Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

How To Become A Dealer And Sub-dealer With Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Zain, Visafone - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Become A Dealer And Sub-dealer With Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Zain, Visafone (631 Views)

How To Become A Dealer And Sub-dealer With Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Zain, Visafone / Super Fast Free Browse Tricks [ Zain Mms Inclusive] / New Zain Setting That Browse Freeeeeeeeee On Fone And Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Dealer And Sub-dealer With Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Zain, Visafone by mtnglodealers: 11:30am On Dec 01, 2012
Good day to you,

Lots of people within the country desire to go into recharge cards business which is a very lucrative one to do. People who venture into this type pf business never regret they go into it. And i strongly believed that yours will not be regret too but rather success and prosperity.

I have compiled an e-book concerning this business which will help you to get "ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION" you need to commence this business. All the tips you need for this business without contacting anyone else have been compiled in this "E-BOOK" and they are bellow:

1. The amount of money you really need to commence this business on your own both as a dealer or a sub-dealer;
2. The companies, Addresses and mobile numbers of Dealers;
3. The location and contact numbers of each networks administrator: MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, ZAIN and VISAFONE e.t.c;

4. How to succeed in this business.

please kindly call me now 07044825409, 08166760245

(1) (Reply)

I Have An Investor / Fish Pond Wanted / Cocktail Fountains Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.