Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,716 members, 7,837,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

We Need Now Now:forcado 2m Bbls On TTO Naira Deal,lpfo 2m MT With Allocatn Paper - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We Need Now Now:forcado 2m Bbls On TTO Naira Deal,lpfo 2m MT With Allocatn Paper (1077 Views)

60,000mt Of Forcado Urgently Needed / 50,000 Mt Of Forcado Urgently Needed / Bonny Light Crude And Forcado Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need Now Now:forcado 2m Bbls On TTO Naira Deal,lpfo 2m MT With Allocatn Paper by Peacesoft: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2012
We need now now Forcado 2m bbls on TTO Naira Deal from a seller /their mandate who can take me in to be at seller's side as the buyers want their end blank in the SPA. Another buyer want Lpfo upto 2,000,000mt or less that must be from first allottee who has allocation paper to proof it. The sellers/their mandates should be able to take me in to seller's side as the buyers' want their side blank in the SPA.
Interested Sellers should email me at peacesoftventures@yahoo.com as we hope to hear from you now now. Thanks.
Re: We Need Now Now:forcado 2m Bbls On TTO Naira Deal,lpfo 2m MT With Allocatn Paper by SwitchTel(m): 8:25am On Jan 11, 2013
lpfo still needed?
Re: We Need Now Now:forcado 2m Bbls On TTO Naira Deal,lpfo 2m MT With Allocatn Paper by kaynoJah(m): 11:34am On Jan 13, 2013
Peacesoft: We need now now Forcado 2m bbls on TTO Naira Deal from a seller /their mandate who can take me in to be at seller's side as the buyers want their end blank in the SPA. Another buyer want Lpfo upto 2,000,000mt or less that must be from first allottee who has allocation paper to proof it. The sellers/their mandates should be able to take me in to seller's side as the buyers' want their side blank in the SPA.
Interested Sellers should email me at peacesoftventures@yahoo.com as we hope to hear from you now now. Thanks.

Ole!

(1) (Reply)

DAF 1700 Container Body Truck Is Available For Haulage. / 3.5m Mt Of Lpfonnpc Allocation For Immidate $ Serious Buyer Only; / DPK FOR SALE @65 Less 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.