Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

British Singer Rita Ora And Rob Kardashian Break Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / British Singer Rita Ora And Rob Kardashian Break Up (3580 Views)

PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian Break The Internet Again (must See) / See What A Nigeria Guy Did To Kim Kardashian Break The Internet Picture / Robbers Attack and Rob Funke Akindele And Her Family! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Singer Rita Ora And Rob Kardashian Break Up by ajetunblog(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
Source : http://ajetun..com/2012/12/british-singer-rita-ora-and-rob.html

Rob Kardashian has split from pop star Rita Ora and accused her of 'cheating on him with 'more than 20' other men.

In an astonishing series of tweets, which he soon deleted, the reality star said he was 'disgusted' with the singer.

'She cheated on me with nearly 20 dudes while we were together, I wonder how many she will sleep with now that we apart? But I mean 20?!!!!' he tweeted in the early hours of Monday morning.

Rob continued: 'How can a woman who is so busy trying to start her own career have time to be with so many dudes while in a relationship?!'

And he concluded: 'I'm actually disgusted a woman could give up her body to more than 20 dudes in less than a year's time while trying to start a career.'

The tweets were live for around 30 minutes before Rob had second thoughts and deleted them - but not before they went viral.

Rob, 25, was due to celebrate Rita's 22nd birthday at DSTRKT nightclub in London last week, but never appeared.

Rita had reportedly called things off with the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star due to her hectic work schedule and their incompatible jet-setting lifestyles.

A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: 'It's really sad - they really liked each other but with him living in LA and her over in London, it was becoming impossible to maintain a relationship.

'They'd only decided to go public with the romance a couple of months ago so as not to put any pressure on themselves but they've already split.

'Rob has now deleted everything on Twitter that reminds him of Rita.'

Re: British Singer Rita Ora And Rob Kardashian Break Up by ijebabe: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
Is this for real? My Rita?!!
Impossicant!!
The guy is something else. No wonder she cheated on him.
Re: British Singer Rita Ora And Rob Kardashian Break Up by fatdon1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
I'm One Of The 20 cool
Re: British Singer Rita Ora And Rob Kardashian Break Up by Zi: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
Rob, tell that to Kim! wink cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pics! Olamide When He Was A Kid / Today is Kevin Pam's Birthday. / Should Olamide & Phyno Be Held Responsible For Naeto C's Failing Career?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.