Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5839729 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) ... (3493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 4:57am On Nov 23, 2021
cococandy:
giirrrl!!
smiley grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 4:57am On Nov 23, 2021
Liposure:
this is sublime
Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mysticgal(f): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2021
I just had to post this yummy custard I made. I added coffee and coconut milk. Enough to take me up me till lunch time, make person no chop Eba sleep for office for morning. tongue

33 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rinahskitchen: 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lunch

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Too much protein
paschal47:
Dinner undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Quiet morning. Lit candle and a morning espresso. #perfect!

Who’s cooking for thanksgiving?
What are you cooking and how much is plane ticket to your area? I’m just checking something.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paschal47(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
dancok:
Too much protein

Being a while, I've been on rice for like 2 weeks now undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Breezy99(m): 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
dancok:
Too much protein

How is that too much protein? And when did beans become protein?

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nlanalyst: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
Breezy99:

How is that too much protein? And when did beans become protein?
Bruv, I didn't get to know beans have more of carbohydrate than protein until last year. shocked
And I totally embarrassed myself arguing blindly.
All my teachers in life failed me.

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
cococandy:

What are you cooking and how much is plane ticket to your area? I’m just checking something.

Eba and ikere soup. Ticket is over $2000 grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
Dinner tonight, yall should come join me o.
This is my first try to make fried rice.

I got canned and french peas but I couldn't use none, any recommendations?

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
cococandy:

Plane ticket to my side isn't expensive o, but make sure you pack jollof and asun when coming grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
I plan to make collard greens.
Bought collard greens and turkey neck as I don't like pork.

I'm coming to pitch at your tent with collard greens and southern corn bread.

I will do that Ocean trip with a mix of road trip through the Atlantic and avoid plane due to COVID-19.

cococandy:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
armyofone:
I plan to make collard greens.
Bought collard greens and turkey neck as I don't like pork.

I'm coming to pitch at your tent with collard greens and southern corn bread.

I will do that Ocean trip with a mix of road trip through the Atlantic and avoid plane due to COVID-19.

Correct southern babe.

Except my place will be quite disappointing this thanksgiving. Unless someone invites me to theirs
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
Petyprincess:

Plane ticket to my side isn't expensive o, but make sure you pack jollof and asun when coming grin
You’re not serious. I’m looking for who will do the cooking instead
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:

Eba and ikere soup. Ticket is over $2000 grin

$2000 that’s nothing.
But the jollof has to be worth it.
Not paying 2k for ikere soup.

Also what’s ikere soup?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
cococandy:

Correct southern babe.

Except my place will be quite disappointing this thanksgiving. Unless someone invites me to theirs

Lol, I understand dear!

I just want to watch Netflix and Amazon movies that day and drink Eggnog.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
cococandy:

You’re not serious. I’m looking for who will do the cooking instead

Who no like dress up and come eat on Thanksgiving day grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
armyofone:

Lol, I understand dear!

I just want to watch Netflix and Amazon movies that day and drink Eggnog.
Amen to that.
And lock my children inside their room do nobody will bother me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nlanalyst:

Bruv, I didn't get to know beans have more of carbohydrate than protein until last year. shocked
And I totally embarrass myself arguing blindly.

True, Rice and bean equal double carbohydrates and some protein though. Moderation is the key - do not load it up.

Boiled Eggs and rice - best! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
cococandy:

Amen to that.
And lock my children inside their room do nobody will bother me

Knock knock knock, mom are you in there ? please can I come in ?

Response: where is dad ?

Response: He is downstairs watching basketball

Under your breathe- see me see trouble o

grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
armyofone:

Knock knock knock, mom are you in there ? please can I come in ?

Response: where is dad ?

Response: He is downstairs watching basketball

Under your breathe- see me see trouble o
grin
I’m convinced all kids are the same

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nlanalyst: 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
armyofone:

True, Rice and bean equal double carbohydrates and some protein though. Moderation is the key - do not load it up.

Boiled Eggs and rice - best! kiss
Bruv, the cholesterol in eggs ain't good for my health.
Nutritionists have failed me.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mommadd(f): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
Salad that went Harvard lol
Salad for dinner, this tummy must go down

35 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nlanalyst:

Egg white is good.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nlanalyst:

Here is Portubello (portobello) grin for you then.
Health friendly.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
Planning Shroom for dinner.
cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Momcherry(f): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nlanalyst:

And I totally embarrassed myself arguing blindly.

cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
dancok:
Too much protein
Beans is more than 90% carbohydrate. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nlanalyst: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mariangeles:

Egg white is good.
I don't want egg white, I want free fried rice and chicken.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nlanalyst: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
armyofone:

Here is Portubello (portobello) grin for you then.
Health friendly.

Brother man.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) ... (3493) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MrSamsung(m), njikoka(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.