Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here (197341 Views)

Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2013/2014,let Us Meet Here. / Bayero University Kano 2013/2014 Let Meet Here. / Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Excelboi(m): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
Walexz02:
Dnt waste ur time choosing 2 federal skuls at a time, i gues non of them wil accept 2nd choice... Abi wat do u tink?
@KingHeni.... Na so we see am o...may God save us in ds country.
U'r getting me wrong.what im tyring to say that i'm confused on which to choose between the two. my second choice is going to be a state or private uni. which skul re u applying to?
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
dafoly: Pls can someone educate me on unilorin d.e admission
dafoly: Pls can someone educate me on unilorin d.e admission
Unilorin D.E admission very 4ny. 1st ensure that they accept your diploma course for admission into ur aspiring dept. Or else u may get admtd bt u wl neva allow for screening. Am once a victim.
2nd. Be ready for post jamb.
3rd try 2 knw mayb vc or registrar or a notable politician in ilorin. And pray.

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
[quote
author=Excelboi]Im also applying for D.E to unilorin or A.B.U but still
contemplating on which to choose as 1st choice. Im using my IJMB result
with 13pts. Anybody applying to the above skuls? And again do unilorin
require transcript? Advice needed peepz[/quote].
unilorin require not a transcript bt 4 abu i dnt knw much abt it. al d best just choose wisely.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
[quote
author=KingHeni]can some body in the house tell. me why Nigeria
organisations discriminate ND and HND certificates.... and the truth is
they know it more than this so called BSC holders. imagine that HND and
ND holders can not be promoted above a particular level in their place
of work, in interviews they re the last to be considered,even in
government owned establishment. them force NIGERIA create
polytechnic? what's the reason behind this unjust discrimination or is
there any special reason i don't know about some one please tell me...
if not for this same reason why would an HND holder be going back to
school to begin as a second year student in a university is that not an
insult... for this same reason we re here discussing about admission
when we are suppose to be talking about master degree programs ..we
shall succeed in our quest this year IJN amen.[/quote]
pls dnt instigate this controversia issue. let the thread base on the aim and objectives. we all know that university and polytechnics are set up to train individual in different objectives. and the country we found ourselves is a bias country where our leaders are not letting things happen positively. they are not ready to promote technical education even with their objective,yet they want development. irrespective of what they do. all i know is that we should all strive for the top and get the required things to be there. to effect the changes we all clamoring for if truely we want a change. it begins in u.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Walexz02(m): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2012
Excelboi: U'r getting me wrong.what im tyring to say that i'm confused on which to choose between the two. my second choice is going to be a state or private uni. which skul re u applying to?
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by dafoly: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2012
DE admission really on my mind
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Akby(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2012
My DE thread got locked so am officially in the building... Leeeegooooo!!!!
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Akby(m): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2012
Ready to start droping the infos. I gained admission to the first and the best university in the land - University of Ibadan via DE this year. Just ask anything u don't know about DE to any school I might be of help. Officially the form is not yet out on sale. It cost ₦4,600 dis year (same price of UTME) and with the slash of UTME form to ₦4,000, DE too might just fall as well. The form comes out imeediately after the UTME examination slated for March 23 2013. Anytime from then the form comes out. Let's get it started.... @Akin_Offical on twitter
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by KingHeni: 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
Akby: Ready to start droping the infos. I gained admission to the first and the best university in the land - University of Ibadan via DE this year. Just ask anything u don't know about DE to any school I might be of help. Officially the form is not yet out on sale. It cost ₦4,600 dis year (same price of UTME) and with the slash of UTME form to ₦4,000, DE too might just fall as well. The form comes out imeediately after the UTME examination slated for March 23 2013. Anytime from then the form comes out. Let's get it started.... @Akin_Offical on twitter
please note utme exam is April 27 not March 23 please take note it must be a typing error on the part of the poster SHALOM.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Obataosu: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
Can a person wit HND after PGD proceed for masters?
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Walexz02(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
^
ofcourse u can proceed.. No kwalmzs
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by dafoly: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
Do unilag accept ND for political science
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Walexz02(m): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
fiilosopher: UNIZIK DIRECT ENRY PAST QUESTIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE.
what do u mean by DE past questions? Plz we dnt wnt scammers here,else we wil report to the admins.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Akby(m): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
KingHeni: please note utme exam is April 27 not March 23 please take note it must be a typing error on the part of the poster SHALOM.

My bad thanks for the correction... Was eager while typing!
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Akby(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
Obataosu: Can a person wit HND after PGD proceed for masters?

Yeah u are simply good to go...
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Akby(m): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
dafoly: Do unilag accept ND for political science

Try and make ur question more direct. Fine Uhilag accepts DE students to all courses so if u finish with political science and there is political science in Unilag u are simply on point applying
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Akby(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
Walexz02:
what do u mean by DE past questions? Plz we dnt wnt scammers here,else we wil report to the admins.

hmmmm... The thing is let me try and correct some ish here. Jamb DON'T conduct exams for DE students it is the school u are applying to that 'may' conduct examination. For example UI, OAU and some other schools don't write exams. Students are being admitted based on their submitted documents - transcript and co. Other school like Unilag, Futa and many more come up with exams to test the ability of the students they wanna admit. Some schools write exams while some don't write. I never wrote for UI and there u have the admission while my friends wrote @ other schools. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by osumahjoy(f): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
So u didnt write post d.e in ui.... Pls can u break down wat dey required in details......
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Akby(m): 6:59am On Dec 17, 2012
osumah joy: So u didnt write post d.e in ui.... Pls can u break down wat dey required in details......
it's quite simple. A minimum of Upper credit and ur 5 o'level credit pass. Will break it down fully when the time comes
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by pwiz(m): 8:08am On Dec 17, 2012
Akby:
it's quite simple. A minimum of Upper credit and ur 5 o'level credit pass. Will break it down fully when the time comes
Must the five o'level credit pass be relevant to the pproposed course of study or just any five o'level subject?
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Akby(m): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2012
p.wiz:
Must the five o'level credit pass be relevant to the pproposed course of study or just any five o'level subject?

The normal o'levels required for Jamb admission... The physics and chemistry for science, commerce and account/economics for commercial and lit and government for arts. Something like that not forgetting maths and english
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Walexz02(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2012
p.wiz:
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Edithspecials: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
Akby: Ready to start droping the infos. I gained admission to the first and the best university in the land - University of Ibadan via DE this year. Just ask anything u don't know about DE to any school I might be of help. Officially the form is not yet out on sale. It cost ₦4,600 dis year (same price of UTME) and with the slash of UTME form to ₦4,000, DE too might just fall as well. The form comes out imeediately after the UTME examination slated for March 23 2013. Anytime from then the form comes out. Let's get it started.... @Akin_Offical on twitter
wic sch did u graduate 4m?
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Akby(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
Edithspecials: wic sch did u graduate 4m?

Rufus Giwa polytechnic - Ondo state polytechnic before
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Edithspecials: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
Akby:

k, i wnt 2 apply via d.e 2 oau jst wnt 2 no if i can b considered cos i graduated 4m auchi by d grace of God wt DT and m nt 4m d west dts y i askd dt qst.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Edithspecials: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
Akby:

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by HABRUZZY(m): 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
akby yan us more about U.I DIRECT ENTRY AND CAN ONE PURCAHSE 2 FORMS
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Excelboi(m): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
@akby and others, I will be applying to Unilorin D.E (hopefully common and islamic law) with IJMB 13points bt my o'level I had pass in maths,Lit and IRS. Any fault in it? Pls advice cos I heard o'level don't really matter.
NB: I wrote this NOv/Dec waec GCE
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Akby(m): 12:10am On Dec 18, 2012
Edithspecials: k, i wnt 2 apply via d.e 2 oau jst wnt 2 no if i can b considered cos i graduated 4m auchi by d grace of God wt DT and m nt 4m d west dts y i askd dt qst.

Sure u can apply... OAU is a federal institution so there is no preferential treatment for a particular region. Everybody irrespective of ur state is equal to gain admission. The only probs is dat OAU academic calendar is terribly slow. Up till now, they've not admitted for this year and students that would be admitted can't resume earlier than march next year. A good school no doubt but a slow calendar. U can give it a trial
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Akby(m): 12:11am On Dec 18, 2012
HABRUZZY: akby yan us more about U.I DIRECT ENTRY AND CAN ONE PURCAHSE 2 FORMS

You can't obtain 2 forms.... It's only 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (112) (Reply)

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission / What GPA Is 2nd Class Upper / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.