Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,061 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Palm-kernel Shell For Supplying - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Palm-kernel Shell For Supplying (1085 Views)

Palm Kernel Shell For Sell #1,600 Naira Per Ton ,washed And Over 10.000ton / Interested In Buying Palm Kernel Shell (pks) In Large Quantities. / Looking To Export Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palm-kernel Shell For Supplying by Musyus(m): 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hello everybody, should in case everybody is in need or wandering on how to get palm-kernel shells for supplying in abundance. Pls, contact me on +2348182149281 +2348055628948 or better still on my e-mail address which Phatyus79@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Palm-kernel Shell For Supplying by AwaluddinHP: 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
coolDear Sir,
Hopefully when you read this message, you are in good health, be calm and happy mind. I am Awaluddin From Indonesia, I would like to offer Palm Kernel Shell from Indonesia to you, see if we can work together, if you are still looking for the Palm Kernel Shel to you buy, before we go further, I need to explain about few things and our term n condition:

1- our price is in FOB shipment
2- Quantity of Palm Kernel Shell that can we provide for sale: 100,000 tons to 300,000 tons / month, and ready to serve the contract
3- The price of Palm Kernel Shell shall be USD 67-USD 70/MT FOB Mother Vessel Port of Sumatera and Kalimantan in Indonesia. Payment Usance LC/Standby LC/SBLC
4- The price USD 61-62/MT, Fob mother vessel Port Of Sumatera and Kalimatan in Indonesia, payment of a cash purchase with terms: 6:3:1 or 5:4:1 or 3:6:1. (Cash Price)
5- if you paid by LC you have to open Usance LC or Standby LC or SBLC
6- Export Document all in

here's our standard Palm Kernel Shell ( PKS ) specification :
Parameter Unit Result
Total Moisture (ARB) 15 – 20% (max 22% due to rain)
Ash content (ADB) <3 – 5%
Total Impurity (ARB) < 3%
Total sulfur (ADB) < 1%
Gross calorie value (ARB) 4300 Kcal/kg
Net calorie value (ADB) 4000-4200 Kcal/kg
Ok Sir, can you send me an email back to more formal letter of interest ?, which was signed and given the official stamp of the company belongs to you as a buyer, if you can accepted our term n conditions, then we will send you, our offering letter, I think it would be more convincing for to each other, ready to continuue to realize cooperation and partnership.

Thanks
Best Regards.
email address:aulia.mh096@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Recharge Card Business In Nigeria With Just N10,000 / Affordable Car Rental/ Car Hire Service / Buyers Needed For AGO & LPFO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.