Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

'eguns' Badagry Indigenes: Post Here - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 'eguns' Badagry Indigenes: Post Here (3177 Views)

The Caribbean Islands Where Indigenes Speak Igbo And Yoruba / Are The Ilajes, Aworis, Egbas, Ijebus, Ikales And Eguns Really Yoruba? / Are Aworis And Eguns Yoruba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'eguns' Badagry Indigenes: Post Here by darkey(m): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2008
nairaland people from badagry, identify by posting here. let us know exactly where in badagry, i'm from Ajido in Badagry
Re: 'eguns' Badagry Indigenes: Post Here by adekennis(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2008
i'm from Ajido in Badagry

and so angry angry
Re: 'eguns' Badagry Indigenes: Post Here by darkey(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2008
darkey:

nairaland people from badagry, identify by posting here.
this trend is suppose to b for the above. if u r not, then buzz off angry angry angry
Re: 'eguns' Badagry Indigenes: Post Here by Godessa(f): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2011
i'm from Ajido in Badagry either.
though by marriage.
Re: 'eguns' Badagry Indigenes: Post Here by AndreUweh(m): 12:15am On Nov 16, 2011
Egun people, my special greetings to you all.
The peaceful people of Egun ethnic nationality, I greet you all.
Though am from the east but admire the Egun peoples ways of life.
God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: 'eguns' Badagry Indigenes: Post Here by Dexmars(m): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Please i need an Egun teacher.

Yes i'm from Ajido Badagry.
Re: 'eguns' Badagry Indigenes: Post Here by Jackossky(m): 12:06am On May 05, 2018
Hey, I know that the ogu people are an ethnic group, but I want to confirm if they are a sub group in Yoruba?

I mean, do the ogu people identify themselves as Yoruba or not?
Re: 'eguns' Badagry Indigenes: Post Here by Lajet: 11:06am On May 05, 2018
Jackossky:
Hey, I know that the ogu people are an ethnic group, but I want to confirm if they are a sub group in Yoruba?

I mean, do the ogu people identify themselves as Yoruba or not?

No they are not Yoruba and they don't identify themselves as Yoruba
Re: 'eguns' Badagry Indigenes: Post Here by Jackossky(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2018
Lajet:

No they are not Yoruba and they don't identify themselves as Yoruba
And what make you come to this illation?
Re: 'eguns' Badagry Indigenes: Post Here by SlayerForever: 8:39pm On May 05, 2018
They mix up well and cohabit with the Yoruba. However,they don't identify as Yoruba.

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Set For Ahiajoku Festival / Titilayo Oyinbo & Kayode Oyinbo At Buka - New York (video) / Photos From The Virgin Ceremony Held In Ogu Town, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.