Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,517 members, 7,770,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:11 AM

*~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations (6911 Views)

Waka Waka People: Meet The Three Most Red-carpet Party Goers Of 2012/2013 / 12 Hottest Nigerian Celebrity Women Of 2012 / Who Are The Top Nigerian Celebrity Weddings Of 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2012
Ijebabe
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
Update:

Ijebabe - 7

Laila Ikeji - 6
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
ogugua88: Update:

Ijebabe - 7

Laila Ikeji - 6

One more vote for ijebabe
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by ijebabe: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
Isabella89: Ijebabe
dubem3: Ijebabe
J12: Ijebabe
kiss

J12:

One more vote for ijebabe
I'm beginning to suspect you wink
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
So far:

Ijebabe - 8

Laila Ikeji- 6
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by BarryX(m): 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2012
I'm kinda new here, but fortunately since I blazed in during the nominations Jamboree, I would pass for Ijebabe since I have seen more of her posts more often than not, PS Ogugua ain't bad for an E-friend .. Proposal submitted!!!
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
I nominate laila ikeji. she try well well.
hi Ogugua how are you doing?
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2012
ijebabe:

I'm beginning to suspect you wink

Your suspicions are very true and real.
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by ijebabe: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
BarryX: I'm kinda new here, but fortunately since I blazed in during the nominations Jamboree, I would pass for Ijebabe since I have seen more of her posts more often than not, PS Ogugua ain't bad for an E-friend .. Proposal submitted!!!
Thanks. Really love that profile pic smiley
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by ijebabe: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
J12:

Your suspicions are very true and real.
embarassed embarassed
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by chinedumo(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
BarryX: I'm kinda new here, but fortunately since I blazed in during the nominations Jamboree, I would pass for Ijebabe since I have seen more of her posts more often than not, PS Ogugua ain't bad for an E-friend .. Proposal submitted!!!
i nver hear about Efriend proposal before
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by dubem3(m): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2012
chinedumo: i nver hear about Efriend proposal before
You just did.
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by chinedumo(m): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
Why do u prefer E Friend to the real deal?
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by dubem3(m): 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
Oguguo akwa, I see you
That guy asked for something oh
You no wan answer am abi na backyard runs matter?
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
berem: I nominate laila ikeji. she try well well.
hi Ogugua how are you doing?

I'm fine Madame. How are you? smiley

dubem3: Oguguo akwa, I see you

LOL!

BarryX: PS Ogugua ain't bad for an E-friend .. Proposal submitted!!!

Haha. How are you e-friend?
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
9-7 in Ijebabe's favor.

We wrap up nominations in a few days.
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by dubem3(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
ogugua88: 9-7 in Ijebabe's favor.

We wrap up nominations in a few days.

Is it possible to re allocate my nomination?
Am considering selling it out to someone else
The person I gave it to is not cooperating...
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by BarryX(m): 3:00am On Dec 13, 2012
ogugua88:
Haha. How are you e-friend?
Am gloriously fine, my e-friend ! I would take the reply as proposal approved.**winks**
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by BarryX(m): 3:08am On Dec 13, 2012
ijebabe:
Thanks. Really love that profile pic smiley
You welcome dear.
dubem3: Oguguo akwa, I see you
Nnam, you did a great job orchestrating the reply and "approval" ! Dalu, 'backyard runs' no dey ooo, na electronic tinx finally.

1 Like

Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
Nominations end within four hours!
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2012
The contestants are Ijebabe and Laila Ikeji. The nomination process has ended . . . .The voting process begins today.

You nominated Ijebabe but would like to vote for Laila Ikeji
You nominated Laila Ikeji but would like to vote for Ijebabe
You nominated one of them and would like to vote for that same person
You didn't nominate any of them but would like to participate in the voting process . . .

Now is the time to have a change of mind, support your candidate, or participate in this election process.

May the best poster win!
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 20, 2012
Hmm, no votes?
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 20, 2012
I hereby vote for Laila Ikeji.
*dancing gangnam style and etighi*
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 20, 2012
Since there are not people voting, don't you think it'll be better to use and count the nominations as votes.
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 20, 2012
I've been considering it...
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by dubem3(m): 8:11am On Dec 20, 2012
I vote Ije
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2012
J12: Since there are not people voting, don't you think it'll be better to use and count the nominations as votes.
That would have been done if no one had voted, but since votes are starting to come in, we'll count votes.
So, Ijebabe and Laila Ikeji . . . Bring your friends and lovers here to vote for you. Let 'em know it's not enough to just nominate. wink

So far :

Ijebabe = 1

Laila Ikeji = 1

More votes, people!
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
Missy_B:
That would have been done if no one had voted, but since votes are starting to come in, we'll count votes.
So, Ijebabe and Laila Ikeji . . . Bring your friends and lovers here to vote for you. Let 'em know it's not enough to just nominate. wink

So far :

Ijebabe = 1

Laila Ikeji = 1

More votes, people!

Hmmm. . Ijebabe
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by jackpot(f): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
J12:

Hmmm. . Ijebabe
Hmmm. . Laila Ikeji tongue tongue wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations by ijebabe: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2012
Of all the people we have visiting this section, just 4 votes? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics: Saheed Osupa In Studio With K-solo,to Feature Tiwa, MI, Phyno, Reminisce / Embarrassing Celebrity Photos (pics Inside) + Add Your Own! / Handsome Actor, Somadina Adinma Dating Regina Daniels? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.