Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Phillips Outsourcing Calls For Induction. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Phillips Outsourcing Calls For Induction. (2097 Views)

Phillips Consulting And Ntel / Phillips Consulting Limited Is Recruiting -54 Positions / Phillips Outsourcing Invitation For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phillips Outsourcing Calls For Induction. by Hassanjj(m): 6:58am On Dec 03, 2012
pls. house, has anyone gotten the same msg? a lady called me yestday claiming to be calling frm Phillip outsourcing. they also sent me an employment letter instantly, pls. below is a copy of the call for induction sent to me:Dear Candidate,
We refer to your offer of employment letter
from Phillips Outsourcing. Please be informed
that your induction programme starts as
follows:
Date: December 4-6, 2012
Time: 8.30am to 5pm
Ikorodu Road, Lagos
Re: Phillips Outsourcing Calls For Induction. by chineds(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2012
FLEE................. RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE MY DEAR
Re: Phillips Outsourcing Calls For Induction. by Hassanjj(m): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2012
chineds: FLEE................. RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE MY DEAR
how do u me mean my brother.. is it not geniune so i wont waste my money nd my energy o .. pls. hint me more abt it.
Re: Phillips Outsourcing Calls For Induction. by maxpayne3: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2012
It is real, as long as you were interviewed on 4th floor UBA house by phil cons. Don't waste this opp, you will be sorry if you do.
Re: Phillips Outsourcing Calls For Induction. by peterugoobi(m): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2012
Is this not the phillips consultant that requested for teller and everybody applied. Now they are calling you and you are running, why didn't you go, how many recruitment firms make out time to call you. Better still why couldn't you direct your question to the woman or call them back abi they hide number? Gullability and nairalanders are synonymous
Re: Phillips Outsourcing Calls For Induction. by Hassanjj(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2012
peterugoobi: Is this not the phillips consultant that requested for teller and everybody applied. Now they are calling you and you are running, why didn't you go, how many recruitment firms make out time to call you. Better still why couldn't you direct your question to the woman or call them back abi they hide number? Gullability and nairalanders are synonymous
TANX FRNDS.. THE ISSUE IS, I DIDNT ATTEND THEIR INTERVIEW OO...JUST GOT THE CALL FRM THE LADY.JUST WANTED TO KNW IF AM NT GOING FOR SCAM..
Re: Phillips Outsourcing Calls For Induction. by Hassanjj(m): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2012
maxpayne3: It is real, as long as you were interviewed on 4th floor UBA house by phil cons. Don't waste this opp, you will be sorry if you do.
WAS NOT INTERVIEWED O/
Re: Phillips Outsourcing Calls For Induction. by peterugoobi(m): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
Finally, before you jump and open a thread make sure there is no extant thread already.

People are discussion what you are say and they are all robbing mind, and you are here alone

by the grace of God l will be called for the 65k work with or without interview
Re: Phillips Outsourcing Calls For Induction. by Hassanjj(m): 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
peterugoobi: Finally, before you jump and open a thread make sure there is no extant thread already.

People are discussion what you are say and they are all robbing mind, and you are here alone

by the grace of God l will be called for the 65k work with or without interview
just look at what u wrote? does it make any sense to u?
Re: Phillips Outsourcing Calls For Induction. by Insanity(m): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hassanjj: just look at what u wrote? does it make any sense to u?

Hahaha...ROTFLMAO!!!

@Poster
Call the number and confirm the loaction,i'll advise you to honour the invitation with the complete requirements but don't pay a dime. Someone else got d same call and s/he got a thread on this Job section, so, check out the thread and chat with the person. 'Can this be a Scam??' <This d topic of the thread
Re: Phillips Outsourcing Calls For Induction. by flowales(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2012
Bros u knw come update us again if the job na scam

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Wanted!!! No Requirement Fee Needed! / Urgent Vacancy In Real Estate Firm In Abuja / Please Help, NAPTIP & CIVIL DEFENCE Which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.