Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5779021 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
chop your vegetables.
Tomatoes. Green onions and onions

1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BABE3: 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
Thank you.
I wonder how you guys eat veggies alone. Green beans and little trees (broccoli abi wetin den dey call am). I have to cook my veggies inside a sauce to take away the veggie-ness. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
Fry your onions in a little oil for a minute. Add green onions and tomatoes . Leave to cook for 10 mins. Add the remaining spices and seasoning to your taste.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
BABE3:
Thanks you.
I wonder how you guys eat veggies alone. Green beans and little trees (broccoli abi wetin den dey call am). I have to cook my veggies inside a sauce to take away the veggie-ness. grin
i just reheat the veggies and douse it in the sauce when I'm eating it. I can't stand all that 'veggieness' by itself too.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
Babymama1:

Looks delish
thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 14, 2014
Lovely...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tchiwinnie: 8:35am On Dec 14, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
Babyosisi, berem

I made akara today.
wow lovely. pls share ur recipe, i wld love to try dis out. and how do i mk it nt to b flat. wots d secret to sweet akara. pls help a sis.lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2014
tchiwinnie:
wow lovely. pls share ur recipe, i wld love to try dis out. and how do i mk it nt to b flat. wots d secret to sweet akara. pls help a sis.lol

http://www.allnigerianrecipes.com/breakfast-recipes/akara-recipe.html
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2014
So I read somewhere in this site that you can substitute ugu leaf with kale. So I decided to try it for my edinkanko soup. And it came out perfect.

Haven't had it for like 6yrs and I still got that lovely taste .
So substitute frozen spinach for water leaf and kale for ugu leaf. It's so crunchy.

So pic of kale leaf
My edinkanko with goat meat.
And potato puree (prefer this to garri , soft and lower cholesterol)

Perdon my spelling for the name.

Akwa ibom and cross rivers soups are God gift to mankind.

E remain atama soup.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
cococandy:

Thanks sweet, no pictures but my fried rice came out sweet. kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
cococandy:
Lemon rice and salmon.

If you need recipe pay into my account cheesy
Cococandy are you in nigeria?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Babe post your pics up now? I think you're really pretty and I'd like to see, just curious grin. Happy Sunday smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

No ma
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
3cycle:

Thanks sweet, no pictures but my fried rice came out sweet. kiss
you're welcome
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chillisauce:
So I read somewhere in this site that you can substitute ugu leaf with kale. So I decided to try it for my edinkanko soup. And it came out perfect.

Haven't had it for like 6yrs and I still got that lovely taste .
So substitute frozen spinach for water leaf and kale for ugu leaf. It's so crunchy.

So pic of kale leaf
My edinkanko with goat meat.
And potato puree (prefer this to garri , soft and lower cholesterol)

Perdon my spelling for the name.

Akwa ibom and cross rivers soups are God gift to mankind.

E remain atama soup.
really nice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
cococandy:
No ma
No wonder.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Krystalxxx:

Babe post your pics up now? I think you're really pretty and I'd like to see, just curious grin. Happy Sunday smiley
Lols I am not anything near pretty cheesy

Happy sunday to you too.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

No wonder.
no wonder what?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tchiwinnie: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Lols I am not anything near pretty cheesy

Happy sunday to you too.

Ehhh thanks, everyone is pretty in their own way, including you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
cococandy:
no wonder what?
No wonder I dey see oyibo foods like turkey nyash, bacon, lamb, oxtail, and all the fresh vegetables grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Krystalxxx:

Ehhh thanks, everyone is pretty in their own way, including you
Yeah you are right.

Oya cook and upload.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

No wonder I dey see oyibo foods like turkey nyash, bacon, lamb, oxtail, and all the fresh vegetables grin

haha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zemaye: 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
Make I share kiss
fried rice and peppered fish
semo and vegetable my favourite with chopped meat, kpomo and shredded fish

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Yeah you are right.

Oya cook and upload.

Lol.......my own food is just the normal rice, spaghetti, traditional food etc. I don't really know all these ones that they're putting up here or a new recipe. So I guess I'll just sit back and watch the show.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
zemaye:
Make I share kiss
fried rice and peppered fish
semo and vegetable my favourite with chopped meat, kpomo and shredded fish

Nice

You go like pepper o!

LOL!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Cooking All afternoon, went for a wedding yesterday cheesy

Okra with Ugwu & bitterleaf

Vegetable sauce as an addendum to rice and stew with plantain

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by okotv(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
bukatyne:
Cooking All afternoon, went for a wedding yesterday cheesy

Okra with Ugwu & bitterleaf

Vegetable sauce as an addendum to rice and stew with plantain
it would take Gods grace to like okra again

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
okotv:
it would take Gods grace to like okra again

Lol

Why?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
cococandy:
le boo is very happy. His first time of eating Akara in America. Wrote it in his dairy. lol

Make abacha for him na . Someone should pls make abacha and ugba, with garden egg ,kpomo. embarassed

My cure for constipation cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by okotv(m): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
bukatyne:

Lol

Why?
the way it is been prepared at home, I don't like it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
okotv:
the way it is been prepared at home, I don't like it.

How?

Why don't you prepare it to your taste?

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: radautoworks and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.