Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,168 members, 7,838,994 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5796008 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) ... (3484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:26am On May 06, 2020
I’m loving the sound of fine dining right now.

Corona please go away.
pocohantas:

Some fine dining spots in Nigeria do that too. Obviously they are trying to give their customers that Italian feel. I found it strange sha.

I once saw someone eating spag and oats. I was like shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:28am On May 06, 2020
cococandy:
The bread is to sop up all the pasta juices. If you go to any Italian restaurant, they won’t serve you pasta without bread.
Because the pasta usually comes with extra marinara or Alfredo juices sitting at the bottom. Yum.

I couldn't have explain it more better. Thanks smiley

@BlueRayDick here is your answer smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 8:07am On May 06, 2020
cococandy:
I’m loving the sound of fine dining right now.

Corona please go away.

Check out this one, for whenever you swing our way. @788onthesea
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 8:18am On May 06, 2020
Plead:
What’s up with the deleted posts na?? Weytin Dey happen for here? cheesy

I said it earlier that peace will elude this thread since donstan18 aka Nxtd18/nextd18 returned.
And you undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:21am On May 06, 2020
I say make I quickly rush my spag commot ground cool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:22am On May 06, 2020
pocohantas:

Check out this one, for whenever you swing our way. @788onthesea

Saved cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 8:24am On May 06, 2020
BlueRayDick:
You guys resume shocked
Well I'm still at home observing I don't trust lagosians grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:26am On May 06, 2020
pocohantas:

Pikin wey say im mama no go sleep, im sef no go sleep. This isn’t just about him, but other trolls in his league. grin grin

wink

Anywhere that dude is peace can’t exist there.Remember when the dude was active in romance section? Atleast he don dey better small sha grin

iamoyindamola:

And you undecided undecided

What??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:30am On May 06, 2020
cococandy:
The bread is to sop up all the pasta juices. If you go to any Italian restaurant, they won’t serve you pasta without bread.
Because the pasta usually comes with extra marinara or Alfredo juices sitting at the bottom. Yum.

Oyinbo dey try sha. Ordinarily I cant even eat pasta/noodles cooked in with in soup/having juice here and there; Now using bread to sop it up again. Ah! If I go any Italian restaurant I will respect myself and just tell them to give me wine and more wine grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:31am On May 06, 2020
Prestonn:

I couldn't have explain it more better. Thanks smiley

@BlueRayDick here is your answer smiley

Yeah I get.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:56am On May 06, 2020
iamoyindamola:

You guys resume shocked
Well I'm still at home observing I don't trust lagosians grin

I wish I had that luxury. I actually worked from home during the lockdown, but we have some stuff we need to tidy up that requires physical presence. The required software makes use of LAN .

From next week I probably wont have the need to go to the office sha.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:00am On May 06, 2020
pocohantas:

Some fine dining spots in Nigeria do that too. Obviously they are trying to give their customers that Italian feel. I found it strange sha.

I once saw someone eating spag and oats. I was like shocked shocked shocked

Ye! Spag and oats bawo? Some people can combine food sha.

Methinks most people who take meals like that actually want the best of both worlds. They are probably craving oats and he has spag he also wants to much, so instead of eating one and keeping the other for later they decide to have both in one meal.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:19am On May 06, 2020
Prestonn:

So inviting tongue

Is this Catfish?

Thank you.

No, it's not catfish.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 10:11am On May 06, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Wawu, you wash the egg ni�
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by diordaves(m): 10:11am On May 06, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Oyinbo dey try sha. Ordinarily I cant even eat pasta/noodles cooked in with in soup/having juice here and there; Now using bread to sop it up again. Ah! If I go any Italian restaurant I will respect myself and just tell them to give me wine and more wine grin

Spaghetti and bread na five and six. Spaghetti and bread is not a combo - It is normal, spaghetti and bread go side by side.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 10:14am On May 06, 2020
Yam and egg...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:16am On May 06, 2020
pocohantas:
Yam and egg...
Lol did you use stencils to cut the yam?

Looks great

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 10:19am On May 06, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol did you use stencils to cut the yam?

Looks great

Hahaha. Knife o. That is how I cut my yam.
Thanks babe. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:36am On May 06, 2020
BlueRayDick:

it’s delicious.
And it’s not soupy like noodle soups ( which I also love BTW)
But they are more like creamy. And the pasta is not soggy. Just al dente. cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Octopusssy(f): 10:43am On May 06, 2020
cococandy:
Gizzard stew and white rice.
There was no plantain angry.
I wish I can cook like you cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:46am On May 06, 2020
Octopusssy:

I wish I can cook like you cry cry

Honey you can. YouTube is my friend . Very helpful

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liliantalks: 10:51am On May 06, 2020
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DateMynd44(m): 11:02am On May 06, 2020
[s]
cococandy:
Gizzard stew and white rice.
There was no plantain angry. [/s]
Pics taken from the internet.
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DateMynd44(m): 11:04am On May 06, 2020
BlueRayDick:
omo this one fresh oh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DateMynd44(m): 11:06am On May 06, 2020
Allshadesfemale:
Mr Macaroni riding on a bicycle..... grin

breakfast and lunch
oboy see meal. shocked
You wan kill person with this kind heavenly manna.
This is really palatable.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 11:07am On May 06, 2020
Who are all this people. If they are not coming for iomoge2, it will be petyprincess or teespice now it's pocohantas.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:11am On May 06, 2020
diordaves:

Spaghetti and bread na five and six. Spaghetti and bread is not a combo - It is normal, spaghetti and bread go side by side.
Are you sure I wouldn't try this. This looks nice

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:16am On May 06, 2020
Moi moi (oil-less)

How do you prefer eating your moi moi...with bread, pap, custard, oat, rice or soaking garri?

Meanwhile. I'm tired of cooking..the lockdown is depressing. I feel sick...mentally and physically sick of everything

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:18am On May 06, 2020
pocohantas:

I can imagine. I admire your ingenuity, someday it would probably go beyond a hobby to some money-spinning venture. cheesy

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Octopusssy(f): 11:31am On May 06, 2020
cococandy:

Honey you can. YouTube is my friend . Very helpful
Thanks dear. I will start using this YouTube for things other movie reviews grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:34am On May 06, 2020
Akposy:
Moi moi (oil-less)

How do you prefer eating your moi moi...with bread, pap, custard, oat, rice or soaking garri?

Meanwhile. I'm tired of cooking..the lockdown is depressing. I feel sick...mentally and physically sick of everything

Hang on.
It's only just a matter of time...

Cook new recipes if you're tired of the old ones.
I'll try to get some recipes for you from Instagram which I know you'll love to try out.
You can also bake something new for us everyday to keep your mind busy. It'll give you something to look forward to everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) ... (3484) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.