Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5764429 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
armyofone:
grin let me have this recipe wink

I stop buying igbin cuz I don't know if it was picked up from the road side in Florida. My mom hope to send me some fried ones.

Don't get it twisted o padi me, my igbin come all the way from naija. My hubby does a 30 days rotation now, so i have an unending supply of igbin and smoked fish grin.

How do you like your efo, crispy or soft? Just so I can tell you the right efo to use
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omote1: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
@cococandy oya come and take na lol. @ veave dont cry hun kiss, am making yours specially.
so today was my no cooking day, this was dinner.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
omote1:
@cococandy oya come and take na lol. @ veave dont cry hun kiss, am making yours specially.
so today was my no cooking day, this was dinner.
thanks so much. This looks awesome
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 05, 2015
This thread is not good for someone that's fasting. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 4:31am On Jun 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:

The ones I pity most are those trying desperate hard to lose weight..lol..

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 05, 2015
Roland17:

The ones I pity most are those trying desperate hard to lose weight..lol..
Hahahahaa
They should do all they can to loose weight o if it's too much.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by phimachops(f): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2015
Chicken Springrolls,samosa,puff puff and Spicy peppered gizzard

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alubosa: 11:22am On Jun 05, 2015
cococandy:
Rice
Veggies
Gizzard stew.

Made by DH.
So technically I cooked it too. grin

Cococandy kindly help get the recipe from DH. 'Wouldn't mind making this for wifey this weekend. 'been thinking of what to do with those gizzards in the freezer. 'Was thinking of BBQ tho.

From the pix u posted I can see green peas, carrot, sweet corn and something close to habanero pepper.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2015
D sun here can roast and grill chicken oooo...... Join me.. Garri milk groundnut sugar and ice water.
U guyz shld read my signature too and help me solicit

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2015
omote1:
lol @ touchmeder thanks.
This is my palm oil rice with ugwu, diced pomo and smoked fish..

I saw something like this on BellaNaija from Matse. I dont know if its the same native rice recipe but it sure looks the same. I tried it and boy, I lick my finger wan break the bone for my finger sef. Let me find the recipe for those who may be interested in it.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/09/19/bn-cuisine-with-matse-the-native-rice/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2015
Akposy:
D sun here can roast and grill chicken oooo...... Join me..
Garri
milk
groundnut
sugar and ice water.

U guyz shld read my signature too and help me solicit

Thats me right there but I substitute the milk with Bournvita. Chei not my fault! Blame it on the boarding house.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
touchmeder:

Thats me right there but I substitute the milk with Bournvita. Chei not my fault! Blame it on the boarding house.
lolz.....na xo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Alubosa:

Cococandy kindly help get the recipe from DH. 'Wouldn't mind making this for wifey this weekend. 'been thinking of what to do with those gizzards in the freezer. 'Was thinking of BBQ tho.

From the pix u posted I can see green peas, carrot, sweet corn and something close to habanero pepper.

Aww. So sweet:

The rice is pretty easy to make. I've made it before. Boil white rice with salt and add frozen mixed veggies when it's almost cooked. Cover and let simmer until dry.

I got home and saw he had already made the food. All the information I could get is that he made it with only fresh tomatoes, little oil, mushrooms, boiled and seasoned gizzards some cabbage, onions and other spices.

I don't think he knows how to give a step by step recipe grin

Just use your discretion.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Akposy:
Madam cococandy.... I c u.... Good evening.

Herzumpther.. Whr ave u bin? Show urself oooo....i miss ur dad meals.

All4naija..... The food critic.... How r u? Are u on strike?

Efemenaxy...Migwo..... Its bin long u post food pics ooo

Kimoni... How baby?

Babyosisi.. How r u? Hope ur haters didnt get at u? Take care...it is well

Everyone....good evening.....its bin long i cook oooo.....cash no too dey hand....maybe i should post my garri pics... Night!

Very fine dear. Pls when it's time to vote, just holla wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
Kimoni:

Very fine dear. Pls when it's time to vote, just holla wink
I wil. Tanx
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2015
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:

Especially this time of the month. grin

#Fasting mode
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
urchbarbie I see phone borrow snap o. Oya come eat. wink

Nne food don finish for Nigeria? Me don tire for all the food I dey see here o. I need to join them cococandy, babyosisi and all of them wet dey cook oyibo food club o sad....if only them go gree teach me now. sad

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by urchbarbie(f): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Herzumpther:
urchbarbie I see phone borrow snap o. Oya come eat. wink

Nne food don finish for Nigeria? Me don tire for all the food I dey see here o. I need to join them cococandy, babyosisi and all of them wet dey cook oyibo food club o sad....if only them go gree teach me now. sad
lolx! oso dey my leg, but I just slowed dwn cry I dont lije onion unless its blended. see ow big u chopped it self undecided. I will kukuma pick it all out n ravish grin

I intend to make same next weekend. hosting my fellowship corp members in my crib. Keep ur fingers crossed cos I wld upload mine

lolx @oyibo food. nne m, eat belly friendly food, maka I ga toilet
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
urchbarbie:
lolx! oso dey my leg, but I just slowed dwn cry I dont lije onion unless its blended. see ow big u chopped it self undecided. I will kukuma pick it all out n ravish grin

I intend to make same next weekend. hosting my fellowship corp members in my crib. Keep ur fingers crossed cos I wld upload mine
My dear, my Mumcy loves to see onions big like this in anything pasta, even indomi she will say cut the onions big o, she has this thing for onion. My brother picked everything one by one lol. My uncle came visiting too, if you see the way his wife was adding salt to her own food eh shocked I was just shouting aunty easy put Nacl for your food na and she was like if salt no pass the food then e never catch the food. shocked hmmm for my mind I was just saying sodium chloride go do this woman something if she no reduce am o lol.

I can't wait to see your own picture next week but please don't show me only pics, waybill some to me. tongue

Lol@ friendly food, nne there is always a first time o. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by urchbarbie(f): 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
Herzumpther:
My dear, my Mumcy loves to see onions big like this in anything pasta, even indomi she will say cut the onions big o, she has this thing for onion. My brother picked everything one by one lol. My uncle came visiting too, if you see the way his wife was adding salt to her own food eh shocked I was just shouting aunty easy put Nacl for your food na and she was like if salt no pass the food then e never catch the food. shocked hmmm for my mind I was just saying sodium chloride go do this woman something if she no reduce am o lol.

I can't wait to see your own picture next week but please don't show me only pics, waybill some to me. tongue

Lol@ friendly food, nne there is always a first time o. grin
nne m my mum has to remind me to put onions when cooking food for d family. I so dislike it ehen. lolx @aunty n salt. me get big issues with using salt dats how I spoilt my beans n plantain moimoi I made dis aftn with plenty salt. I culdnt even give out again like I wanted to. dinner pix loading
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by urchbarbie(f): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
dinner:
rice,vegie n beans n plantain moimoi

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sunday rice

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cherlene(f): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
phimachops:
Chicken Springrolls,samosa,puff puff and Spicy peppered gizzard

[size=14pt]NamNam,
I am CRAVING.[/size]

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kids: Banana Muffins

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
naijababe:

Don't get it twisted o padi me, my igbin come all the way from naija. My hubby does a 30 days rotation now, so i have an unending supply of igbin and smoked fish grin.

How do you like your efo, crispy or soft? Just so I can tell you the right efo to use

See show off

Pele oh madam igbin & Eja abori gbigbe, diaris godu angry

You have no right to eat everything, Where's equality when you need it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Springz(f): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pancake rolls.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adebisi96(f): 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
Springz:
Pancake rolls.
wat is inside d pancake
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ewuro4:

See show off

Pele oh madam igbin & Eja abori gbigbe, diaris godu angry

You have no right to eat everything, Where's equality when you need it?

grin grin grin grin
You want some?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin
You want some?

Yeah cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Springz(f): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
adebisi96:

wat is inside d pancake

Corned beef, carrots, tomatoes, onions, and spices. You just stir fry all those and you can also tweak it to your taste.

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.