Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland (9133 Views)

Imagine This Wonderful Head Line On A Daily Paper. / The Best Signature Line On Nairaland / Chat Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by uspry1(f): 1:11am On Jul 22, 2008
Tosin aka OlowoTee

Tell me about your experience visiting to deaf school institutional in Lagos state on dated July 19th with your team of friends.

I am anxious to hear about it.

Uspry1
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2008
thanks Uspry. .

It was very interesting.  . . . . I actually don't know where to begin. But it was reaally really wonderful visiting them. We had a nice session with them, learnt the sign language, played football with them, donated some gift items, had a career talk etc. We went as a group of 6members! I would have uploaded some of our pics here but for security reasons, I won't, maybe if  you are on facebook, you can add me up, to gain access to these pics. it was an  exciting and memorable moment

Nice day!

Oops! so sorry, I had to modify this. . .
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by bluehorizo(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2008
Bless your heart and may all your heart desires come to pass. O dabo
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by kingville(m): 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2008
Hi dear,i got to see your journal and i read them although i didnt finish everything cos it was very long but i found it kind of interesting.Have never had anything to do with someone whos got a problem with hearing but i think i am interested in getting to know you.From your post you sound like someone with a great heart and spirit.You sound intelligent and i must say that your prety.I will like to get to know more of you do send me an email feelkc2000@yahoo.ca.Cheers,
kingsley
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by brownbonno(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2008
Hi uspry1,
I read your journal with mixed emotions(sadness and joy).Without going into the sad part of my emotions,the joy is that there is a reason for your disability.I am sure sure it help to bring your inner self to reality,there is no other way you could find fulfilment than the way you are today.Try and find joy is your life with happy children.
Finding a true love?You will sure surely find one that love you for who you are.I will encourage you not to be restricted by any force(s) in enjoying what you do best.
Cheers and God bless.
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by maneasy: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2008
he
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by bigboyslim(m): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2008
Hello USPRY1. I just finished viewing your journal and i must admit that I was really touched. You are a true inspiration and a living testimony to the fact that if we are really determined, we can always become what we aspire to be. Keep up the good work you are doing on nairaland. We really appreciate your efforts. Stay blessed and have a nice weekend.

Out of my stubborn curiosity i would like to ask, what does "USPRY1" mean?
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by uspry1(f): 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2008
To: kingville, brownbonno, maneasy, and bigboyslim

Thank you for your word of encouragement and your inspiration of my journal you all read.

Unfortunately right now i am preoccupied working on my two website facelifts and involved with my current and potential clients, who chose me, working on their new hosted site with paid pre-made template installation on the specific hosting module being added in order to launch their site READY.

I don't have time to chat anyone else for the remaining of my spare time at the same time moderating/posting this forum.
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by uspry1(f): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2008
bigboyslim:

Out of my stubborn curiosity i would like to ask, what does "USPRY1" mean?

Actually i put three words into one that defines:

[list]
[li]US is where I reside at[/li]
[li]PRY is my inquire closely or snoop learning what Nairaland.com and Nigeria culture is all about I want to learn more.[/li]
[li]1 is the number I strongly believe that I am the only one who happens to be deaf member on this forum. Even though there are very few NL members have their own disability exposed that does not hinder them being members here.[/li]
[/list]

Hope it does make a sense to you! grin
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by bigboyslim(m): 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2008
uspry1:

Actually i put three words into one that defines:

[list]
[li]US is where I reside at[/li]
[li]PRY is my inquire closely or snoop learning what Nairaland.com and Nigeria culture is all about I want to learn more.[/li]
[li]1 is the number I strongly believe that I am the only one who happens to be deaf member on this forum. Even though there are very few Nairaland members have their own disability exposed that does not hinder them being members here.[/li]
[/list]

Hope it does make a sense to you! grin

Thanks for the explanation. it makes a lot of sense now. cheers
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by ztyle(m): 4:51am On Aug 25, 2008
100% sense dey inside.
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by sima(f): 5:36am On Aug 25, 2008
i know, na so i cc am too oo
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by beecrofty(m): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2008
hey USPry1,
how are you doing, i just finished reading your journal en i felt holding you for a moment there, You are one hell of a strong Black woman. Anyways, i just wanted to say hello and you are doing marvelously well even with your Impairment, something some normal people can't even do. Well, i think i just about said it all, Can i holla at you through your YIM, you could buzz me on mine, you can find that throug my profile.
Talk to you later
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by uspry1(f): 4:40am On Sep 01, 2008
@beecrofty

Thank you for your word of encouragement! However I am on USA holiday- LABOR'S DAY to deserve big break from my client working on unfinished project constantly.
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by kingsikaz(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2008
any body in da room?
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by uspry1(f): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2008
kingsikaz:

any body in da room?
@kingsikaz

LOL! Nobody in da room, because everyone is busy reading/posting on popular sections: Romance, Sports, Religion, Phones, and Politics HOTCAKE! HOTCAKE! HOTCAKE!

Enough time for me to focus on my current and potential clients working on new/existing websites being installed MANY add-on integration modules they want me doing my job EXCELLENT while everyone else (webmaster/programmers) failed to do so!

LESS on my duty job on NL but answering posts where i am specialized in or catching any offensive threads to be moved or reported to Seun!
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by ajayi1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2008
@ Uspry1. I read your journal, I really feel for it and it was interesting and nice. I have to open a thread under graphic telling all NL to check it out. God Bless you. My regards to your children.
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by CrazyMan(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2008
Hi uspry1, are you a nigerian?
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by Damoojeje: 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2008
Pls teach me how to use dis cite
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by uspry1(f): 3:46am On Nov 29, 2008
@ajay1

I am glad that you did enjoyed reading my journal. Amen!

@crazykid

Did you ever read thoroughly my journal entire answering to your question? Anyway, NOPE! I am not a Nigerian!

@Damoojeje

What cite are you talk about? I think the wording 'cite' somehow misspelled for 'site', is that correct? I wait for your answer to my question.
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by demmy000(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2008
hello uspry1. read your journal and kinda like it. you look cute in your profile as well. chao!
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by uspry1(f): 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2008
@demmy000

I see that you are new member, welcome to Nairaland!

I am glad you like it!
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by ajaabi(m): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2009
Hi uspry1,
Your rss page was quite inciting. I hope it is real cos you are a sure survival. Love ya
I was redirected from a thread on PAID SURVEYS where you said you use DNS and your IP thing to track manufacturers and prevent fraudulent sites.
I would appreciate if you can be more elaborate about it.
Regards to your kids. I'l tell my wife and kid about you. Cheers
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by uspry1(f): 6:59am On Feb 02, 2009
Hi ajaabi

Glad you enjoyed reading my journal recently. And you asked me to elaborate about PAID SURVEYS sites whether it is fake or not.

Obviously, I easily trace their website/domain name using my registered whois lookup site in order to reveal their DNS/IP address telling me where their company locate, who register with, and who administrate domain name to be matched from what their PAID SURVEY website stated on contact section or about section.

For example on PAID SURVEY site on contact/about us section said "ABC Marketing Research Corporation, 123 ABC street, North America, US, Country, 98741", i usually trace their domain name on whois lookup to reveal saying Administrator Information: "John Doe, 321 CBA Drive, Victoria Island Nigeria" but company name was BLANK and Domain Registrar Information: "Mary Jesus, 444 Zxy Street, Moscow, Russia CXQ-321"! Why three different addresses on whois lookup not match with the PAID SURVEY site's contact/about us page? It led to my suspicious---site FISHY or FAKE or PHISHING!

Get it!

I had bad experience few years ago, not on PAID SURVEY site, but USA employment site that was fake, created by Russian scammer to hire me for online financial-processing manager position without checking out on whois lookup FIRST! I learned my lesson and already reported to government-based Internet Scam and local police giving them two personal checks that were either stolen or fake! That USA employment site had been SHUT DOWN by FBI!

After that happened, I registered my own private DNS/Whois lookup site to check out if i feel suspect about sites ALL THE TIME.

Also I have McAfee SiteAdvisor that has automatic dialog/popup warning message to notify me by color: green mean valid real site, red mean fake/phising/unknown site, or yellow mean cautious with site might be fake or unknown when i enter the site address(URL) on the blank web address on my both favorite browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and FireFox3.

Finally, you are more than welcome telling your wife and kid about me! No problem!
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by ajaabi(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2009
Hi, thanx for the insight. You kept impressing me with your doggedness, without meaning to (by the way). I but there are lots of us who would need the software you use to caution in dealing with online service providers. In fact, I ve conceptualised many NGO towards making the net a bit safer but couldnt get enough people to take off with any of it. More so, I am not a web developer, just know a little to help in determining or suggesting to professional.

I would be glad if you can make the software available for me and others, at a fee, if you want.
Secondly, there are some projects I would like to partner with you.
Most importantly, I would like to know you personally, be a family friend, share moments, phone numbers, etc.
Thank you.
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by Crownvilla(m): 10:21pm On May 08, 2010
Hi Uspry,

How are you doing?
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by uspry1(f): 7:30pm On May 20, 2010
Crownvilla:

Hi Uspry,

How are you doing?

Sorry for late reply to you, Crownvilla. I am doing fine. What about you? grin
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by honeyfave: 11:45pm On Oct 30, 2010
hi uspryl
i read your journal some years back as a guest, they are inspiring. i'll say you re free spirited and humble woman.
More success on your way. how are your children?
much love and stay blessed
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by uspry1(f): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2010
honeyfave:

hi uspryl
i read your journal some years back as a guest, they are inspiring. i'll say you re free spirited and humble woman.
More success on your way. how are your children?
much love and stay blessed

Thank you honeyfave! My children are superfine! I encourage you to check this out to support me at below link:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-544739.0.html only good for 30 days and December 2010.
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by tigerpaws(f): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2011
Hi uspry

It's been some time you updated your journal. How are you and your kids?

Guess who's back on this thread grin https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-733558.1024.html
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by uspry1(f): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
tigerpaws:

Hi uspry

It's been some time you updated your journal. How are you and your kids?

Guess who's back on this thread grin https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-733558.1024.html

Hi tigerpaws, I am good with my life so freedom while my kids now are grown adults gone to college away from my home. grin Refer to above thread i read, i am done with this scammer (Coolfaced8,shopclue,pinkequity,wumni) she owed me my service rendered for website design in 2009. angry
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by tigerpaws(f): 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2011
Sorry for bringing it up, I just thought I should let you know Wunmi Allen the scammer is back under so many usernames so you dont bump into her for another business  grin   grin   

Did you win the $50K Pepsi USA Refresh project?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beauty Queens / Dead Bodies Everywhere! Fatal Accident Kills Many In Plateau (very Graphic Pics) / Disgusting Misuse Of Rotfl, Brb, Uwc, Lwgaf, U2m... D Way U Use Em Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.