Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

The Contaminated Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Contaminated Church (850 Views)

Beware Of Contaminated Anointing / Contaminated Like Miriam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Contaminated Church by anthonypeters(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
Many people have successfully identified themselves with one group or another (Church/denomination) where they go to worship God maybe once in a week or something of the like. Some of these people who are there believe they are “born again,” some regard themselves as “holy” whereas they’ve not even repented.
It is now the order of the day that a kind of short prayer is said usually towards the end of the Sunday service after which the people who actually did say the prayer are declared “born again”; what a pity! Before a person is declared born again, (which should not necessarily be declared by the pastor or the “man of God”; it should be something between one and God) he goes through some processes in which intense prayers are made by the person who wish to be born again. Before a person is born again, he repents (rejects all his sinful ways and promise God never to go back to them again), he gets saved and the grace of Salvation is given to him with which he hates his sinful ways, and then he is sanctified, then the baptism of the Holy Ghost and fire. But today, after the short “born again” prayer, a person is declared “born again” and the next Sunday, you here him “speaking in tongues” Oh! May God have mercy on us. Many souls are perishing in hell because our churches have been contaminated, polluted and mesmerized. Everyday, people run after these Churches where merchandise is made of them. Please I am not trying to preach any Church but you must be very careful if you really want to make Heaven unless you want to join the millions of souls perishing in hell fire!
Little wonder why “born again” sisters dress nude and sexy to Church.” You are free to come the way you are.” Little wonder why there is no difference between a “born again” sister in the Church and a LovePeddler somewhere in the streets. Little wonder why these so called “born again” still fornicate and commit all manner of sins against God. Some Churches now classify “holiness”. They modify holiness the way they want it to be. Please my reader, be not deceived! Some of these so called Churches emanated from the pits of hell and many innocent souls are been misled there. May the Almighty God have mercy on us.
How many Churches still focus on repentance, sanctification/holiness, Baptism of the Holy Ghost and fire? All you hear is prosperity; and the members are been vandalized in every possible means. May God have mercy on us! I repeat, be not deceived (Galatians 6:7).
Flee from any group that does not strive to preach against sin, no matter what sin it is (though it is a pity also that sins are now being classified). Make-ups are no longer preached against, the ladies now prefer adorning themselves on trousers than skirts, and nobody preaches against that. (Read 2nd Timothy 2:1-15)
What about the men? Alcoholism is no longer considered a sin before God; the men now come to Church to look to for girls to fornicate with. Oh! May God have mercy! As I write this I cry in my heart; I cry the more when I look at the Church and see the Church is doomed. It is now a welcomed practice for men to smoke before coming to Church in order to get “high” as such they can sing aloud to “God” when they get to the Church; and who told you that God accepts such? Truly, the glory has departed. The pastors are not excluded in this as they encourage as well as partake in it.
Thank you my Lord Jesus for saving and redeeming me with your blood. Thank you also for revealing these things to me. I pray for everyone that will read this; that you send forth your spirit to convey and explain these things to them inside their spirit, so that they will understand.
What about the kind of music we “praise” God with in our Churches today? Today, there is no difference between a Church and a disco. They have same sound systems, same music, and same equipment. Music now enters from the world into the Church whereas the world should convert to Christianity and not the other way around. We are bringing the world into the Church! Also, I must tell you this: We cannot praise God with Reggae, Bachaton or Rock; these kinds of Music emanated from the pits of hell. Even today, there are Christian songs that are being sung to God and then the world, using the same words! Sometimes they don’t mention God, they only mention the word “love” (which they do not even know the meaning).
What about Rap music and Perreo in the Church? This is unacceptable! The Bible says that we must worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness. Please get those cursed music out of the Churches! I tell you the truth, this type of Church will not enter the kingdom of God (I’m not trying to make myself a judge please).
I can’t keep hiding this, else God might punish me for not saying out, and that thing is: “ROMAN CATHOLICISM IS NOT CHRISTIANITY”; anyone who follows their doctrines will be misled; believe it or not, it is the truth. I am not trying to say that some who goes to The Catholic Church just to do the will of the Lord will not make Heaven, No! All I am saying is that they’ve successfully introduced many things that infuriate God; and then they get innocent souls to do these things assuring them that it pleases God and that “it doesn’t matter”. In fact that they have the kingdom of God, but it is a lie. Get the Bible and study God’s word and you will see the truth for yourself. Don’t expect me to tell you to flee from all forms of idolatry no matter the form in which it has been baptized and the name that has been given to it. If you must make Heaven, then you must be careful and allow God to direct and lead you and not doctrines, pastors, priests or bishops. I never wanted to discuss this Roman Catholicism of a thing but I can’t control it again; millions of souls are already lost there! May God have mercy on us. Please forgive me for mentioning the name of your Church.
There is also this sect that claims that they are Christians yet they deny the deity of Jesus Christ, they deny the deity of the Holy Spirit. They deny almost all of Christian doctrines. They say hell does not exist; that God is a merciful God and that he cannot afford to roast human beings in fire. They removed hell from their own Bible and a whole lot of things. I don’t need to call the name before you know the sect I am talking about. The Bible says that God is a consuming fire! Millions of people have been mislead by this sect and now they are in hell.
Whenever I say hell, some people think it is a joke, they think it is just an ordinary place, I tell you the truth; hell is such a horrible place, don’t even pray for your enemy to end up there, that is why I am releasing all these things so that people will be very careful. Hell is a place of no return! Anyone there is damned forever! Do not forget also that IF YOU MISS HEAVEN, SURELY YOU CANNOT MISS HELL, and you must end up in one; purgatory does not exist oooh! I tell you of a truth; purgatory does not exist ooooh! Do not say someone never warned you!
Flee from all white garment, red garment, and black garment Churches; they are evil! Eckankar is not a Church; it is a secret cult that worships Satan! Brotherhood of the Cross and Star is not a Church; it is a secret cult that worships Satan! Flee from them; they are demonic.
I almost forgot to tell you that native doctor shrines are going into extinction, almost all native doctors are now pastors and they've successfully turned their shrines into churches. Be careful of the place you go to collect prayers, be careful of miracle centers, be careful of miracle pastors. In fact, flee from any pastor that focuses on miracles and does not base his teachings on the salvation of the soul as the only means to receive from God; flee from them for they are satanic, whether you believe it or not, it is the truth. Flee from anyone who preaches prosperity to you even in your sinful ways without striving for repentance and salvation of the soul as the only means of genuine prosperity. The only true way to prosper is by being holy.
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that Grace may abound? (Romans 6:1) I tell you No! Examine yourselves whether ye be in faith; prove you own selves (2nd Corinthians 13:5)
Flee from any sort of sin, no matter how it has been baptized to, no matter the sweet names that has been given to it, flee from it (2nd Corinthians 6:17). We are living in just the last few days; the children of darkness know very well that Jesus’ second coming can take place any moment from now but the Children of God know not; what a pity!
Come out from among them and be ye separate! If thy right eye causeth thee to sin, pluck it out and cast from thee, if thy right hand should cause thee to perish, cut it off and cast from thee; for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell – Mathew 6:29-30.
I know many people will hate this; the Bible said so in 2nd Timothy 4:3-4, but I must keep saying and writing it wherever I go. Forget not also that friendship with the world is enmity with God – James 4:4 and you must come out from among them and be separate that God might accept you.
In conclusion, I don’t mean that Church is Heaven or that one Church is the best, No! But the truth is that you will be in a better position to make Heaven – the ultimate goal, if you identify yourself with a good Church not a disco, opera or dancehall Church. I used to think that the Church one attends does not matter until I identified myself with a good one, and since then I have gained such a dominion with God, I can proudly call God my Father. I am no longer ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Roman 1:16) Praise the Lord!
The truth is that you start your march into Heaven the moment you admit that you are a sinner, you decide never to sin again at all cost, and then start praying, I tell that there will be joy in Heaven for your sake; then identifying yourself with a good Church follows where you hear the raw, undiluted Gospel of Jesus Christ. Nevertheless, Church cannot take you to Heaven if you do not worship God in Spirit and in Truth. After all, there is no name of any Church in heaven.
The best action you can take today is to flee from sin and accept Jesus as your lord and personal Savior, confess your sins to God, confess and admit Jesus as your Lord and personal Savior and then pray to God for salvation, after which Sanctification (through which you are made holy), then the baptism of the Holy Spirit – because the Holy Spirit cannot dwell in an unholy place.
My earnest prayer for you my dear reader is that you repent today, that God will convince you to repent today, that you will yield to that knock going on in your heart now. I will keep praying for you my dear reader, once you get saved, try to pray fro me as well and by the Grace of God, we shall meet in heaven one day. Do not say, tomorrow I will repent, you might not live to see tomorrow. I once heard of a lady whom after preaching to her about repentance, she said to herself, “tomorrow I will repent” but after the preaching as she was heading to cross the main road, a car hit her and she died instantly. Oh! The devil has deceived her by making her to believe that she can repent the next day not knowing that she won’t live to see the next day. Meanwhile, her two friends that came to Church with her repented that very day and surrendered all to Jesus but her, Satan misled her.
Besides, rapture might take place any moment from now, whether you believe it or not, Jesus has confirmed that to me in a dream. It is true that nobody knows neither the time nor the hour; but get ready like those five wise virgins in the Bible, drop any besetting sin, deny yourself, carry your cross and follow Jesus, only the faultless Church (persons) shall be raptured.
God bless you as you take the wise decision today, may God hear your cry and have mercy on you today as you resolve to follow him.
Anthony Onyekachi Ekeh
Re: The Contaminated Church by bola4dprec(m): 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
Spiritually speaking
Re: The Contaminated Church by pastormustwacc: 1:27am On Dec 01, 2012
Where are the roman catholic people sef? Them suppose declare anathema on this poster.
Re: The Contaminated Church by bola4dprec(m): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2012
pastormustwacc: Where are the roman catholic people sef? Them suppose declare anathema on this poster.
pastor !!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Docked For Allegedly Eloping With Member’s Wife / Dont Get It Twisted: What You See Is Not What It Should Be / Hebrew 4: 14-16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.