Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! (1399 Views)

2013 Financial Empowerment For 3,000 Resellers (Fri, 11th January) / GET AN INSTANT JOB OFFER IN ANY OIL COMPANY, BANK, TELECOM COMPANY OF UR CHOICE / Ever Wished You Had A Telecom Job That Pays Up To N6 Million Naira Per Annum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by analytika: 3:46am On Dec 01, 2012
An online telecom company is recruiting resellers to tap into the cheapest and quality global telecommunication project which opens a gateway to international calls going for as low as =N=2/min or 3. 3kobo/sec.

All accredited sponsored resellers are going to have the following in advance:

1. FREE Multi-Level voice website prefunded with =N=50,000 or =N=100,000 Loan Facility in call credit re-payable within 3-8 months.
2. 1,000 SMS units to promote sale
3. A 33-chapter Global Telecommunication seminar video CD for intensive personal training.
4. Up to 10 branded email addresses attached to their domain name (e. g. yourusername@yourbusinessname. com. ng or . com or . net etc)***

Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 01, 2012
Another one?
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by Femoje(m): 7:59am On Dec 01, 2012
Am intrested pls send me the details to my email: femojeactive@gmail.com
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by valugal: 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2012
Please, i am interested too but not in Lagos. I reside in P/H. My email: valugal@ymail.com, 0704404399
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by analytika: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2012
An online telecom company is recruiting resellers to tap into the cheapest and quality global telecommunication project which opens a gateway to international calls going for as low as =N=2/min or 3. 3kobo/sec.

1. FREE Multi-Level voice website prefunded with =N=50,000 or =N=100,000 Loan Facility in call credit re-payable within 3-8 months.
3. A 33-chapter Global Telecommunication seminar video CD for intensive personal training.
4. Up to 10 branded email addresses attached to their domain name (e. g. yourusername@yourbusinessname. com. ng or . com or . net etc)***

Your Benefits As An Accredited resellers

1. Resellers generate a minimum of =N=200,000from mere call credit sales transfer (if granted =N=100,000 starting call credit in loan); but =N=100,000 (if granted =N=50,000 starting Call credit).
2. You can earn a minimum of =N=5,000 from mere giving resellership right to your sub-resellers. (Note: Only accredited resellers can earn from sub-resellers generation)
3. You will make a one-time =N=100 per every fresh subscriber you create
4. 25% or instant =N=500 commission on each Global Telecommunication Video CD sold
5. Access to sell voice credit both within and internationally and earn foreign income
6. You do not have to buy a special software to generate a global calling Card/voucher PINs. It has already been built for you to automate easily.
7. Resellers can monitor daily, monthly and even annual income and sales directly from their voice webpage.
8. Call credit can be sold both online or offline.
9. Once you are accredited, You can personalize your voice website in your business/product/brand/domain name to your subscribers.
10. After accreditation it takes about 48hrs. to develop and perfect your Multi-level voice website.

Interested candidates are to visit www.TalkTooMuch.Net and fill the form on the home page or forward their short applications, containing city, State and Contact phone numbers to reseller@TalkTooMuch.Net or in text to: +234(0)80-66-944-944 or +234(0)80-33-279-933, +234(0)81-86-011-866

Note: Adequate training shall be provided for the accredited sponsored resellers to start off within 24 hours. Only the first 150 registered applicants on or before 14th December, 2012 will be considered for the Sponsorship after which the standard registration policy applies.

Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by valugal: 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
valugal: Please, i am interested too but not in Lagos. I reside in P/H. My email: valugal@ymail.com, 0704404399
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by analytika: 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
Naija Aboki: Another one?

Yes, Take a look on the previous editions above.You too can apply to be invited to the coming Seminar at the same venue.
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by dreama: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
Please when is the next seminar coming? Can i av my invitation on this mail dream4big@rocketmail.com or 08092444872. I'm in Abeokuta, ogun state
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by Professor2know: 2:26am On Dec 03, 2012
N-Landers,

I hope the mode of applications for the programme is welly spelt out in this advert. But Why are some people carelessly posting their contact details on nairaland instead of complying with the simple instructions on the advert? I know no one applying through this means may be invited.
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by Professor2know: 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2012
Professor2know: N-Landers,

I hope the mode of applications for the programme is welly spelt out in this advert. But Why are some people carelessly posting their contact details on nairaland instead of complying with the simple instructions on the advert? I know no one applying through this means may be invited..
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by Technika: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
dreama: Please when is the next seminar coming? Can i av my invitation on this mail dream4big@rocketmail.com or 08092444872. I'm in Abeokuta, ogun state

The coming seminar come up at the same venue on friday, 14th dec., 2012
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by dreama: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
Technika:

The coming seminar come up at the same venue on friday, 14th dec., 2012

At What time is it coming, please?
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by Professor2know: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2012
dreama:

At What time is it coming, please?

@Dreama,

even though the date and venue are spelt out on the advert, u still ask for that. nawaoo!
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by Londonbigboy: 4:40am On Dec 07, 2012
Professor2know:

@Dreama,

even though the date and venue are spelt out on the advert, u still ask for that. nawaoo!

@professor2know,

Don't mind the dreama, I think the seminar is open to many people since the venue and date is made open now. my concern is the capacity of the conference centre to be used.
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by mackengift: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2012
I will like to enroll but am in delta state and can't make it. Is there any provision for me? Mackengift@gmail.com
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by analytika: 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2012
mackengift: I will like to enroll but am in delta state and can't make it. Is there any provision for me? Mackengift@gmail.com

mackengift,

The seminar is open to all but with the limited space available in the banquet Hall, it is ideal to be punctual at the venue. Meanwhile, there are limited number that can be accommodated with the loan facility to commence business. It may be increased later when the successful beneficiaries pay up their loan within the specified time of within 3-8 months.
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by Professor2know: 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
Londonbigboy:

@professor2know,

Don't mind the dreama, I think the seminar is open to many people since the venue and date is made open now. my concern is the capacity of the conference centre to be used.

tanx Londonbigboy
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by valugal: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
valugal: Please, i am interested too but not in Lagos. I reside in P/H. My email: valugal@ymail.com, 0704404399
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by analytika: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2012
mackengift: I will like to enroll but am in delta state and can't make it. Is there any provision for me? Mackengift@gmail.com

You can enroll anywhere but you need to undergo training to be able to manage your investment properly. I suggest you send your application to the site and you will be attended to.
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by valugal: 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2012
analytika:

You can enroll anywhere but you need to undergo training to be able to manage your investment properly. I suggest you send your application to the site and you will be attended to.
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by valugal: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2012
analytika:

mackengift,

The seminar is open to all but with the limited space available in the banquet Hall, it is ideal to be punctual at the venue. Meanwhile, there are limited number that can be accommodated with the loan facility to commence business. It may be increased later when the successful beneficiaries pay up their loan within the specified time of within 3-8 months..
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by ShedrackOnos(m): 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
analytika: An online telecom company is recruiting resellers to tap into the cheapest and quality global telecommunication project which opens a gateway to international calls going for as low as =N=2/min or 3. 3kobo/sec.

Your Benefits As An Accredited resellers

1. Resellers generate a minimum of =N=200,000from mere call credit sales transfer (if granted =N=100,000 starting call credit in loan); but =N=100,000 (if granted =N=50,000 starting Call credit).
2. You can earn a minimum of =N=5,000 from mere giving resellership right to your sub-resellers. (Note: Only accredited resellers can earn from sub-resellers generation)
3. You will make a one-time =N=100 per every fresh subscriber you create
4. 25% or instant =N=500 commission on each Global Telecommunication Video CD sold
5. Access to sell voice credit both within and internationally and earn foreign income
6. You do not have to buy a special software to generate a global calling Card/voucher PINs. It has already been built for you to automate easily.
7. Resellers can monitor daily, monthly and even annual income and sales directly from their voice webpage.
8. Call credit can be sold both online or offline.
9. Once you are accredited, You can personalize your voice website in your business/product/brand/domain name to your subscribers.
10. After accreditation it takes about 48hrs. to develop and perfect your Multi-level voice website.

Interested candidates are to visit www.TalkTooMuch.Net and fill the form on the home page or forward their short applications, containing city, State and Contact phone numbers to reseller@TalkTooMuch.Net or in text to: +234(0)80-66-944-944 or +234(0)80-33-279-933, +234(0)81-86-011-866

Note: Adequate training shall be provided for the accredited sponsored resellers to start off within 24 hours. Only the first 150 registered applicants on or before 14th December, 2012 will be considered for the Sponsorship after which the standard registration policy applies.

Hello;I am interested in your sales but i reside in Edo state.Uromi to be precise.Esan North East local government of Nigeria.How do i get into the sales?
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by analytika: 12:20am On Dec 10, 2012
Shedrack Onos:

Hello;I am interested in your sales but i reside in Edo state.Uromi to be precise.Esan North East local government of Nigeria.How do i get into the sales?

It is better you send your concern to the email address (i.e. admin@talktoomuch.net) of the concerned company. Training on the global telecom project is important for anybody to be able to manage the investment properly and more importantly pay up the loan facility. You can then apply for the Global telecom training video CD for personal training and thereafter apply for the Facility.
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by analytika: 6:32am On Dec 10, 2012
@professor2know,

This might be the last for the year and since invitation is open to as many as those who may like to take advantage of the investment, you are encouraged to be punctual becos of limited seating reservation
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by Professor2know: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2012
analytika:
@professor2know,

This might be the last for the year and since invitation is open to as many as those who may like to take advantage of the investment, you are encouraged to be punctual becos of limited seating reservation
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by seedvest(f): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2012
dreama:

At What time is it coming, please.?
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by freeccnow(f): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2012
This seems to be a great deal. If the offer still going on or it is done already?
Re: 150 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! by seedvest(f): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2012
freeccnow: This seems to be a great deal. If the offer still going on or it is done already?

You can apply to be part of the experience and attend d seminar

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Assist With Set Up Of Pearson Vue And Prometric Testing Center / Process Control, Automation And Instrumentation Engineering Designtraining / How To Make Ankara Accessories, Wirework, Smallchops, Makeup Etc For N7,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.