Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:59 PM

Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? (4530 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] / What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) / Which Is The Best Nigerian Magazine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by waleab: 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2008
some please look at this photo and tell me what you think is wrong with the photo and the page.  many thanks

http://bp0.blogger.com/_u3lFqBksmrE/R63svIqF1gI/AAAAAAAAIUU/WBYgE3mPdwU/s1600-h/FM&B+Cover+1.jpg
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by Blackcat(f): 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2008
Did she light the ciggy? Looks like the ciggy is the problem
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by waleab: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2008
thanks lets see what others think
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by waleab: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2008
more comments please
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by waleab: 10:21am On Feb 14, 2008
why is no one checking this pics out? it is about where nigeria is going
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 15, 2008
Hello,

Love her stare and the whole look. BUT loose the cigarette, it doesnt't go at all. Why is her complexion like that, it would work better if its her natural complexion. Love the black background

The "50 tricks to running a successful fashion label" is kind of scattered together and not as appealing to the eye. Re-arrange it

I didnt get " You! but better how to turn from pretty to beautiful" it doesnt sound right.

Divos Nigeria's top diva "De Men and then the 20, whats that. i totally didnt get it

the font and color for the "CELEB' under "Nigerian celeb reveal secrets" makes it unreadable. Its placed on her hair so its not as visible to the eye. Make it a darker color and change the font to something smaller.

In all i think you just need to re-arrange some of the topics for clarity because most readers skim through magazine covers first to see if its of any interest. I love the background and the coloring but make the lettering visible.
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by clemcykul(f): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2008
the make up artiste dint do a good job on the model

and the cigarette is plainly unafrican
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2008
I think people should come to the terms that smoking is not fahionable at all, it causes health hazards and it can kill. Her lipstick application is too cheap for me.
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by jaeo(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2008
i think there i nothign wrong with the pic but whats with the cigarrette i mean what does it signifies
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by KA24DETT(m): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2008
the stick killed everything,, thats a big promotion for the cigarette company. now every kid that sees that picture would think smoking is cool. even if she dosent light it or not, the message is sent already
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by subice(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2008
Lose the stick, it serves no purpose and gives a negative impression. The rest of it is ok though the overall quality could be improved.
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by Seun(m): 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2008
I wish her skin had more color. She currently looks like an alien!
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by aloib(f): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2008
her nails are terrible, tufiakwa
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by Seun(m): 9:25am On Feb 17, 2008
The desaturated skin makes her look like a vampire, but her nails are ok - just natural.
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by Ladytemi(f): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2008
Seems that they should have at least spent some money and hire a manicurist before the photoshoot, if that's her true eye color then it does not blend with the overall scheme of the photo. Is this a new magazine?
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by Albato(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2008
good publicity for an up and coming mag wink
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by waleab: 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2008
well. i agree with most things said especially the cigar. it is just disgusting to promote cigar this day and age especially in an african magazine
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by hotshawlng(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2008
Nice pic! But what's with the cigarette she's holding Her finger nails are bad!
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by Simsima2(f): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2008
I really like d pic, people please be realistic, d make up is perfect, its called photography effect, hence d colour of her face. D cigarette is absolutly fyn, afterall women do smke, its not like d cover says "THE PERFECT WOMAN", n about her nails, I bliv it'll b hard 2 c a smoker with prfctly good nails , oh n pls her hair goes perfectly wel wiv her eyes grin
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by Quddy: 1:45am On Mar 01, 2008
I did like the way the color of the eyes blended with the hair, but pls get the nails done as soon as possible.
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by Seun(m): 2:10am On Mar 01, 2008
d make up is perfect, its called photography effect
Photography effect for vampires, you mean? It's not make-up, it's photoshop work.
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by RDynamite(f): 2:20am On Mar 01, 2008
The cig. should go and probably she won't have to show those nails wink Some editing is defnly necessary too.

Anyway, I like the way her shirt is hanging.tongue
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by DisGuy: 2:23am On Mar 01, 2008
her hair looks like it's been on her hair for months especially the lower parts

nothing wrong with the ciggy just the way she was holding it, she should hold it like a real pro
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by HRhotness(f): 2:30am On Mar 01, 2008
i quite like the pic actually

i like the colour effect, i think the point was to highlight the hair and eyes,

i think they were aiming for the morning hair, just outta bed look, was achieved to an i extent i think
it would have been way cooler if the ciggy was lit with a little stream of smoke from her lips, the nails and the way she was holding the ciggy is all wrong
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by RDynamite(f): 2:33am On Mar 01, 2008
HR.hotness:

i think they were aiming for the morning hair, just out of bed look, was achieved to an i extent i think

With all that make-up? You kidding, right? wink
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by HRhotness(f): 2:41am On Mar 01, 2008
@ R-Dynamite

thats why i said to some extent, they shld have gone for more natural look
u knw nigerians now, even in their movies they wake up in d morning with full makeup on sad
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2008
the ciggy and the stumpy nails. Her hands are also crooked. grin grin

am serious tho. . . . . if she gets her nails done and manages to straithen her fingers then the sultry look will be complete.

Also rub some oil on her skin make it look a lil bit more glossy. Or if you're going for the pasty look then make her look a lil bit more darker with flash.
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by choco4life(m): 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2008
The picture is quite okay. . . . . . . . . . but am not down with the cigar.
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2008
The pics is nice but i dont understand the concept of the cigar. ( to me the cigar was not necessary)
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by Babyangel2(f): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2008
The picture is nice. Both the model and the photographer did a good job. However the lip make up was totally off it. There was a kind of reflection in the eyes that i did not like. The colouring is nice. Great Job all the same.

Ciao!!!
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by mubaraqqq(f): 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2008
I hate that Nigerians copy everything, and its always the bad things they are copying. We forget the power that the media has on young kids. Haven't we learnt that from abroad societies. Still we put something like that on the cover of a magazine. A little girl will now think that it is cool too smoke.
Re: Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? by mjsroxs(f): 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2008
umm.
the only thing i can say is her hand.
It's kind of weird looking in the photo and the cigarette isn't liked by most.

But other then that, it's beautiful grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skin Care Tips For Nigerian Women / Stunning Or SAD: Meet 7 Years Old Nigerian Model That Takes Provocative Photos / Natural Herbal Skin Lightening Soap And Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.