Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Wizkid As Usual, Scheduled To Perform At COPA Lagos Opening Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid As Usual, Scheduled To Perform At COPA Lagos Opening Day (841 Views)

Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) / Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) / Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Stuns As Kcee,Others Perform At His Album Launch(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid As Usual, Scheduled To Perform At COPA Lagos Opening Day by Pulseng: 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
Organisers of the upcoming Beach Soccer tournament, Copa Lagos 2012, have revealed that Wizkid will be headlining the Copa Lagos concert on the opening day.

The tournament which is being sponsored by banking giant FCMB begins on December 14, 2012 and will include a mixture of Beach Soccer, Concerts, Parties and a fashion show over a 3-day period.

Speaking about Copa Lagos, Wizkid revealed, “I am definitely looking forward to Copa this year, because from my experience last year definitely this year is going to be bigger and much, much better. I am really, really looking forward to performing in front of my fans.”

Other performers on the opening day include the likes of Eva, Ajebutter 22, Solidstar, Tillaman, Shaydee and others. Copa Lagos gets underway from the 14th up until the 16th December this year. Nigeria is the defending Champion and will take on, Lebanon, Argentina and 6 times European Champions Portugal at Eko Atalntic.

http://nigerianbulletin.com/life-style/wizkid-to-perform-at-opening-day-of-copa-lagos/

Re: Wizkid As Usual, Scheduled To Perform At COPA Lagos Opening Day by Etemma1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
Young boy doing big things, ride on jare Wizkid!! unlike Omo Baba Olowo, who thinks he can go far with arrogance and father's money, mtchewww..(I no call anybody name oh!)
Re: Wizkid As Usual, Scheduled To Perform At COPA Lagos Opening Day by Pulseng: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
Etemma1: Young boy doing big things, ride on jare Wizkid!! unlike Omo Baba Olowo, who thinks he can go far with arrogance and father's money, mtchewww..(I no call anybody name oh!)

Seconded!!Wizkid is truly making us proud.

(1) (Reply)

Enebeli Elebuwa Is Dead / Don Jazzy Buys Jay Jay Okocha’s Club / David Beckham Loses Appeal To Sue Mag After Prostitute's Claims they had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.