Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) (19835 Views)

West Brom Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 23rd August 2015 / West Brom Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 18th May 2015 / Manchester United Vs West Brom (0 - 1) On 2nd May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by alkadriyar(m): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
See him N400 boxers.
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
Disgusting.

That money is going to get circulated to an innocent percent.

That's why I dont deal with cash anymore.
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by anitank(f): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
marleygab: That guy is in some very serious trouble
I tell you
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
LMAO! This is madness. Not real though!
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2012
This is annoying to say the least. Mstchew.
Next Pls!
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by slimes(m): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2012
Let's learn to confirm every news we get so we don't pass on rumors.

"Ridgewell told The Sun: 'The photo was taken in the privacy of my home around eight months ago as a joke to wind up a mate, who I had just won a personal bet with."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2241745/Liam-Ridgewell-pictured-wiping-backside-20-notes.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
all4naija: LMAO! This is madness. Not real though!
fake abi? ------>www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4676674/liam-ridgewell-wipes-backside-with-20-pound-notes.html
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
slimes: Let's learn to confirm every news we get so we don't pass on rumors.

"Ridgewell told The Sun: 'The photo was taken in the privacy of my home around eight months ago as a joke to wind up a mate, who I had just won a personal bet with."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2241745/Liam-Ridgewell-pictured-wiping-backside-20-notes.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Ok, first of all, your little article did not dispute the story. It only gave an explanation to the act.

So. . . .it's still disgusting.
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
LMAO@people saying ''footballers are overpaid''. You think its easy running end-to-end on a football field especially EPL where the games are so fast You think its easy do you know the hardwork they went through before they got to where they are Or you guys think they just ''woke up* and travelled abroad and say they want to play for so so and so team You guys should go out there and see thousands of up and coming footballlers almost ''killing'' theirselves just to impress football scouts! Its not easy! while you guys will be enjoying christmas with various families this december, do you know these footballers will be on duty for their clubs So you see they are worth their pay! Personally i think they should be paid more sef, afterall the clubs they play for make times 100 of what they pay their players cheesy
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by aydriano(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2012
Disgraceful,joke or no joke
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by salolo(m): 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
wao
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by ubong560(m): 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
Any charity home ova ther? If not, why not com 2 naija wher even d President looks kwashiokored and do us a great favour wit it instead of abusing it? I know they are ova paid bt there are better ways he culd use it and God would bless him more. A guy said he culd use dat £20 2 feed himself 4 a wk or month. How dos dat sound?
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by Havilah93(m): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
When there are dozens of orphanages or charity homes he coule have diverted the cash to... sad
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by carzola(m): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
is cheaper to use five naira note nd clean yanch dan buy tisue 6Onaira u sef tinkin... am jux advisin in actual sence.

2 Likes

Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by Havilah93(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
LesbianBoy: LMAO@people saying ''footballers are overpaid''. You think its easy running end-to-end on a football field especially EPL where the games are so fast You think its easy do you know the hardwork they went through before they got to where they are Or you guys think they just ''woke up* and travelled abroad and say they want to play for so so and so team You guys should go out there and see thousands of up and coming footballlers almost ''killing'' theirselves just to impress football scouts! Its not easy! while you guys will be enjoying christmas with various families this december, do you know these footballers will be on duty for their clubs So you see they are worth their pay! Personally i think they should be paid more sef, afterall the clubs they play for make times 100 of what they pay their players cheesy
is this then a wise way of spending the 'hard earned' money?
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2012
crazily funny
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by Davidagu(m): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
d root of all evils, u would say?.
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by 5much(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
David agu: d root of all evils, u would say?.
not money,but d love of it(money),bro
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by Dreeelz: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
OnLy? Bros dats 5 million plus a week.
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by Chanchit: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2012
I've always said the guy looks like an actor. So he's jst trying to play a silly role, and as u can see, it went awry..
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by timbros(m): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
Look at the picture very well. I dont think he REALLY wiped his backside with those notes, as in, the notes didnt actually touch his poo... I think he just posed that way to drive home his point to his friend..
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by zieraw2005(m): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
I d wait for sanusi to bring 5k I promise to do it like dat mugu up dia!!! Lol
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by moderatorr: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
If you wipe Nyash with Naira, guy, your nyash don go
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by manuch(m): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
West Brom star Liam Ridgewell has apologised after being photographed wiping his bum with £20 notes.

The defender was pictured using the cash to, ahem, help him in his ablutions in a bathroom whose floor was covered in bundles of £20 notes.

The photograph was leaked to The Sun by a fan who had somehow got hold of the picture, and Ridgewell has said sorry to anyone he might have offended.

"The photo was taken in the privacy of my home around eight months ago as a joke to wind up a mate, who I had just won a personal bet with," the former Birmingham star explained to The Sun.

The 28-year-old - who earns £20,000-a-week with the high-flying Midlands club - was clearly mortified about his cheeky prank getting a far wider audience than intended, particularly given the paper's highly-inflammatory report about how his wages equate to the average annual salary in the Birmingham area.

"I only intended him to see the photo but now it's public, I can understand how it will be viewed. I am sorry for any offence it causes," he added.
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by pendusky(m): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
kawazaki: Only 20K per week and !!

Anyway it could be a fake picture
20k per wk is N5m in nig, that ur 3yrs salary if we make investigatn on ur salary...
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by pendusky(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
LesbianBoy: LMAO@people saying ''footballers are overpaid''. You think its easy running end-to-end on a football field especially EPL where the games are so fast You think its easy do you know the hardwork they went through before they got to where they are Or you guys think they just ''woke up* and travelled abroad and say they want to play for so so and so team You guys should go out there and see thousands of up and coming footballlers almost ''killing'' theirselves just to impress football scouts! Its not easy! while you guys will be enjoying christmas with various families this december, do you know these footballers will be on duty for their clubs So you see they are worth their pay! Personally i think they should be paid more sef, afterall the clubs they play for make times 100 of what they pay their players cheesy
Ur name and comments are disgusting...
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by wissezy: 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
Thats his money, he can do what he likes with it.
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by felifeli: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2012
news9ja: Its fake, you can't insult UK money and go Scot free..

VERY STALE and DUMB NEWS.
Exactly. You will indeed go to prison.
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by souleymon(m): 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
3direct: The person who knows how to laugh at himself will never cease to be amused. this s not ridgewell
Somebody wey don admit and apologised.
Read wella
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by emmalezy(m): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2012
3direct: The person who knows how to laugh at himself will never cease to be amused. this s not ridgewell
Guy are you daft? Even d guy said he is d one. Na wa ooo
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by toprealman: 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
kawazaki: Only 20K per week and !!

Anyway it could be a fake picture
How many graduate jobs are paying more than £20000 annually, yet you refer to his £20K weekely pay as 'only'. No problems at all. Meanwhile it's only a joke taken out of context by the almighty press.
Re: West Brom's Defender Wipes His Bottom With Pack Of £20 Notes (PHOTOS) by waktolo: 12:07am On Dec 03, 2012
grin"is it ur money" grin[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Leeds United (6 - 0) On 23rd February 2022 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 / Norwich Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 10th March 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.