Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Help Save Her With What She Has - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Save Her With What She Has (513 Views)

Please Help Save My Business What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Save Her With What She Has by justruth: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2012
I dont know how to start but i guess i just have to do it anyhow. to narate my story, i am my final year and that prompted me to start thinking of what to do to make a living after school. i came up with the idea of creating a website, which i did and had really good prospects, but things turned around so badly in my family and i have almost sold every of my valuables just trying to keep up with school and project work. Now a, left with nothing and no one to help through this difficult time, i have finally resolved to sell my website since thats all i have left. For now graduating from school is of utmost importance.
What the site is all about: its an arts website which enables writers and visual artists to display their works. i also had plans of running writing and arts contests for secondary schools and other artists as well on the site where voting would be made public. i had hopes of getting sponsorships for contests and traffic to the site as i monetized it with google adsense. But the way things are now, i cant do any of those things.

I know there are lots of work to be done as regards to publicity of the site, but i know there would be someone out there who would understand and appreciate the site and idea behind it and pay for it to own it. please u may view the site here www.artsng.com
my email address is justruth111@gmail.com .i dont know if this is the right section to post this to reach that person who would save my situation. i will be so greatful if the moderator will be kind enough to take this to the frontpage. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Web Design/development Certification In Nigeria / Smart Programmers, Please Review This Website - Www.demandfinder.com For Me. / Where Can One Be Trained To Being A Webmaster Of Oneself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.