Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

Makon Engineering - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Makon Engineering (4910 Views)

Makon A Leading Oil And Gas Services Company Calls For Bdo In Ph / Makon Advert For Control/instrumentation Engineers For Gas Pipeline / Help! Makon Engineering Test/interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Makon Engineering by Shaikenny: 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2008
I received an invitation for an interview from Makon Engineering which will takes place on saturday 16/02/08. Pls if anyone knows anything about the company should help me out. Am a qualified accountant.
Re: Makon Engineering by kennyoye1: 10:07am On Feb 13, 2008
Makon engineering (if it's the one in port harcourt)

They are a servicing company in the oil and gas sector and they are currently servicing shell through a third party arrangement.they possibly too may be servicing chevron,schlumberger and others directly but i know of the shell arrangement. they probably would be looking at employing field electrical engineers,technicians(skilled in conduit installation and painting).

I also know they are partners to vMonitor Nigeria Ltd in deploying a wireless remote monitoring system to monitor land oil wells and rigs.

Sorry if they are not the one you are talking about, however i wish you all the best.

Cheers.
Re: Makon Engineering by ohwofasa(m): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2008
makon truly exists.they have their headquater in lagos.a friend just got transfered from lagos to p.h .goodluck

(1) (Reply)

More Fresh Graduates Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos As Marketing Executives / Post Abuja Freelance/volunteering/part-time Jobs *here* / My First Time To Be Attending An Interview Please What Do I Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.