Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5762631 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:19am On Dec 28, 2020
Lalas247:

What would be a good prize

A new Nigerian President.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:41am On Dec 28, 2020
Akeem79:

Custard without milk is not appealing in the mouth to the throat, down to stomach grin

Lunch.....
Preference.

I don't use milk or sugar for pap. Spoils the taste for me.

That noodles is calling my name. Looks exotic.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Akara and Custard

Cocina Africana kiss

Compliment of the season
Please I want to learn how to take this kind of pictures
Tips please

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
mariahAngel:

A new Nigerian President.
Jesus is lord my money aint that long grin haven't even got to private jet level yet ... smiley
Only God can perform that type of miracle...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingreign(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
AgbenuAnna:

Compliment of the season
Tips please
I know how to take them. Lemme give you tips. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Cook anything. I mean anything, put inside plate and carry handkerchief put one side, carry spoon and knife and fork ans scatter anyhow near the plate of food. Then carry one spoon full of salt and put near thr food, carry maggi open and scatter anyhow, cut vegetables and pepper and tomatoe and scatter anyhow. Then get your camera, climb a tall stool and aim directly over head the food and scattered ingredients and click away joyfully. grin grin

@prestonn no be so? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lol man threw a whole palm tree grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Explorers(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Beef pepper soup with Baba kano's leg.

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by seunmarytemi(f): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
delicious dried catfish is available

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by subcbouy: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
Explorers:
2 palliatives with sauce, fried plantain, beef, and 1 female egg.
hahaha with little pepper them! haha

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
Akeem79:

Custard without milk is not appealing in the mouth to the throat, down to stomach grin

Lunch.....
Is this what they call “pho” in Vietnamese?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shashaperry(f): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
Explorers:
2 palliative with sauce, fried plantain, beef and 1 female egg.

You're one funny mangrin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
Explorers:
Beef pepper soup with Baba kano's leg.
This is 5D picture kiss
When I can't even snap 2D lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

Stop making a mockery of someone's art!
It is not even funny!
What doesn't appeal to you, might appeal to others. Just learn to move on from what you don't like.
The poster isn't artistic. So forgive

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitdimple(f): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wahala for who never chop abacha oh! wink

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
Explorers:
2 palliative with sauce, fried plantain, beef and 1 female egg.

That looks like a male egg,please!!! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DoyaPlace: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Akara and Custard

Cocina Africana kiss

So appealing, so colourful! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Florblu(f): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
biden123:

@ Florblu I saw your PM but unfortunately I don't have access to the email smiley

What's up?

I was wondering why you tagged me to a give away post on a thread and I was gonna ask if you can edit my monicker outta the thread including the above message.
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
I made afang soup today.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:20am On Dec 29, 2020
AgbenuAnna:

Compliment of the season
Tips please

Thanks verymuch Dear. Hope you're doing great?

I'll get back to you for the photo tips.

●First thing you need to know, always set your table first before cooking, because not everybody gonna wait for you to get a nice shot before eating.

●Play with your leftover. How I learnt food plating and styling.

More tips later for the snapping.

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:22am On Dec 29, 2020
DoyaPlace:

So appealing, so colourful! kiss

Thanks verymuch smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 7:26am On Dec 29, 2020
gracegrace668:
I made afang soup today.
wow
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 29, 2020

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2020
gracegrace668:
I made afang soup today.

Yum!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2020
mariga:

Yum!

Cutehector:
wow
kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 9:40am On Dec 29, 2020
This is good. So many obstacles.
gracegrace668:
I made afang soup today.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2020
Yam cool

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 10:48am On Dec 29, 2020
mariga:
Breakfast!
Hian shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2020
Nuttella:
Yam cool
lovely! welldone
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 11:41am On Dec 29, 2020
mariga:
Breakfast!
awesome

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2020
seunmarytemi:
delicious dried catfish is available
how nice of you. Kudos

(1) (2) (3) ... (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) ... (3479) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.