Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5790114 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3138) (3139) (3140) (3141) (3142) (3143) (3144) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by checkmatez: 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
post=119255800:
From the kitchen of [b][/b] .

Dodo with love kiss
Petyprincess,
Trust you love dodo dearie
why cut the plantain so small and lean like that? It's too small to be sold abi the economy don reach you laslas shocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
Akeem79:
Those that miss me here
Gather here grin
Omo tongue This looks good. Looks like potato
Can you pls share the recipe?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:05am On Dec 19, 2022
mariahAngel:
Thank you Manna. smiley
You are always welcome dearie kiss

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Haynnie: 12:36am On Dec 19, 2022
Na now I see food chop

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:24am On Dec 19, 2022
Dinner:

Pounded yam and egusi Ijebu.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissSlimbody(f): 7:11am On Dec 19, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Egusi Ijebu gives me joy, but not as much as Oha soup cheesy

You're doing well Sir.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dreiwizzy: 7:15am On Dec 19, 2022
That's not my Egusi, maybe that's their Egusi..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ambient: 9:40am On Dec 19, 2022
Who have a gas oven for sale or can fabricate one?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
MissSlimbody:

Egusi Ijebu gives me joy, but not as much as Oha soup cheesy

You're doing well Sir.

Thank you madam.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
People are doing Christmas shopping, this na my own grin

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Hi Mr G,
What's the difference. Maybe it will make me start liking egwusi soup. I literally hate it. I have learnt how to eat rice with it recently here.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
hahn:
Late breakfast

Bread and Ewa agoyin and boiled eggs with cold chocolate drinks

Just how I like it tongue
Oga hahn, well done o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Treassured: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
descarado:

Infact I will be glad If I can see half of this now *Smiles*

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
Treassured:

Infact I will be glad If I can see half of this now *Smiles*
You understand perfectly well.
I'm a ginger lover so I get worried when I don't have it especially during this cold weather.
It's scarce your place?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
descarado:

Hi Mr G,
What's the difference. Maybe it will make me start liking egwusi soup. I literally hate it. I have learnt how to eat rice with it recently here.

In this case, you use the egusi seed itself. You first toast it in a dry pan and then blend it and cook it like a tomato sauce. I think the smooth and silky feeling makes it taste buttery and not grainy as the grounded one feels sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Treassured: 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
descarado:

You understand perfectly well.
I'm a ginger lover so I get worried when I don't have it especially during this cold weather.
It's scarce your place?

Coool.

Actually It Isn't scarce. There Is a big market around my area where I can get It but It's very stressful.

I was actually wishing half of It can be delivered to me at my doorstep lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
descarado:

Oga hahn, well done o

Wetin man go do na? tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
GboyegaD:

In this case, you use the egusi seed itself. You first toast it in a dry pan and then blend it and cook it like a tomato sauce. I think the smooth and silky feeling makes it taste buttery and not grainy as the grounded one feels sometimes.
This is a twist. Have never heard of this. Ever ready to learn and practice.
Thanks love
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
descarado:

This is a twist. Have never heard of this. Thank you. Ever ready to learn and practice.
Thanks love

You are welcome.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
Abeg, egg price go up for una area? In the last 6 months, price of eggs has almost tripled. Abeg, they kill all the hens wey dey lay eggs for Christmas ni?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
Beans x Plantain

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
descarado:

Have you tried blending it with turmeric and lemon and maybe a bit of honey if it’s too tart or too spicy for you?
It is good for the tummy. Blend it with small water, sift and take the liquid in small quantities. Great for the digestive system.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
GboyegaD:
Abeg, egg price go up for una area? In the last 6 months, price of eggs has almost tripled. Abeg, they kill all the hens wey dey lay eggs for Christmas ni?

Same here angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
cococandy:

Same here angry

It's annoying to say the least. Hopefully, something will be done to arrest the rising inflation.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
cococandy:

Have you tried blending it with turmeric and lemon and maybe a bit of honey if it’s too tart or too spicy for you?
It is good for the tummy. Blend it with small water, sift and take the liquid in small quantities. Great for the digestive system.

Would it be too acidic for people who suffer acid reflux?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:59am On Dec 20, 2022
GboyegaD:

Would it be too acidic for people who suffer acid reflux?

That might be something to consider. But when I added honey, it didn’t burn. So it might probably be tolerable.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:20am On Dec 20, 2022
cococandy:

That might be something to consider. But when I added honey, it didn’t burn. So it might probably be tolerable.

Thanks, will give it a trial.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:10am On Dec 20, 2022
Dinner:

Grilled fish and bread.

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 7:19am On Dec 20, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Ño veggies inside sir Gboskii.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissSlimbody(f): 8:59am On Dec 20, 2022
descarado:

This is a twist. Have never heard of this. Ever ready to learn and practice.
Thanks love

Blend with pepper, onion and add water.
... don't add tomato.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dobnina(f): 9:53am On Dec 20, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Grilled fish and bread.
Just one slice of bread
Too small
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2022
cococandy:

Really shocked

I surely will do that. Thanks kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (3138) (3139) (3140) (3141) (3142) (3143) (3144) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: giftedhands101 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.