Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,225 members, 7,839,188 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5796312 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3175) (3176) (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) ... (3484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2023
charytea:
Banga Stew...
I'm having this with boiled rice

You na creative and super wife smiley, considering how you managed to create this magic with seemingly insufficient funds.

It doesn't get any better, you're amazing! cool

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by charytea(f): 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
omooba969:

You na creative and super wife smiley, considering how you managed to create this magic with seemingly insufficient funds.

It doesn't get any better, you're amazing! cool
Oh!
This is super encouraging and uplifting!
We have learnt to make do with what's available and still eat good food.
Thank you smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by charytea(f): 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
descarado:

Let me guess.
You used achi?

😍 👌 👍
No actually...
Thank you.
I've never used achi before, I even learnt to use Ofo from my mother inlaw, does it differ in taste?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by charytea(f): 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
eleniyan2020:
you own area?
Narayi, you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
omooba969:

I admire your dedication, you're doing well. smiley

Thank you sir
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eleniyan2020: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
charytea:

Narayi, you?
sabo...we de close self!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by charytea(f): 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
[quote author=charytea post=120626737]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by charytea(f): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
eleniyan2020:
sabo...we de close self!
Really?
That's nice oh, I have family at Sabo..
I'll email you, so we'll talk better ko?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eleniyan2020: 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
charytea:

Really?
That's nice oh, I have family at Sabo..
I'll email you, so we'll talk better ko?
sure...I don't no how to mail from here!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
charytea:

No actually...
Thank you.
I've never used achi before, I even learnt to use Ofo from my mother inlaw, does it differ in taste?

I only said that cos the face of the soup is shinning too much. Soups made with achi too dey glitter.

Achi, ofor and ede are not the same so they ought to differ in taste.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
wink

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
stevebond007:
@ prestonn
Chef Prestonn

I dey hail o, happy new year ✨, where u dey?

Happy new year my Brother.

Was away from home for some special assignment.
Thanks for checking, much respect 👊

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
Akposy:
I made Waffles for the second time.

My toppings are classic vanilla ice cream drizzled with honey, pan roasted honey-herb chicken and strawberries

Food photography ✔

Presentation ✔

Cooking and baking skill ✔

You dey finish work Brother

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hello foodies, been a while.....
The next 3 posts from the Kitchen of dem MANNA.
Have a great weekend ahead fam'.....

How do you like your efo riro,
With swallow or with rice........?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
From [/b] with love ❤️

[b]How do you like your efo riro,
With swallow or with rice........?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
Bonus plate for one of our clients.
Chop aiye foreign in local location.
Dem MANNA, penetrating Lasgidi and PH deeply.....

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
charytea:

Oh!
This is super encouraging and uplifting!
We have learnt to make do with what's available and still eat good food.
Thank you smiley
Keep it up sis.
That Banga soup issa Bangalore.
We should cook it sometime next week.
You are an inspiration ma'm.
Keep it up 👍

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
Smadeinc:
Rice and beans, egg, sausages, fish 🤧🤭❤️
Yeeeeaaaa!
See better food ❤️.
Kuku kee us Smade....
We've been craving for this badly....
Running back inside the kitchen cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
post=120639636:
Bonus plate for one of our clients.
Chop aiye foreign in local location.
Dem MANNA, penetrating Lasgidi and PH deeply.....
Beautiful food.
No be stew watery moimoi wey Mr **Ancient hands* jeromestarch presented.

Nice meal manna
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:38am On Feb 05, 2023
I have been under the weather in the last 2 days to the point all I could eat was banana. Woke up a little stronger today and felt I needed to eat something I haven't had in a while. I craved chicken wings so I had to go get wings at the store in the afternoon. Luckily, beside wings was gizzard so I decided to buy that as well.
I prepared rice, gizzard sauce, and wings (the wings was a blend of sweet, spicy, and savory because of the condiments i used). Glad I could eat this.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:11am On Feb 05, 2023
GboyegaD:
I have been under the weather in the last 2 days to the point all I could eat was banana. Woke up a little stronger today and felt I needed to eat something I haven't had in a while. I craved chicken wings so I had to go get wings at the store in the afternoon. Luckily, beside wings was gizzard so I decided to buy that as well.
I prepared rice, gizzard sauce, and wings (the wings was a blend of sweet, spicy, and savory because of the condiments i used). Glad I could eat this.
Glad you are doing better.. but don't tell me you ate the whole thing! 😳😁
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:30am On Feb 05, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Glad you are doing better.. but don't tell me you ate the whole thing! 😳😁

I did except for the wings.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:38am On Feb 05, 2023
armyofone:
Small plain kale for snack - no dressing.

No massaging with olive oil? Na so you go chop am and e no go purge you? I want to be like you when I grow older.

descarado:

blend am with ginger and little honey.

Abeg madam, this combo, na diet combo abi detoxification combo? Abeg, explain ooo. Some of us dey learn from this thread ooo.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:44am On Feb 05, 2023
GboyegaD:

I did except for the wings.
I see. Take your medication and take care of yaself!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:45am On Feb 05, 2023
Prestonn:

Happy new year my Brother.

Was away from home for some special assignment.
Thanks for checking, much respect 👊

Welcome back.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:46am On Feb 05, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I see. Take your medication and take care of yaself!

Thanks ooo. Been on Tylenol and 7up. The only self medication I know/love.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chelseamann(m): 10:06am On Feb 05, 2023
Tea x boiled egg x Bread light breakfast on a Sunday morning tongue

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:26am On Feb 05, 2023
chelseamann:
Tea x boiled egg x Bread light breakfast on a Sunday morning tongue
A healthy English breakfast..eh!
Replace this with two mug of coffee and a roll up. I'm a healthy bastard me! 😂
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ZINNYBANKS: 10:47am On Feb 05, 2023
GboyegaD:
I wish ya quick recovery brody. But something caught my atention . I'm looking at over 6 chickens grin bro if to say na naija u dey and u dey chop this kind food if person catch u dem fit handover u to Economic financial crime commision.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:00am On Feb 05, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

I wish ya quick recovery brody. But something caught my atention . I'm looking at over 6 chickens grin bro if to say na naija u dey and u dey chop this kind food if person catch u dem fit handover u to Economic financial crime commision.

Thanks for the recovery wish. Na chicken wings ooo. No be big meat na embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by charytea(f): 11:11am On Feb 05, 2023
descarado:

I only said that cos the face of the soup is shinning too much. Soups made with achi too dey glitter.

Achi, ofor and ede are not the same so they ought to differ in taste.
Oh wow!
Thank you 😍
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by charytea(f): 11:16am On Feb 05, 2023
post=120639780:

Keep it up sis.
That Banga soup issa Bangalore.
We should cook it sometime next week.
You are an inspiration ma'm.
Keep it up 👍
Thank you very much 💕

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3175) (3176) (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) ... (3484) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mavinsoladele(m), Watianoengineer(m), Bongadu and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.