Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5767126 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Akposy:
Hello!
Pls ow much can I get a very cheap hamper?
Any idea?
Contact Tgirl4real, I don't know if I got her moniker right but she is a family section mod, I think she deals on hamper.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Lovely!
Thanks!:p
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:

I'm her sister-in-law. She is well and doing wonders in one lucky man's kitchen. Small world eh? wink cool
yea. Small world. Say hello for us. Tell her we dey enjoy her thread well well cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
edwife:

Pic of him slicing the carrots or grin grin

Aww,that's a warm nice meal kiss
fear that man. he can cook o cheesy
The other day he made banga soup and I was like shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
Herzumpther:
Contact Tgirl4real, I don't know if I got her moniker right but she is a family section mod, I think she deals on hamper.
tanx
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
cococandy:
fear that man. he can cook o cheesy
The other day he made banga soup and I was like shocked

me self,i got a cook-the only problem is, i will be the one dealing with the messy kitchen angry angry angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
edwife:

me self,i got a cook-the only problem is, i will be the one dealing with the messy kitchen angry angry angry
lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Akposy:

Really? Why is she nt here? Did her husband ban her from dis site?
Morning ma
ban ke? Lolz....i think she kinda got bored of n.landing. i'll try get her back in here tho cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
cococandy:
yea. Small world. Say hello for us. Tell her we dey enjoy her thread well well cheesy
I'll deliver your message o smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:

ban ke? Lolz....i think she kinda got bored of n.landing. i'll try get her back in here tho cheesy
okay, dat wld be better
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
Sunnybobo3, Ofe Onugbu for your delight! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
berem:

Choi, even my son wants some grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Babybobo
Cute boy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

nwa oma! He looks cute. Umu ole ka inwere?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme1(f): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:

I'll deliver your message o smiley
Wifeyyyyy kiss kiss kiss
Btw, better let me know when you bring your sexy self down here, we need to pop champagne based on the matter at hand kiss wink kiss

cococandy:
kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
babyosisi:

Babybobo
Cute boy

grin grin Dalu
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=berem post=28943289] nwa oma! He looks cute. Umu ole ka inwere? [/quotoe]

Abuo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
yme1:

Wifeyyyyy kiss kiss kiss
Btw, better let me know when you bring your sexy self down here, we need to pop champagne based on the matter at hand kiss wink kiss

kiss kiss
My boo boo, you hosting us this year remember? If i hear say u dey go Majorca hen? I will kidnap you and lock you in my closet. Btw,you feeling my Christian Louboutin? I hear you dey para Lmaaaaaaaaaaao!!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
Oh so lovely! smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
yme1:

Wifeyyyyy kiss kiss kiss

kiss kiss
yay. I dragged her out of hibernation. You been dey omugwo?

Whatever you guys are popping champagne for,if I no get invite na wahala be that o.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
abuo
awwww
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
cococandy:

Whatever you guys are popping champagne for,if I no get invite na wahala be that o.
lmaO! Not yet...na your stage she dey, we go soon pump am. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:

lmaO! Not yet...na your stage she dey, we go soon pump am. grin
make Una make sure say ejima enter once grin

Whisper to your brother
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:06am On Dec 17, 2014
cococandy:
make Una make sure say ejima enter once grin

Whisper to your brother
Hahahahahahahahaha....badt gyal

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme1(f): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2014
Idowuogbo:

My boo boo, you hosting us this year remember? If i hear say u dey go Majorca hen? I will kidnap you and lock you in my closet. Btw,you feeling my Christian Louboutin? I hear you dey para Lmaaaaaaaaaaao!!!!
You know I am always ready to host you na, just tell me grin kiss
Dey support bad thing you hear, I nor go even talk sef cheesy angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme1(f): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2014
cococandy:

Hehehehe
You are definitely invited grin kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2014
yme1:

You know I am always ready to host you na, just tell me grin kiss
Dey support bad thing you hear, I nor go even talk sef cheesy angry
bad thing? Huh? This our wife sef,and na your back i dey o angry grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
Spaghetti carbonara.

Used chicken and salmon though. Garnished with mushroom.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunnshyn(f): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
berem:

Nice!! I need your recipe please Berem
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
sunnshyn:

Nice!! I need your recipe please Berem
Alright!

beef
afo anu,shaki
stock fish
black fish/mangala
pomo
bitter leaves
crayfish
uziza seeds
ogiri
grinded ofor (thickner)
palm oil
salt and seasoning cubes

wash the meat,shaki ,afor anu,stockfish and mangala and put it on fire to cook.Add salt and seasoning cubes to it.and little water so that it doesn't burn. after 20minutes add more water and let it boil for 5mins. add measurement of one cooking spoon of oil,ogiri,blended crayfish,offor,uziza,seeds and pepper. Allow to cook for 10minutes till it thickens. Wash your bitter leaves and put in the pot and stir. if the soup is too thick,add little water.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunnshyn(f): 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
berem:
Alright!

beef
afo anu,shaki
stock fish
black fish/mangala
pomo
bitter leaves
crayfish
uziza seeds
ogiri
grinded ofor (thickner)
palm oil
salt and seasoning cubes

wash the meat,shaki ,afor anu,stockfish and mangala and put it on fire to cook.Add salt and seasoning cubes to it.and little water so that it doesn't burn. after 20minutes add more water and let it boil for 5mins. add measurement of one cooking spoon of oil,ogiri,blended crayfish,offor,uziza,seeds and pepper. Allow to cook for 10minutes till it thickens. Wash your bitter leaves and put in the pot and stir. if the soup is too thick,add little water.

Tnk u mummym...I appreciate. You are officially my mom, please accept. And you support APC. Lol

Now mummym, let me not lie, I don't know what Uziza seed is o... What is grinded Ofor? Is it Achi(can't rem now) too? Must I add Ogiri too?

See, I'm Delta Ibo and my original mom never ever made these soups. We only ate - okro, egusi, ogbono..finish! No one complained. But I buy outside when I can sometimes...

Please I really want to make this soup oo...help me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
sunnshyn:

Tnk u mummym...I appreciate. You are officially my mom, please accept. And you support APC. Lol

Now mummym, let me not lie, I don't know what Uziza seed is o... What is grinded Ofor? Is it Achi(can't rem now) too? Must I add Ogiri too?

See, I'm Delta Ibo and my original mom never ever made these soups. We only ate - okro, egusi, ogbono..finish! No one complained. But I buy outside when I can sometimes...

Please I really want to make this soup oo...help me.
When you go to the market to buy the food stuffs,ask of uziza seeds.its tiny and black. at least 20naira worth of it is ok to cook a pot of soup. Ofor is a thickner just like achi but I prefer you use ofor because its whiter. you must grind it together with pepper,crayfish,uziza seeds.
Without Ogiri,bitter leaf soup is tasteless. you must use it to cook the soup or else it wont give you the real taste.

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WetSmoke and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.