Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! (2835 Views)

Please Help! I Always Stare At My Girlfriend After Sex / Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: / Things Broke People Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by Christino(m): 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2006
Questions. That i ask myself. Enough rhetorics[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000] for a lazy man like me.

I shouldn't be broke. No there are different definitions obviously. If some have less than 10K they are broke. If some have less than 50K, they are broke, and if our politicians have less than 50 Mil, they are Broken! embarassed

If I have less than five k then i'm broke (NAIRA O not dols) - I'll eat, move about and buy recharge cards, and the month is far from 25th - How on earth am I gon' survive? angry
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by Rhodalyn(f): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2006
aint ya got parents?
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by Christino(m): 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2006
LOL! Parents sure expect you to grow up.
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by Rhodalyn(f): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2006
not whn U're fxckin broke n av no means of surviving!
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by Advin(m): 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2006
@Christino.
Are you in the working class? If you are, you need proper spiritual help and deliverance, if you're still depending on your parents, it's somehow normal. Your time has not yet come. It will soon come.
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by niterider(m): 12:54am On Apr 23, 2006
@ christino
Ni**@,i feel u.Same thing here.I get more money than an average worker in but i somehow endup broke by the 2nd week of every month.Not broke as in i have barely enuff,but broke as in NO MONEY.
@Rhodalyn
You can ask ur parents for help if it happens once in a while but not every month.
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by Rhodalyn(f): 12:59am On Apr 23, 2006
bt if it gets to da point where dere's no hope, definetely ya gonna av to turn up to ya papa n mama evn if it's every month! they gave birth to U so therefore it's their responsibilty to see ya thru life until U cn mk it on ya own
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by niterider(m): 1:09am On Apr 23, 2006
Is there any point in u being independent if u cant handle ur resources properly?They will get tired and tell u to move back home where u can be taken care of.
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by niterider(m): 1:11am On Apr 23, 2006
@Rhodalyn.
By the way,where did u get that a** signature of urs.Looks cool
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by hotangel2(f): 2:16am On Apr 23, 2006
Ohh wow, u poor muffin.

If you r like me, my dad wont let me work, and i have to get allowance from him so, i have no reason to be broke. So uhmm ask ur parents if u need money.

Anyways uhmmm, Work so u can make money. I dunno what to tell u.
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by niterider(m): 2:38am On Apr 23, 2006
whether allowance or calary,if u cant hang on to money,u will end up broke
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by niterider(m): 2:39am On Apr 23, 2006
*salary
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by Christino(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2006
If you can't help me then send food to me!!!

Send loads and loads o' sandwitches and pizzas

Send hotdogs, burger and chips,

or else, give me a better advice than "Go to your parents" - not everyone's got parents u know?
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by hotangel2(f): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2006
Ohh im sorry hun.

WORK FOR UR MONEY then.
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by Fluffy(f): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2006
Ye man take Hottie's advice and work for your money. Don't wait around for handouts.

If you're allready working, put in some double or even triple shifts so u can make some more mula! grin

Time is money, so if you spend your time making money you won't be broke again. cool

PS I hope you don't have a gambling problem or something coz then u always gonna be broke. cheesy
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by Christino(m): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2006
Okay, I spend my money helping people - yea dats it, i hardly even help myself, just people. Aint that nice. And i didn't say i'm stack broke ok cool
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by Fluffy(f): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2006
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by Grizzly(m): 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2006
Less women, less bets, pay ur tithes. ok?
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by niterider(m): 4:42am On Apr 26, 2006
Grizzly:

Less women, less bets, pay your tithes. ok?

Thats definately sometin that can be taken note of
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by Christino(m): 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2006
I always thought of that, but frankly speaking, i'm owing God last month's tithe and I hope it doesn't happen again.
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by eveseh(f): 3:47pm On May 20, 2006
yaa,i can be broke sometimes but not
all ways,when am broke i dont let to go out
becos when i see something i wanna buy it tongue
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by Christino(m): 6:21pm On May 20, 2006
Anyways you don't look lyk someone who'z eva broke tho tongue
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by eveseh(f): 6:23pm On May 20, 2006
yea maybe not,but i can get broke
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by DaHitler(m): 6:27pm On May 20, 2006
Christino, you just have to be smart with your money. Maybe drink water instead of sodas e.t.c.

I am always loaded with cash, but I save a lot for a rainy day. Also, keep good ties with your family so they can bail you out when times get rough (Heck, I hate that they worship God, but I still pretend to be ok with it) cheesy
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by mukina2: 6:29pm On May 20, 2006
@afeni thot a man does not need to ask from family as long as he's off age
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by DaHitler(m): 6:30pm On May 20, 2006
I don't ask. I am just given.
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:31pm On May 20, 2006
Afeni:

Christino, you just have to be smart with your money. Maybe drink water instead of sodas e.t.c.
lol Afeni cheesy cheesy U fool O!!
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by 2cantango(f): 6:33pm On May 20, 2006
shocked I could never ask anyone for money shocked I never tell anyone if I'm struggling financially embarassed
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by mukina2: 6:35pm On May 20, 2006
Afeni:

I don't ask. I am just given.

are you a boy or a amn
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by DaHitler(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2006
I am the same way too! I just cut back and focus on spending the bare minimum till I get back on my feet.
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by DaHitler(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2006
Mukina2, thats an excellent question. Do you want to check?
Re: Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:37pm On May 20, 2006
which is never very likely Afeni!!, U never get back on ya seat! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Opinion About Atlantic International University Anambra State. / Re: Legal Opinion On National Union Of Electricity Employess (nuee) Et Al Vs. Bu / See 21years Popular Yahoo Boy "Wacko Bumper" Who Makes $14,000 A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.