Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,171 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5750383 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2020
duchaB:

Na fresh raw pepper, raw onions and crayfish be that..
No tomatoes...

You have a very strange taste bud undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2020
FloraEC:

Maybe is the type of beans you eat.

You can buy honey beans, wash before cooking and also parboil it.

If you still purge then us your system.
OK I will, I think I will stop eating white beans.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2020
One of those I-do-not-care days
Jollof noodles and plantains

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2020
mariahAngel:
One of those I-do-not-care days
Jollof noodles and plantains

Sweet mouth things.
This one is "eat and damn the consequence" grin.

10 pounds loading.....

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2020
Brachaa:

Sweet mouth things.
This one is "eat and damn the consequence" grin.

10 pounds loading.....

grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2020
Breakfast.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. It went well... The chick asked me, dark or light one? What does a village girl like me know? I just blurted out, “DARK!!!” grin

Thanks guys. kiss kiss kiss

I always use the light Soy sauce for my stir fry noodles and spaghetti; it usually comes out well
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ChefDominiq(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2020
Praying...
When the time is right finance and location will come
boiz2men:

how about starting one?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ada243(f): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2020
I'm in Jos. I bought 2 of those for 50 naira. They normally sell 1 for 50 naira...I was just lucky[/quote]

Ah, are u kidding me. Chai wish I was around there. I cant find avocado again, seems it's out of season and 1 is 100/150naira
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
Village kitchen

●Gizzard sauce
●Fried Plantain
●Steam Broccoli

☆Please I can't access my mail, in respect of those sending me PM... Hoping to rectify the problem soon. Thanks

52 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
pocohantas:
Soy sauce everywhere...

I’ll buy one and use for my stir fry spaghetti. If e no sweet ehn, all of una wey done type soy sauce for this thread go drink am finish.

I know you all and I have marked your monikers.

Warm Regards

It’s salty tongue

You can try sweet soy sauce though. So much better. Since I started using it, my Chinese fried rice has been better than restaurant quality.

And it has less sodium too.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
Yumminess kiss
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

●Gizzard sauce
●Fried Plantain
●Steam Broccoli

☆Please I can't access my mail, in respect of those sending me PM... Hoping to rectify the problem soon. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
cococandy:

It’s salty tongue

You can try sweet soy sauce though. So much better. Since I started using it, my Chinese fried rice has been better than restaurant quality.

Thanks for this warning, I only put a little to gauge my tolerance level. Would have gone increasing it in future cheesy. I’ll check for that.

BlueRayDick:

I always use the light Soy sauce for my stir fry noodles and spaghetti; it usually comes out well

It came out well sha, the dark one I mean. I am taking notes, would try them all. Thankscheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
cococandy:

It’s salty tongue

This is true actually. But I don't know there is sweet soy sauce again o. I will also look for it when next I go shopping and give it a trial.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
BlueRayDick:

This is true actually. But I don't know there is sweet soy sauce again o. I will also look for it when next I go shopping and give it a trial.
Yeah there is.

It’s thick and syrupy, not watery like regular soy sauce. I think they add molasses or something to make it that way. I’m not sure.

I ordered mine from amazon. Maybe you can find it there. I use the one in the first picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
I tried a recipe that can make me get the leafy moimoi flavour without wrapping. Did it for a friend who struggles with moimoi leaves.

It was a successful experiment. Flavour is same, however, the signature shape/experience cannot be pirated. cheesy

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
cococandy:
Yumminess kiss
Thanks smiley

I got a big tank... Did the electric work myself, three different light colours cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
Prestonn:

Thanks smiley

I got a big tank... Did the electric work myself, three different light colours cheesy

Oh I bet it’s magnificent cheesy. Please do show me on my derailers’ thread.

Since that last time, none of mine have died again. I’m afraid to make any changes because they are so fragile. A little thing disturbs their equilibrium.

I don’t even change the water often and only feed them once every other day. It’s been months and they are all still kicking

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ceeceeuwa: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
pocohantas:
I tried a recipe that can make me get the leafy moimoi flavour without wrapping. Did it for a friend who struggles with moimoi leaves.

It was a successful experiment. Flavour is same, however, the signature shape/experience cannot be pirated. cheesy
Please how did you achieve that?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
ceeceeuwa:

Please how did you achieve that?

- Wash your leaves and cut them to the size of your containers- it mustn’t be perfect, just enough to ensure it is all the batter has contact with. You’ll need like 2-3 for each container. A round one for the base/top and a long thin one for the circumference.

If you are using a foil, cut them to be rectangular.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RentedReality(m): 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
Tuwo Shinkafa AKA Northern fufu

This version is with vegetable soup and fried chicken

What gets me is the crunchy freshness of the veggies hugging the wheaty taste of the Tuwo like a lost relative.

Have this with a Limca and feel good health bubble from within grin

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ceeceeuwa: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
pocohantas:

- Wash your leaves and cut them to the size of your containers- it mustn’t be perfect, just enough to ensure it is all the batter has contact with. You’ll need like 2-3 for each container. A round one for the base/top and a long thin one for the circumference.

Thanks, I actually thought there was a way to achieve the leafy flavour without using the leaves.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
ceeceeuwa:

Thanks, I actually thought there was a way to achieve the leafy flavour without using the leaves.

Noooooooo, without WRAPPING. cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Should we be expecting a thread?

Nd why not put it straight in the container instead of wrapping with leaves?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
Petyprincess:

Should we be expecting a thread?

Nd why not put it straight in the container instead of wrapping with leaves?

For the leaf taste. You know that taste na?

Come help me type am with those small fingers.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ceeceeuwa: 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Noooooooo, without WRAPPING. cheesy cheesy
Yes o, since we have 'liquid smoke'
for party jollof rice, why not for moin moin grin?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
pocohantas:

For the leaf taste. You know that taste na?

Come help me type am with those small fingers.
Lol thanks,i really never noticed the difference though but will start paying attention to the taste so i can compare

Lol @bolded, that small fingers can do wonders in kitchen trust me cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol thanks,i really never noticed the difference though but will start paying attention to the taste so i can compare

Lol @bolded, that small fingers can do wonders in kitchen trust me cheesy

Really? Wow! You no get wahala be that. Some people take the taste of leaf moimoi seriously o.

I know right. It is not by size nne, no pun intended.

By the way, I am beginning to fall in love with market pictures. You just keep getting meal inspirations looking at things on display. cheesy

You see that book in the second pic? That child is the first to fail correction. grin

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Really? Wow! You no get wahala be that. Some people take the taste of leaf moimoi seriously o.

I know right. It is not by size nne, no pun intended.

By the way, I am beginning to fall in love with market pictures. You just keep getting meal inspirations looking at things on display. cheesy
This picture is everything kiss kiss kiss

I love the fact is a market place nd also looking neat with attractive vegetables nd fish kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hi Guys,

What is the difficult aspect of cooking for you?

is it:

Going to the market
Prepping the ingredients
Cooking
Eating. I included this because there are people who cook then lose appetite afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
Some foods here are more beautiful than some people. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
Petyprincess:

This picture is everything kiss kiss kiss

I love the fact is a market place nd also looking neat with attractive vegetables nd fish kiss

Thanks Princess. Beautiful pic, I will take more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: okeV(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.