Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,668 members, 7,854,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 (2729 Views)

*~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by Obinoscopy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
ogbeche77: Egbon mi JARUS gat my vote on this, for obvious reason though.. Managing the politics section with his 8-5 job no be beans oooo
In other news, I had a dream yesternight that Seun started paying we Mods in US dollars.. Oh boi I don hammer come 2013

You got me reeling with laugther at d bolded grin
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by dominique(f): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
mukina2:
No sir, i cant be nominated smiley

Last year's mod of the year was a disaster.

How
Its not easy to choose only two people. A lot of mods are doing a fantastic job. I'll go for
1. Jarus- for moderating two extremely volatile sections and maintaninhg his sanity grin
2. Odunnu- takes a woman of steel to moderate that ever busy section.
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by jaybee3(m): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2012
Sexkillz
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
I nominate cuddlemii and OAM4J. . .

But if you ask me, i'll say lets take this to the nairaland public. It would be more fun and interesting that way.

Since there would be no polls, we dont have to worry about rigging. We can adopt the method i adopted in the romance section recently:

Newly registered users from November till date will be in eligible for voting. This will forestall any attempt by riggers who will be thinking of creating a new account to rig.

Registered accounts with less than 20 posts will be ineligible to vote. This could affect the real ones, but will greatly block the attempts by riggers again. How is because, there are several accounts created for the sole purpose of rigging polls, and the mostly have 0 posts. With this method, we can forestall that very strictly.

Alternate accounts should also be banned from voting. For example, i just banned shymexx's alternate account, london2lasgidi in the romance section for trying to vote with it, after initially voting with his shymexx ID.

Counting votes will not be a problem. I can volunteer to do that, if need be. Moreover, since it will be an open ballot the risk of anyone crying foul is not there.

Just a suggestion i think might work. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by Odunnu: 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2012
Whether una like o, carry am go mars sef, no wahala.
Whats the relevance? Not as if Seun appreciates his employees either by a real pat on the back, a phone call, or a special 'well done' email. Each slight opportunity he gets he still chides us in public and thats annoying. Mcheew, I dey vex for the man sef.

Anyway, let it be on record I nominated Justwise and y'all know why.

3 Likes

Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by Jarus(m): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
Odunnu: Whether una like o, carry am go mars sef, no wahala.
Whats the relevance? Not as if Seun appreciates his employees either by a real pat on the back, a phone call, or a special 'well done' email. Each slight opportunity he gets he still chides us in public and thats annoying. Mcheew, I dey vex for the man sef.

LOL

Me and Seun don become friends now sha. Na before I no understand the man cheesy I remember when we exchanged about 15 PM's in the old Nairaland dragging an issue and I offered to resign cheesy

I think he's now more appreciative and understands better. He has improved in management style, IMO.

Na only to declare for the boys sha. Don't worry he has told me he would surprise us grin

1 Like

Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by dominique(f): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
Madam Odunnu no vex too much o. At times I look @ this work like that of a school teacher- overworked and uderappreciated. Members will insult you, admin will not recognise you (tho He sent me pm commending my work back in my early mod days but he don critise me tire before then embarassed)

I'm thinking of going with sexkillz'z suggestion since I've completely changed the rules in my section.
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by Odunnu: 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
Congrats Dominique! He actually sent you a commendation email? Any day I get one from him, i'll print it out, laminate it and hang on my neck like those 'the Lord's chosen members' cheesy
I'll walk around with it for a while. When i'm certain those who matter have seen it, i'll scan it and use as profile picture on facebook. cheesy dont forget i'll have included it in my resumé and then file it alongside my Bsc Nigeria, certificate. grin

@Jarus, i've learnt Seun so well I can almost tell his mood per hourly and thats no mean job because he swings like a swing. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by mikuz(m): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
Odunnu: Congrats Dominique! He actually sent you a commendation email? Any day I get one from him, i'll print it out, laminate it and hang on my neck like those 'the Lord's chosen members' cheesy
I'll walk around with it for a while. When i'm certain those who matter have seen it, i'll scan it and use as profile picture on facebook. cheesy dont forget i'll have included it in my resumé and then file it alongside my Bsc Nigeria, certificate. grin

@Jarus, i've learnt Seun so well I can almost tell his mood per hourly and thats no mean job because he swings like a swing. tongue

hehehe . . .
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by honsule(m): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2012

I totally agree with You. wink wink wink
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by chamotex(m): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2012
Can I nominate myself?
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by ijebabe: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2012
I vote sexkillz
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by Odunnu: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2012
ijebabe: I vote sexkillz
Stop jumping the gun jor. We dey nomination stage, you don begin vote already.

@Chamosexy, no you cant nominate yourself but you can nominate my darling, your partner in many crimes- Eldee.
Tell am say I don miss am for Nairaland.
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by ijebabe: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2012
Lol, fine nominate! See as ur jumping up and down.
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by manmustwac(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2012

Well said.
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by Seun(m): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2012
@Odunnu: Forgive me. I can't keep up with the forum these days. I really appreciate your immense efforts in the Education section. Well done!

honsule: I totally agree with You. wink wink wink
Bro, according to our logs, you moderated 6 times in September, once in October, and once in November, so I don't know what to say!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by r231(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
Seun: @Odunnu: Forgive me. I can't keep up with the forum these days. I really appreciate your immense efforts in the Education section. Well done!

Bro, according to our logs, you moderated 6 times in September, once in October, and once in November, so I don't know what to say!

BUSTED grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by Odunnu: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
This Oga Seun na wa! grin
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by olawalebabs(m): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
Odunnu: grin grin grin grin grin
This Oga Seun na wa! grin
You dey happy now. let me join you grin grin grin
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by Jarus(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2012
Seun: @Odunnu: Forgive me. I can't keep up with the forum these days. I really appreciate your immense efforts in the Education section. Well done!

Omho, no be small thing o cheesy grin
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by Odunnu: 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
olawalebabs:
You dey happy now. let me join you grin grin grin
But he hasnt done anythin na
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by mukina2: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
s0 far

Maclatunji - 2

Cuddlemii - 3

Jarus - 4

Inspired_m - 2

Dragnet - 1

Puskin - 1

Odunnu - 1

Sexkillz - 2

OAM4J- 1

Justwise - 1
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by dominique(f): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
Odunnu: Congrats Dominique! He actually sent you a commendation email? Any day I get one from him, i'll print it out, laminate it and hang on my neck like those 'the Lord's chosen members' cheesy

grin grin this babe! You no go kill person with laff. But seriously, if I had known we won't see our old pms in this new template, me sef would've printed it out cheesy
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by Slyr0x: 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2012

Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by puskin: 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ehen.......Seun don appear.
Guy.........how far with the guguru and coke parole?
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by Seun(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
I nominate mukina2 for keeping the home page updated and coordinating moderator activities with dedication.
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by ijebabe: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2012
Slyr0x:

grin grin
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by Slyr0x: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2012
Seun: I nominate mukina2 for keeping the home page updated and coordinating moderator activities with dedication.

Woulda done same too but she doesn't want to be nominated sad
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by Freiburger(m): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2012
Sexkillz
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by puskin: 9:08am On Dec 06, 2012
Slyr0x:

Woulda done same too but she doesn't want to be nominated sad

If she doesn't want to be nominated.....that one concern am......make she count am as invalid nomination if she so desires.

I nominate mukina2
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by mkmyers45(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2012
Cuddlemii
Re: Nominations For Moderator Of The Year 2012 by dominique(f): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
Oga seun abeg show face again, do did you get the 2 pms I sent last week and this week?

(1) (2) (3)

Stupidity Of Some Romancelanders / See The 5 Killer S.ex Positions Thatmake Women Go Crazy In Bed / The Bonified Esu Of Bwari Chiefdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.