Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,193 members, 7,860,273 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Unizik Pre Science Form Is Still On Sale. You May Wish To Apply Now. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Pre Science Form Is Still On Sale. You May Wish To Apply Now. (779 Views)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2015/2016 Diploma And Pre Science Form / 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) / Anambra State University Pre Science Form On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Unizik Pre Science Form Is Still On Sale. You May Wish To Apply Now. by Ezennaemeka1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2012
This is to remind those who wish to apply for unizik pre science programme that the form is still on sale. The form which is sold at the rate of 8000 naira can only be obtained in the school premises.
For those who stay afar, I am currently running a service called #register for me. All you need to do is to scan your credentials to to me, pay the service fee and everything will be done for you. Am also currently running a service called #connect me. This service is to help those who need a roommate at mbaukwu, the place where the pre science programme is taking place.
So whether you'r a male or female and you need a roommate just call me on 08060715532 to link you up with nice accommodation and a nice roommate.
Incase you want to leave alone, you'r also advised to call for a nice accomodation.

For those who don't know what unizik pre science is all about, visit https://www.nairaland.com/1057306/2013-unizik-pre-science-form
Re: Unizik Pre Science Form Is Still On Sale. You May Wish To Apply Now. by Ezennaemeka1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
This is to notify the general public that the unizik pre science hostel is filled up. Both males and females hostel.
So contact me now for your offcamp accommodation before the lodges close to school will be filled up.
Re: Unizik Pre Science Form Is Still On Sale. You May Wish To Apply Now. by Odunnu: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
Dont we already have a similar thread? Why open another one?

(1)

WAEC 2013 / Which Is The Best University In Nigeria For Masters Degree? / ASUU Dismisses Resumption Rumour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.