Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine (7071 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine / Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine / Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by ijebabe: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2012
Many of you will claim not to know Burna Boy so do use Google, and if you're not bothered to then hit the back button tongue

I be loving Damini Ogulu a.k.a Burna!! Boy long time with his soulful voice that is so unique there's little room for him in a country like Nigeria.

Burna Boy graces the cover of the 2nd Edition of THE SCENE MAGAZINE. The rising afro-hiphop artiste is popularly known for his hit single ‘LIKE TO PARTY’ which has taken over radio and T.V stations across Nigeria. Also in the magazine are exclusive interviews with music stars Flowssick, Rilwan and Iyanya.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by Sugarbabekemi(f): 11:07am On Dec 03, 2012
I love burna boy baje baje! His 'like to party' was playin on t.v recently nd my dad was askin if he's really Nigerian cuz of d concept, sounded like d Americans 80's. Dat guy try o! hope he wuld keep d good work goin.
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by ijebabe: 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
Awwww, my fellow Burna fan! grin
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by ijebabe: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
He did a jazz rendition of Like to Party last month at the jazz fest and he sounded amazing. Imagine that song turned to jazz! shocked
He's really talented. Hope he stays different and doesn't get sucked into the noise hype that's so common these days.
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by laykhorn(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
I lyk d guy. His voice, swag, lyrics, production n evrytin. A friend of mine calls him 'African 50cent'.
**listening to Burna boy- touch your toes**
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by Abyjah: 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
Burnaboy doing good for himself. I like to party aswell.
That's that about the dude.

Anyways, let's talk about Jesus.

You know He got people drunk at the wedding at Canaan of Galilee? Well, now you do!
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by Okijajuju1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
So na because of this you waste my free 5mb wey etisalat dash me abi! angry

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by omiobo: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
Burma boy,my guy to the core. I so much love this guy's style. So original!
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by tunapawizzy: 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
WEYTIN DIS STORY COME TEACH US NOW?
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
I remember when he used to perform at a very cheap rate..
He really deserves an elevation....
Burnaboi na one of doz artistes wey suffer...
He really drink garri w/o sugar or groundnut.
I wish him well!
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by showbobo(m): 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
Okija_juju: So na because of this you waste my free 5mb wey etisalat dash me abi! angry
<<<<<<<<<<RATE THIS BRAIN

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2012
That's my doozy - great talent...

I love the London/JA/Naija flow - big ups to man like Burna Boy, dun noe g!
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
'...you see my dark shades on like I can't see you but you know say me fancy you...'. Totally love this dude.
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by djeezy(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2012
I like Burna boy. He's really talented. His "like to party'' love dat song.
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by omenziate(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
Funke Adekunle, dolapo and yetunde. Correct buoy. Prrrrrrrahhhhhhhhh
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by locdog(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2012
I luv his vocals nd "like to party" one of best tracks dis year
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
This guy is da sh#t, I tell ya.

Saw him live in port Harcourt when New Edition came to town.
Could say he stole the show among the indigenous acts.
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
showbobo:
<<<<<<<<<<RATE THIS BRAIN
Very shallow.
On a high because he purchased his brother's Hyundai at a knock-down price and is paying installmentally.
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by shyna501: 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2012
Plz. Can anybody tel me any other track frm d guy apart frm "like to party"?... ​i L♥√ع dat track anyway.
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by Francheezy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2012
y d0 p!ple lyk d!z guy ?
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by Clemzy16(m): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
The only reason he covered the magazine was because he mistakely fell from stage during the hip hop world awards' popularly called "The Headies".
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by Okijajuju1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
StarBoard:
Very shallow.
On a high because he purchased his brother's Hyundai at a knock-down price and is paying installmentally.

Too stoned for dumb niggas..

On a lighter note... A womans Tittiies is being sucked on the cover of Times magazine..

[img]http://www.trbimg.com/img-4fad247d/turbine/la-na-nn-time-magazine-breastfeeding-cover-201-001/600[/img]
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
He did 2 more trax titled: wickedest love & tonite, you will love d 2nd track, its brand new.
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by johnwizey: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
I love burna boy. Na my correct guy.
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by Flygerian1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
Heard two more tracks but can't remember the title. "Like to party" is stil the ish, tho!
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by forkadict(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
Abyjah: Burnaboy doing good for himself. I like to party aswell.

You know He got people drunk at the wedding at Canaan of Galilee? Well, now you do!

Are you insane? Cos you sure sound like you are.

This post is about Burna boy or whatever he is called and not jesus. So why bring jesus into this?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
Imanuelle: I remember when he used to perform at a very cheap rate..
He really deserves an elevation....
Burnaboi na one of doz artistes wey suffer...
He really drink garri w/o sugar or groundnut.
I wish him well!

Really i read his profile, i heard he schooled in england. Garri ni garri ko
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by Okijajuju1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
Abyjah: Burnaboy doing good for himself. I like to party aswell.

Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by sweetguy10(m): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
.....Now you saw me talking to Tolani

Funke adekunle , Dolapo and Yetunde

Wowwwwwww i actually have dated girls bearing these names he mentioned

Love the song scatter !
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
soccerinfo9ja:

Really i read his profile, i heard he schooled in england. Garri ni garri ko

Even at that... He was really cheap.....
Ask Ph peeps....
He was a steady face at everrich.... Not too fAr from uniport!
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by ijebabe: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
laykhorn: I lyk d guy. His voice, swag, lyrics, production n evrytin. A friend of mine calls him 'African 50cent'.
**listening to Burna boy- touch your toes**
I haven't heard that yet. Guess imma go spend some time on YouTube grin
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by ijebabe: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
blink182: '...you see my dark shades on like I can't see you but you know say me fancy you...'. Totally love this dude.
*Faints*

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Please Who Here Has Used Veet Gold Whitening And Firming Body Lotion / See The World's Weirdest High Heel Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.