Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

I Was So Ill, I Didn’t Remember My Own NAME: Kate Mum Share Experience - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / I Was So Ill, I Didn’t Remember My Own NAME: Kate Mum Share Experience (772 Views)

Kate Winslet, Kenneth Branagh Get Royal Honours / Kate Winslet ‘thrilled To Bits’ After Welcoming A Healthy 9lb Baby Boy / Peter Okoye’s Wedding: Genevieve Nnaji, Kate Henshaw Snub Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was So Ill, I Didn’t Remember My Own NAME: Kate Mum Share Experience by babawale24: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
Kate Middleton Mum has share her experience about how she suffer from the same morning sickness that she couldn’t remember her name.

Kate was rushed to hospital after she have fell ill, the incident happen yesterday at her parent’ home in Buckle-bury, Berkshire, where she spent her weekend. She later diagnosed with hyperemesis gravid-arum, a rare acute morning sickness which only affects around 2% of pregnant women. This kind of sickness suffer by Kate has been described by a fellow sufferer as “the best thing that’s ever happened”.

A pregnant woman called Kristie Allsopp, an expert in TV presenter, was struck out by the same morning sickness while she was pregnant with her second son,Oscar, in 2008. The presenter’s was hospitalized and experience continued until 22 weeks. Kristie Allsopp says in an interview that “It’s a very much misunderstood condition because many people think ‘You’re making a big fuss about morning sickness’. “it’s constant, 24-hour acute nausea-“It isn’t morning sickness – Kate Mum Said “I was hospitalised once during the time and my partner came home and literally found me confused – I was so dehydrated that I didn’t remembered my own name. “That’s when I was taken to hospital and I couldn’t feel more sorry for the Duchess.”
Despite being in the very early stages of pregnancy, the admission of Kate’s to London’s private King Edward VII hospital forced the royal couple to take the “difficult decision” to go public with their baby news.

Kate mum said I wouldn’t have wanted to share this experience so soon but it’s all driven by the fact that she is obviously so ill she can’t disguise it. “I was in the same situation with my second son. I wasn’t able to wait until three months because I was just being sick.” she also added that Kate’s diagnosis is beneficial for other mums-to-be in her position.
“It’s awful to say this but the Duchess of Cambridge having hyperemesis is the best thing that’s ever happened to all the other sufferers because suddenly there’s a light being beamed on this condition and people will understand it more. The waking up at 2am-“is horrible, leaning out of bed and being sick into the waste paper basket. “You’re not really ill in a life-threatening sense but you feel awful.”

In a statement issued by St James’s Palace yesterday said the Kate is expected to stay in hospital for several days.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=76922

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Named Highest Paid U.S. Chief Executives, Makes $6 Million A Day / My Fovourite Cartoons / Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.