Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. (3762 Views)

Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria / 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kaduna, over 50 trapped. / 2Nos. 3bedrm Flats + ample Parking Space @ Alakuko, Lagos N180k P.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
olukenzo:
Please ask ANY question concerning what I wrote.
are you sure i can learn it on my own.
i dnt want to sound negative but i dnt think i can
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
mzteemarh:
hmm im sorry for replying late,getting stuffs for sch.but Seriously i dont get it see i have little or no knowledge of computer,it never occurred to me as a necessity.But after talking to you im seeing the very important side of it.

i have a notepad but that little understanding of Html is what i need.im getting confused
i tried it on system just now i get the first two two step according to the tutorial i saw online but i didnt get the next.
do i have to be connected to the internet to create a web page ?
and i ehm i dnt think i can learn on my own but im so ready and willing to learn .
im a slow learner i dnt get things at first
i hate this feeling.

Create a new folder on your desktop, name it web dev or whatever name you like.

Did you download attachment 2? If yes, cut and paste it in the folder you created above.

Double click to open it. That is the code I put together.

Now, to turn it to a web page, save it as itspresentname.html. i.e add ".html" to the file's name. eg: basicwebpage.html

Now look for it where you saved/downloaded it, Downloads peharps, it would now have the icon of your default browser. Double to open and see.
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
mzteemarh:
are you sure i can learn it on my own.
i dnt want to sound negative but i dnt think i can

Yes you can. Give my Previous post a try.
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
olukenzo:

Create a new folder on your desktop, name it web dev or whatever name you like.

Did you download attachment 2? If yes, cut and paste it in the folder you created above.

Double click to open it. That is the code I put together.

Now, to turn it to a web page, save it as its present name.html. i.e add .html to the file's name.

Now look for it where you saved/downloaded it, Downloads peharps, it would now have the icon of your default browser. Double to open and see.

alright i will give it a try after magrib.will give you the outcome when im done.
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
mzteemarh:
alright i will give it a try after magrib.will give you the outcome when im done.
i followed the steps as you have illustrated.so when i finally opened it, i saw the first attachment.
did i get it .
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
mzteemarh:
i followed the steps as you have illustrated.so when i finally opened it, i saw the first attachment.
did i get it .

I wouldn't know. Describe what you saw in it. If Possible use snipping tool to get a screen shot.

The basic I want you to understand is that you learn all this stuff that appear complicated on your own. Just Google it.

Below is a site that takes you through every element of the code I wrote on that document to arrive at the page you saw. It is a complete HTML tutorial.

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_intro.asp
Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
olukenzo:

I wouldn't know. Describe what you saw in it. If Possible use snipping tool to get a screen shot.

The basic I want you to understand is that you learn all this stuff that appear complicated on your own. Just Google it.

Below is a site that takes you through every element of the code I wrote on that document to arrive at the page you saw. It is a complete HTML tutorial.

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_intro.asp
what im trying to say is that wen i opened it on a web brower i saw the first attachment u sent.
i cant screen shot it atm because im not connected to the internet.
i visit the site u direct me to earlier today,but i didnt have a better view of it since i was using mobile.
i cant connect my system to the internet atm,but as soon as park to sch i will be able to use sch wifi.
i will get back to you afterwards.

1 Like

Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
im eager to learn this as fast as i can.but presently im somehow stressed up.
just dnt want to give u the impression of not ready to learn.

1 Like

Re: For Sale At Agoro Odiyan, VI: 3 Storey-building With Ample Parking Space. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
olukenzo:

Yes you can. Give my Previous post a try.

A/salaam, please send me a message on viber or whatsapp I did factory data reset of my phone.

im waiting lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

an estate close to la campaign tropicana Buy 5 And Get 1 Free / *pix Of Distress Sale* New 4br +1rm Semi Detach For Sale. Lekky County / 4 Bedroom Duplex + 2 Units Of 1 Bedroom Flat Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.