: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2012
ayostacey: I've googled that information and there is nothing found on it. Also, I checked West African Airways site and they state that they only fly from Washington to either Accra, Dakar and Liberia...nothing about Benin or Barbados. If you have a link to your information, please post it. thanks

Starting from 18 of december...
Re: Travel To Barbados From Accra Or Lagos Without The Need Of Transit Visa? by samally: 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: Travel To Barbados From Accra Or Lagos Without The Need Of Transit Visa? by ayostacey: 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
Thanks for your help and the link...however, that statement was made from someone in November of 2010 so Im assuming they were referring to December 18th 2010 as well. And as of now, 2012, there are no flights from there.
Re: Travel To Barbados From Accra Or Lagos Without The Need Of Transit Visa? by keystone123(m): 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
ayostacey: Hello, while searching online for the answer to this question, the search engine drew me to this site because this topic has come up before. I read through numerous posts on the subject, but never saw any valid answer ...AND most of the info was at least several years old. I hold a Nigerian passport but have been living in Accra, Ghana for the last three years with my wife who is American. We would like to travel to Barbados in March. Is there any route that you are aware of that could get us there without a transit visa? Obviously she has no problems going more direct routes, but since I have only the Nigerian passport, it is more difficult. Any legitimate answers would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!!

great job but you need to do more on other visa free country like saint kitts, turs and caicos. getting direct flight without transit to those countries is a big whahala.I am not sure you can get them without transit visa like uk transit or America transit or Brazil.
Re: Travel To Barbados From Accra Or Lagos Without The Need Of Transit Visa? by keystone123(m): 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
ayostacey: Thanks for your help and the link...however, that statement was made from someone in November of 2010 so Im assuming they were referring to December 18th 2010 as well. And as of now, 2012, there are no flights from there.

friend, go to this link: https://www.nairaland.com/296116/flights-barbados-jamaica-west-africa
Re: Travel To Barbados From Accra Or Lagos Without The Need Of Transit Visa? by Dreamchacer2: 12:25am On Jul 16, 2019
Has anyone successfully traveled from Lagos or Abuja to Barbados, on a Nigerian passport, using the Turkey(Istanbul)/Panama route and not had to get a transit visa? I have checked with Titamic and no transit visas are required for that route, using Turkish Airlines and Copa Airlines. Would love to hear from anyone regarding this, as my friend is attempting to make this journey soon.

(1) (Reply)

Directions To Herbert Macaulay Way / Distance Btw Lagos And Akure / 10 Safety Tips For Driving This Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.