Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5732258 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 12, 2015
manny4life:

Hmm, I never knew a man had to fit into a woman's list... Good to know.

Okay Herz, what's your list? As long as your list doesn't contain 6ft and you got to be rich or wealthy, I guess I fit the bill... Oya post it. cool

so the chic has posted her foto and i doubt she meets your definition of "slim". Perhaps you should leave her to us who like a "lil" meat on the bones? grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chimajii: 6:19am On Jan 12, 2015
bukatyne:

I didn't know you have talent like this grin

I have definitely missed a lot

Manny4life's list looks good and Herzumper looks like it (not sure , don't know her outside NL apart from slim (not sure the picture I saw of her is slim) but then Manny can review the slim part).

We don't know if Manny fits Herzumper's list.

To the girl who was raving about how the said manny is too PICKY and has a long list of specifics. Do NOT FORGET THAT herzumper got hers TOO. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 12, 2015
manny4life:

Mbanu, when my definition of slim is not panla fish o, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Okay, but my point is that I'm not into big girls. As long as you're my weight class, nsogbu adiro grin grin At least, I would want to pick up my wife naw... Or do you want me breathing hard ? cheesy

A wife can be rest assured that I am not the violent type; I'd rather walk away and talk about it later than to beat a woman. So nne, don't worry about all that... Love conquers all evils... wink

Yes, I promised I will teach you Igbo ... So when do we start?
Lol.
When you are ready to start teaching. Good morning.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 12, 2015
i hate to be a spoil sport,but pleaaaaaaase,lets get back to the food.oya evrybody,go to d kitchen.i am sooooo hungry.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 12, 2015
manny4life:

Hmm, I never knew a man had to fit into a woman's list... Good to know.

Okay Herz, what's your list? As long as your list doesn't contain 6ft and you got to be rich or wealthy, I guess I fit the bill... Oya post it. cool
Hmmm alright. This is what I want o.

Godfearing- simple we need God in all we do, I'm not saying he should be a spirit koko but he should at least know God. smiley

My friend- I can't date or marry a man who is not my friend, he has to be my friend because in him I will confide my all so he as to be my friend, father, brother and all. This is very important to me.

Hardworking- He should be hardworking/ready to work. I don't want a GEJ for a hubby but one who together we will work to raise a strong family. I don't plan to be a liability on anybody because life has gone beyond that and I'm not lazy, all I'm doing today is for my family so I can't stand a lazy man.

Simplicity- He has to just be very simple from his way of life to every other thing....maybe It's because of the way I was brought up but simplicity rocks.

Family values- He has to know what family means, I want a man who if its garri we have we will take it and it will be between us, a man who will have misunderstanding with me and even tho he is very upset will when calm talk to me about it and not the one that will drag me to his or my village square for settlement.I've told myself that no outsider will come settle anything in my marriage, man proposes God disposes but I will work and stand my ground. I can't post more on this because the little I've posted should give an insight to what I mean.

Real- My man has to be real, if its 50 naira he has fine, I will also add my 35 naira and together we will stand not pretending to be one thing... The very moment I realize my man is fake so far I'm not married to him yet I will run very far from him. grin if scattering the house is his nature let us know and not trying to impress me, try to impress me and keep increasing the rate I will dislike him. undecided He should be ready to cut his coat according to his size lol.

Forgiveness- I'm not perfect and surly I will offend my man but if he has that spirit of unforgiveness it will be dangerous because such a man can kill. I'm only human and sure not prefect and I'm sure he won't be perfect too lol.

Understanding- he should be understanding in all ramification of life. I can't shout o.

Emmmm do i have more For now that's all I want from my man cool

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2015
Who wants to see my peppersoup? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omoreminder2: 9:59am On Jan 12, 2015
babyosisi:

How lovely.
Make sure you keep all your hospital payment receipts for life and carry them whenever you travel to the USA

Babyosisi the queen of Nairaland, please remove your pix from your profile. Take this advise from the Operatives.

cc

igrigimercenery

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 12, 2015
Crowd in kitchen, no food but plenty umunna.

Oya o, who is taking our sister herzumpther.
We don't want players. Straight to the point. No rigmarole cos you might get shot. She is that worth it.

Back to topic.

lunch for yall today.

Pasta and green bean
Fried plantain
Shiken laps

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 12, 2015
Herzumpther:

Godfearing- simple we need God in all we do, I'm not saying he should be a spirit koko but he should at least know God. smiley

My friend- I can't date or marry a man who is not my friend, he has to be my friend because in him I will confide my all so he as to be my friend, father, brother and all. This is very important to me.

Hardworking- He should be hardworking/ready to work. I don't want a GEJ for a hubby but one who together we will work to raise a strong family. I don't plan to be a liability on anybody because life has gone beyond that and I'm not lazy, all I'm doing today is for my family so I can't stand a lazy man.

Simplicity- He has to just be very simple from his way of life to every other thing....maybe It's because of the way I was brought up but simplicity rocks.

Family values- He has to know what family means, I want a man who if its garri we have we will take it and it will be between us, a man who will have misunderstanding with me and even tho he is very upset will will when calm talk to me about it and not the one that will drag me to his or my village square for settlement.I've told myself that no outsider will come settle anything in my marriage, man proposes God disposes but I will work and stand my ground. I can't post more on this because the little I've posted should give an insight to what I mean.

Real- My man has to be real, if its 50 naira he has fine, I will also add my 35 naira and together we will stand not pretending to be one thing... The very moment I realize my man is fake so far I'm not married to him yet I will run very far from him. grin if scattering the house is his nature let us know and not trying to impress me, try to impress me and keep increasing the rate I will dislike him. undecided He should be ready to cut his coat according to his size lol.

Forgiveness- I'm not perfect and surly I will offend my man but if he has that spirit of unforgiveness it will be dangerous because such a man can kill. I'm only human and sure not prefect and in sure he won't be perfect too lol.

Understanding- he should be understanding in all ramification of life. I can't shout o.

You go fear list na. cheesy

Only one person. grin
On a serious note , good you know what you want. Go for it dear.

So manny4life or davidlyn who is up to the task?

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 12, 2015
Chillisauce:

You go fear list na. cheesy

Only one person. grin
On a serious note , good you know what you want. Go for it dear.

So manny4life or davidlyn who is up to the task?

Lol. Emmm I don't know o. grin

You need to see manny4life's list lol my own dey learn. Lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 12, 2015
Chillisauce:
Crowd in kitchen, no food but plenty umunna.

Oya o, who is taking our sister herzumpther.
We don't want players. Straight to the point. No rigmarole cos you might get shot. She is that worth it.

Back to topic.

lunch for yall today.

Pasta and green bean
Fried plantain
Shiken laps
Chilisauce that doesn't look...is that macaroni, twist or eliche kind of pasta?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 12, 2015
Herzumpther:
Chilisauce that doesn't look...is that macaroni, twist or eliche kind of pasta?

I dont know dear, i just know its pasta cheesy
there are lots of design, maybe i will start naming them according to the shape.
This one looks like bow tie. So lets call it bow-tie pasta. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2015
Chillisauce:

I dont know dear, i just know its pasta cheesy
there are lots of design, maybe i will start naming them according to the shape.
This one looks like bow tie. So lets call it bow-tie pasta. grin
Lmao.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2015
Nice thread, a place to learn how to cook and probably meet your dream wife or husband.......following........ cool

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doctokwus: 11:19am On Jan 12, 2015
Bia na food ona der cook post here abi na husband ona der find?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doctokwus: 11:22am On Jan 12, 2015
Herzumpther der find husband...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 12, 2015
doctokwus:
Herzumpther der find husband...
I tell you say I single or I be single and searching Na wa o. Must everything on nl be taken serious? Abeg no spread my moniker say I dey find hubby o.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlackBaron: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2015
Akposy:

invite me na....na god i use beg u
No worry. I won't forget you when next I'm cooking stuff like this.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 11:53am On Jan 12, 2015
Herzumpther:

Family values- He has to know what family means, I want a man who if its garri we have we will take it and it will be between us, a man who will have misunderstanding with me and even tho he is very upset will will when calm talk to me about it and not the one that will drag me to his or my village square for settlement.I've told myself that no outsider will come settle anything in my marriage, man proposes God disposes but I will work and stand my ground. I can't post more on this because the little I've posted should give an insight to what I mean.

Forgiveness- I'm not perfect and surly I will offend my man but if he has that spirit of unforgiveness it will be dangerous because such a man can kill. I'm only human and sure not prefect and in sure he won't be perfect too lol.

Madam, you don come oooo, which kain "sister" list be this na? Didn't u see how exhaustive Manny's list is?

- must be slim and pretty
- must know how to cook
- must know how to calm a man down etc

Compare to ur own Christian Union list Abeg ooo

Anyways, I am adding to your list. You are very precious to us here.

- must be very very comfortable(since "rich" seems to be a scary word)
- must be very generous and know how to spoil his woman at all times
-must be matured and know how to handle difficult situations
- must be very monogamous in nature - cheating is punishable by cutting off the blokos(pls be guided)
- must have a well paying job or an established business
- must be ready to always support his woman in her chosen career or business
- must be ready to fight and protect her always esp from troublesome in-laws

I think it haff do like this.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
LOL
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kimoni:

Madam, you don come oooo, which kain "sister" list be this na? Didn't u see how exhaustive Manny's list is?

- must know how to cook

- must be very monogamous in nature - cheating is punishable by cutting off the blokos(pls be guided)

Lol. Thank you jare. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
BlackBaron:

No worry. I won't forget you when next I'm cooking stuff like this.
kool!!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
OK back to the kitchen.

Noodles.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
babyosisi:
Breakfast

Oatmeal

I am not a big fan of oatmeal ,I eat it once in a while but my husband and two of the kids love it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
babyosisi:
Breakfast

Oatmeal

I am not a big fan of oatmeal ,I eat it once in a while but my husband and two of the kids love it
how do u prepare ur oat?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlackBaron: 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
One Sunday meal like that.

Rice, plantain, grilled meat, tomatoes and peppers

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
-Herzumpther, I like your signature (got me thinking) and your list. You're a great cook, btw.

-Kimoni... lol @ Christian union list. <3 the others you added.

-Manny4life, I like your list too, hehe.

It's great to see people knowing what they want.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omicron(m): 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Afang soup with Chicken and Kpomo, served with Eba cheesy First time at it....Delicious smiley. Credit for Recipe as seen in the screenshot goes to Nigerian Recipe Android App cool

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kimoni:

- must know how to cook

More like it.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
omicron:
Afang soup with Chicken and Kpomo, served with Eba cheesy First time at it....Delicious smiley. Credit for Recipe as seen in the screenshot goes to Nigerian Recipe Android App cool

My best soup in the whole world.

Yummy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lunch o...moi-moi and garri.

Thank you Yields.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
Breakfast.

Fruit and yoghurt desert

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: waistbead and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.