Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,950 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5758475 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
Tchidi sweet, biko pass the yam here. grin

@moca, babyosisi, cococandy, dad has been silent and has not said a word since yesterday. Is everything okey?
i believe he's taking he's time to think about it. Don't expect him to cave immediately. Even if he's changed his mind, he won't Rush to give his approval.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 23, 2015
cococandy:

I doubt we will eat cake today.

See my birthday gift grin

Pro form Hybrid trainer.
This man means business grin
No chance for fat allowed.

Shey he go gree make we chop cake?

Lemme wait and watch.
Lol. I envy you o, if only I will get somebody as serious as your hybrid trainer it will be so nice. Today I went to jog by 3.30 and it was just me on the road, all of a sudden I saw a guy behind me and I took to my heels screaming kidnapper o, kidnapper o. cheesy cheesy na me jog pass. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2015
JoeCutie:
Oh, you want to be the third wife? grin
smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. I envy you o, if only I will get somebody as serious as your hybrid trainer it will be so nice. Today I went to jog by 3.30 and it was just me on the road, all of a sudden I saw a guy behind me and I took to my heels screaming kidnapper o, kidnapper o. cheesy cheesy na me jog pass. grin

Lol. The machine is the Proform hybrid trainer cheesy

Honey 3:30 is too early o. Pls.

I used to do that early morning jog too(around 5am). I got scared once just like you and stopped. I no wan stories that touch.

Then I changed to indoors video training.
But laziness sha didn't let me keep it up.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2015
cococandy:
i believe he's taking he's time to think about it. Don't expect him to cave immediately. Even if he's changed his mind, he won't Rush to give his approval.
Okey.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 23, 2015
cococandy:

Lol. The machine is the Proform hybrid trainer cheesy

Honey 3:30 is too early o. Pls.

I used to do that early morning jog too(around 5am). I got scared once just like you and stopped. I no wan stories that touch.

Then I changed to indoors video training.
But laziness sha didn't let me keep it up.
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TRADELYN: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2015
cococandy:
100% Correct.

BTW, Happy birthday to you...wishing you more blessing in sound health.

They say pretty women are not clever...you are among the few that prove otherwise.

Enjoy your day grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoeCutie(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
smiley
I got your message, I did as you asked. Did you get mine? Lemme know.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2015
JoeCutie:
I got your message, I did as you asked. Did you get mine? Lemme know.
No but let me check.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2015
Happy Birthday @Cococandy,
May ur days be more beautiful & great.
Cheers to lovely years ahead!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:49am On Feb 23, 2015
TRADELYN:

100% Correct.

They say pretty women are not clever...you are among the few that prove otherwise.

Enjoy your day grin
cutiereborn:
smiley smiley smiley thanks guys

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by giffty(f): 9:34am On Feb 23, 2015
cococandy:
happy birthday dear

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by urchbarbie(f): 9:47am On Feb 23, 2015
Kai! Herz! 3.30am too early now. I joined a fitness club. No gym equipment, just random routines. We start @6am with jogging round d big stadium. Its 1hr n every1 goes to work/biz. Find some ppl who wld go with u so uld be in group
Herzumpther:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by urchbarbie(f): 9:50am On Feb 23, 2015
Happy bufday cococandy. Gods favor and grace shall remain with u always. Amen

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 23, 2015
urchbarbie:
Kai! Herz! 3.30am too early now. I joined a fitness club. No gym equipment, just random routines. We start @6am with jogging round d big stadium. Its 1hr n every1 goes to work/biz. Find some ppl who wld go with u so uld be in group
My dear, my dad was leaving to go arrest a suspect na so I say make I go because I couldn't sleep again. Instead of me to stay inside the barrack and jog round or go to police college I carry myself dey jog go GRA so te I link Maryland con dey shout kidnapper. grin no mind me o. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by giffty(f): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2015
Fried rice,salad and chicken
porridge plantain
spaghetti and boiled egg kiss

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 23, 2015
cococandy:
Happy birthday dear,i wish you the best in life.

Have fun!!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2015
cococandy:
amen smiley

Happy Birthday Dearie

Many many more of God's blessings and proforming grin

Regards to hubby cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2015
@Kimoni:

Congrats on the birth of your baby.

God be with him now and always cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by urchbarbie(f): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2015
Lolx. Just b careful o. Mad ppl ful lagos esp @d time
Herzumpther:
My dear, my dad was leaving to go arrest a suspect na so I say make I go because I couldn't sleep again. Instead of me to stay inside the barrack and jog round or go to police college I carry myself dey jog go GRA so te I link Maryland con dey shout kidnapper. grin no mind me o. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Happy birthday Cococandy, goodness and mercy shall follow you and your family all the days of your life.

Many more years.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
What will I call this one now? OK our early lunch of jollof rice, spaghettini, fish and meat.

Na wa o, and my nephew allow me put stew at all on the spag saying he likes it with the taste of the jollof rice itself. Anyway it was tsaty sha. smiley

Thanks urchbarbie, I will be more careful next time. smiley

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
softysparky:
Happy birthday Cococandy, goodness and mercy shall follow you and your family all the days of your life.

Many more years.
thanks honey
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
bukatyne:

Happy Birthday Dearie

Many many more of God's blessings and proforming grin

Regards to hubby cheesy
Bunsky:
Happy birthday dear,i wish you the best in life.
Have fun!!!
urchbarbie:
Happy bufday cococandy. Gods favor and grace shall remain with u always. Amen
giffty:
happy birthday dear
cutiereborn:
TRADELYN:

100% Correct.
Enjoy your day grin
thank you smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Edwife got me a cake

How sweet smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
tchidi:
Stew in progress
looks gr8!! thumbs up!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
kilokeys:
our new chef.. www.broyalrestaurants.com jabi abj..

he called it chicken continental
delicious shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hadeytee: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Pan fried plantain
Potatoes with veggies

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
Tchidi sweet, biko pass the yam here. grin

@moca, babyosisi, cococandy, dad has been silent and has not said a word since yesterday. Is everything okey?
It's normal.
Expect falling out of favour too.

Jogging outside in lagos early morning?
Even if u give me millions,i dare not.

When in abj,it was like a hubby.
From my house will jog to central area tru defence hq and back to my house. 1hour 30 minutes exactly. To me that's d best form of exercise.
Will resume when I go back. Heard that in my area,thats d in thing.
Have indoor machines but I lv fresh air.
Somebody like me has d propensity to explode if care is not taking.
So I'm trying my best.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
cococandy:

I doubt we will eat cake today.

See my birthday gift grin

Pro form Hybrid trainer.
This man means business grin
No chance for fat allowed.

Shey he go gree make we chop cake?

Lemme wait and watch.

Hahahaaaaaa cheesy
I'm not laughing at u,coco but this my inlaw mean biz o cheesy
I lv men that r health conscious.
Abeg,u fit do that thing?

When I met hubby,he was so well toned but u will know that he can explode anytime.
After marriage,we relocated and d guy exploded times 2.
Chei! Na so I pursue him o cheesy
No more kpekus till all these things go off.
So, na because u wan marry u begin go gym?
I don catch u cheesy
No choice,gym all d way.
Even office boys play football and he participates.
All join cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
He's like if I explode he will pack out of the house for me grin

Yea I can do it. It is like cycling but standing upright for the elliptical
And sitting down for the regular bike style.

That's my favorite gym equipment because it exercises all my body at once.
Anytime we go to the gym, that's what I like doing.

I was just surprised yesterday when some guys came and set it up at home for me before he got back saying someone sent them.

I suspected it was him that sent them but I just kept quiet until he came back and confirmed that it was my birthday gift smiley

He's just too serious with the keeping fit thing.
embarassed

I'll do my best
moca:

Hahahaaaaaa cheesy
I'm not laughing at u,coco but this my inlaw mean biz o cheesy
I lv men that r health conscious.
Abeg,u fit do that thing?

When I met hubby,he was so well toned but u will know that he can explode anytime.
After marriage,we relocated and d guy exploded times 2.
Chei! Na so I pursue him o cheesy
No more kpekus till all these things go off.
So, na because u wan marry u begin go gym?
I don catch u cheesy
No choice,gym all d way.
Even office boys play football and he participates.
All join cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
cococandy:
Edwife got me a cake

How sweet smiley

kiss wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hisbah2121(m), Juleh01 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.