Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,852 members, 7,824,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Fcmb Calling! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fcmb Calling! (4366 Views)

FCMB Calling For A Three Day Training / FCMB Calling? / Urgent! Fcmb Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fcmb Calling! by dsa(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2008
Hello house,

I just got mail from First City Group now calling me for pre-employment test, pls any info on the nature of test kindly share with me and others.

Also nairalanders working with FCMB pls this is your chance to help us with information, about the test and interview.

We share appreciate all your advice and help.

Thanks and God bless.
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Fcmb Calling! by asaajuomo1(m): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2008
Can you give us full info on it. (venue, date and time)

Thanks One LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fcmb Calling! by Bristolian: 1:14am On Feb 12, 2008
Date: February 16, 2008

Venue: CMD Management Village , Shangisha

Time: 8.00am

You've gotta show up with a copy of the email and your phone showing the text message sent to you.
Re: Fcmb Calling! by jumia: 10:28am On Feb 12, 2008
i receive mail from fcmb too,are they a good paying bank,what is their interview like?
Re: Fcmb Calling! by asamma: 10:40am On Feb 12, 2008
plss guys where in this country is shingisha
Re: Fcmb Calling! by Blessoo: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2008
Hi,
am interested in this offer, could you plsease let me know on how to apply.
cheers
Re: Fcmb Calling! by dsa(m): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2008
The test format as i was told in my office by a lady who sat for the test sometimes ago,

it is more of shapes, english and reasoning.

Shangisha is along Ikorodu express road almost opposite 7up, or you just take bike from Ketu bus stop.

Wishing all best of success.
Re: Fcmb Calling! by ogunlekan: 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2008
Shangisha is an outskirt of lagos.Gettin there depends on where you are coming from,from the Island and mainland get to ketu cross to the other side of the road and take a bike to CMD.From the Ikorodu Axis get to ketu,then take abike to CMD.From Ikeja get to 7Up bus stop along Lagos - Ibadan express way,cross the express and take a bike to CMD.
Re: Fcmb Calling! by router(m): 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2008
Am also going for the test. I got the mail but got no text message.Did anybody get both.

Please help us with the test format. Thanks
Re: Fcmb Calling! by dsa(m): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2008
No text message yet as far as i am concerned but you can click on the site below for details on this test and other banks.

All the best.

rasamventures..com/

Cheers
Re: Fcmb Calling! by dsa(m): 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2008
No text message yet as far as i am concerned but you can click on the site below for details on this test and other banks.

All the best.

http://rasamventures..com/

Cheers
Re: Fcmb Calling! by ashmanpolo: 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2008
I also got a mail n a text. But my venu is ENUGU and i have never bn there b4. Pls anybody with an info of their PAY? That's my interest.
Re: Fcmb Calling! by ovwighoe(m): 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2008
plz house i got a text but no email.my test cntre is Enugu.date is 16 feb 2008 and venue is modotel.they did ot include time.plz anyone writing in Enugu should help me out with the time so i know how to plan my movement, thanks
Re: Fcmb Calling! by dsa(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2008
Well mine is lagos here which is slated for 8am.

CMD Ketu.
Re: Fcmb Calling! by jukehinde(f): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2008
hey guys, most of you didn'y get mail or txt mssg becos you didn't include it in your cv. About the pay stuff, all i can say is dat its very good and its getting better.

One of the fastest growing bank now. I bet you will love to work in a world class environment.

I wish you guys all the best. i don't really know about the test questions cos its conducted by a consultant for the bank.

Good luck and one love.
Re: Fcmb Calling! by chychy(f): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2008
posted my cv but wasn't called. porquoi?
Re: Fcmb Calling! by dsa(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2008
@jukehinde,

Sorry are u working with FCMB?
Any info.

Thanks.
Re: Fcmb Calling! by ayoorr: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2008
please o my people, pls i want to know if gatecrachers are allow.
they no invite me o , but i want to try the test, please advice me
Re: Fcmb Calling! by naGod2: 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2008
i got the mail but no tex message yet.there is no harm in trying.i gatecrashed last saturday etb test,you never can tell it might be your opportunity
Re: Fcmb Calling! by hni(m): 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2008
well i have the whole format in my box contact me on 08054732185 or 07037721707 or mentalspace1624@yahoo.com grin
Re: Fcmb Calling! by etudaiye: 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2008
the exam have about 3 sections graphical interpretation, logical reseaning etc.
Re: Fcmb Calling! by 2bad(m): 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2008
how come some of us that applied for this job offer were not called, some HR Department sef
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool
Re: Fcmb Calling! by olaolau: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2008
please can you just send me the detail of that interview for fcmb on comming up tommorow this is my number please 08034893673 just do all you can to help thanks in anticipation for your promt repply.
Re: Fcmb Calling! by awizzy1(m): 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2008
please can uninvited candidates go for the text?
Re: Fcmb Calling! by awizzy1(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2008
please can uninvited candidates go for the test?
Re: Fcmb Calling! by olaolau: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2008
i really want to know if an uninvited candidate go for the test in lagos at cmd villageplease i need a repply members.
Re: Fcmb Calling! by dsa(m): 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2008
Hi,

If you are not called you can as well try your luck. Is either they accept or reject you, there is no crime in trying.

We shall get there, in Jesus name.
Re: Fcmb Calling! by hni(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2008
am really very sorry i should have down loaded it on nairaland 4 you guys but i ran outa time at the cafe ystaday but i told my friend 2 send it 4m his office 4 me . am indeed ver

(1) (Reply)

Just Lost My Job Today / Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? / Sahara Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.