Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,016 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5746280 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gottiii: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2023
Tranquility2345:

E pain am. Hahaha grin

What I am sure of is that deep down in your heart of hearts, you know say my observation get truth and that a lot of people agree with me. An agbaya that cooks and snaps every meal to post on Nairaland is sick upstairs. Even ordinary beans, you go snap and post with that your old ceramic plate. Haba!

Guy, get a life and start acting your age abeg angry

I swear that guy dey him 50s, shior !!

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gottiii: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2023
GboyegaD:

Unfortunately, I am not the source of your misery and you can read and act like you never saw my post.
However, if my food dey pain you, smash your gadget screen. No be my fault say you no see better food chop. Instead of make you dey vex for me wey you no sabi, go vex for your people wey no gree train you well.

Weak response!!!

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2023
They're now attacking Gboskii,sick people full this thread I swear.the theme of this thread states...cook in your kitchen and post pics?

So why una just refused to get sense?
Most of us loves what he's posting.,make una post una own make we commend ham.

Pls stop the hate,na so witchcraft take dey start.

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2023
When them use their other alternate acct beg you for money,and you nor gree drop shiishii dem get start to troll you.

Low despicable dredgers.

Seun, the mod moderating this section has to be up and doing.
We don't want riffraffs here.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2023
Some people are funny. If you post food, Wahala if you don't post food, wahala...
I didn't know people dey carry GboyegaD's meals like plantain chips for head. Meanwhile His meals give me joy.

@GboyegaD Please don't stop posting your meals. I have learnt one or two from your meals and always look forward to your posts. Forget the trolls.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2023
Dinner

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Simplecity(m): 10:55am On Jun 28, 2023
Poor and hungry souls are now attacking people wey fit afford daily bread🤣🤣🤣...this is amusing...instead of managing your data and strength you are wasting it on someone who is well off financially😂😂😂....well who am i to tell you to stop carry on ..your foolishness is entertaining.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Simplecity(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2023
novia22:
Some people are funny. If you post food, Wahala if you don't post food, wahala...
I didn't know people dey carry GboyegaD's meals like plantain chips for head. Meanwhile His meals give me joy.

@GboyegaD Please don't stop posting your meals. I have learnt one or two from your meals and always look forward to your posts. Forget the trolls.
GboyegaD dey post quality food meehn..which shows financial freedom to some extent ..something which can cause a lot of envy to an imporverished soul😂😂... GboyegaD dan pepper their spirit so tey dem no fit rest😂....imagine say dem see Prestonn posts...omo dem go cry blood

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Florblu(f): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2023
Bintdawood:

Thank you. I have been searching for how and when to add pepper to tofu.
My soyabeans is soaked. Is there need to add seasoning cubes and salt?

Yes, i blend fresh pepper and onions together buh not too smooth. I add it when the milk has coated and ready to filter it, immediately i pour it inside my sieve, i will then bring the blended vegies and pour on top, turn it as fast as i could so it touches everywhere. Then i will tie my sieve for the water to drain.
Shikenan. I hope this helps wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheSuperX(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2023
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 11:28am On Jun 28, 2023
Simplecity:
GboyegaD dey post quality food meehn..which shows financial freedom to some extent ..something which can cause a lot of envy to an imporverished soul😂😂... GboyegaD dan pepper their spirit so tey dem no fit rest😂....imagine say dem see Prestonn posts...omo dem go cry blood

You must be a slow poke. Money is not a problem for me. I can’t envy a fool that eats with ceramic plates. Take it or leave it. But when a grown man in his 40s is busy posting every damn meal, is he not a fool at 40? Do you know the effort it takes to grab your phone and snap then upload on Nairaland every meal you cook and eat?

Abeg make una dey tell people true and stop being foolish just because una dey find food to salivate on. Hungry hustlers angry

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bigcee(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2023
Tranquility2345:

You must be a slow poke. Money is not a problem for me. I can’t envy a fool that eats with ceramic plates. Take it or leave it. But when a grown man in his 40s is busy posting every damn meal, is he not a fool at 40? Do you know the effort it takes to grab your phone and snap then upload on Nairaland every meal you cook and eat?

Abeg make una dey tell people true and stop being foolish just because una dey find food to salivate on. Hungry hustlers angry
You be Olodo. If I may ask, what is the purpose of this thread?

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zeb04(f): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2023
Guys this is random but if you have a solution , let me know.

I opened mine earhole 2018. since then it heals sometimes and brings out water other time.

If I change my earing, it will bring out water again for 2 weeks or more. It is quite uncomfortable

Please do you know if any medication or ointment?

Thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
Stir fry spaghetti x snail

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
No home training at all cheesy cheesy
GboyegaD:

Unfortunately, I am not the source of your misery and you can read and act like you never saw my post.
However, if my food dey pain you, smash your gadget screen. No be my fault say you no see better food chop. Instead of make you dey vex for me wey you no sabi, go vex for your people wey no gree train you well.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
Reduce your volume cheesy cheesy no talk am loud
Makamatic:

But you done use your other account do bambiala follow this man oo . Abi e nor give u money ?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
Spaghetti, chicken and dried prawn.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missidy: 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
Been long I came here. Rice and goat meat pepper soup for lunch.

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
amorprincesa:
Reduce your volume cheesy cheesy no talk am loud
You too love vawulence cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Of a truth, this altitude of theirs is nothing short of witchcraft
So much envy, jealousy,E say money nor be problem for ham cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Stir fry spaghetti x snail
Bros you dan they old to cook, go marry before those mumu trolls reason you too 😅😅😅
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
armyofone:

No wahala. Wahala dey if you don't put money down for food.
cheesy
Ok.
Problem Problem Problem..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by leisuretym: 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
Simplecity:

I know the guy house, his mother left his father to marry a good laundry man, so he grew up with grandma, he has resorted to full time trolling ever since the school management expelled him for securing admission with fake result, I pity him, you will also do if you know him too, that’s how he usually come here to vent his anger whenever his yahoo victim refuses to send him money, hunger is bad.
But I wonder why he keep coming here when he knows pictures of tantalizing food triggers his hunger induced anger 🤣

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by leisuretym: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Bros you dan they old to cook, go marry before those mumu trolls reason you too 😅😅😅

People have hobbies, don’t you get?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2023
Tranquility2345:

E pain am. Hahaha grin

What I am sure of is that deep down in your heart of hearts, you know say my observation get truth and that a lot of people agree with me. An agbaya that cooks and snaps every meal to post on Nairaland is sick upstairs. Even ordinary beans, you go snap and post with that your old ceramic plate. Haba!

Guy, get a life and start acting your age abeg angry

If I give you summary of my life, you fit go craze. If you say you get life as you dey claim, you no go dey give yourself headache for another person life. It is very obvious you are idle and if you need someone to blame for this, blame yourself.

If you are posting for validation as you indicated, shame on you and those who validate you. You all are suffering from low self esteem. You bitterness changes nothing and trust me, when I get back home and I cook or my wife cooks, I will snap and post it on nairaland. It is my food, my phone, my data, my time. If na my ceramic plate dey vex you, no be my fault say for your life, na only plastic plates dem take dey serve you. Go vex buy one and learn to hate the game and not the player.

As for my age, na my cross. Anyhow I like, I live am as far as I no use am disturb anybody. If na dat one dey pain you, pray for grace make you fit find joy in life instead of attacking everybody.

Lastly, if na fear dey worry you say how your life go be, I pray the good Lord to send His Holy Spirit to grant you peace on all sides. I pray He delivers you from envy and bitterness that has eaten deep into your soul and help you appreciate the little things you take for granted such as the grace to see. May He give you a vision of His plans for your life and help you live a focus and fulfilled life. All these I ask in Jesus Name.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
leisuretym:

I know the guy house, his mother left his father to marry a good laundry man, so he grew up with grandma, he has resorted to full time trolling ever since the school management expelled him for securing admission with fake result, I pity him, you will also do if you know him too, that’s how he usually come here to vent his anger whenever his yahoo victim refuses to send him money, hunger is bad.
But I wonder why he keep coming here when he knows pictures of tantalizing food triggers his hunger induced anger 🤣

If he was rusticated truly, I feel so sorry for him. There's something about his post that suggest a lack of inner peace. I can only pray God grants him peace on all sides.

He can use his access to internet to improve his life rather than projecting his pains indirectly all the time.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
ahnie:
Dinner

You don resume your Fanta back?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
GboyegaD:

You don resume your Fanta back?
Yesso Gboskii on a low shall.
How far nau....e don tey o

Regards to yonder peeps
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
leisuretym:

People have hobbies, don’t you get?
Lol the guy is my guy
He knows I am joking

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
GboyegaD:

If I give you summary of my life, you fit go craze. If you say you get life as you dey claim, you no go dey give yourself headache for another person life. It is very obvious you are idle and if you need someone to blame for this, blame yourself.

If you are posting for validation as you indicated, shame on you and those who validate you. You all are suffering from low self esteem. You bitterness changes nothing and trust me, when I get back home and I cook or my wife cooks, I will snap and post it on nairaland. It is my food, my phone, my data, my time. If na my ceramic plate dey vex you, no be my fault say for your life, na only plastic plates dem take dey serve you. Go vex buy one and learn to hate the game and not the player.

As for my age, na my cross. Anyhow I like, I live am as far as I no use am disturb anybody. If na dat one dey pain you, pray for grace make you fit find joy in life instead of attacking everybody.

Lastly, if na fear dey worry you say how your life go be, I pray the good Lord to send His Holy Spirit to grant you peace on all sides. I pray He delivers you from envy and bitterness that has eaten deep into your soul and help you appreciate the little things you take for granted such as the grace to see. May He give you a vision of His plans for your life and help you live a focus and fulfilled life. All these I ask in Jesus Name.
Nothing to add.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
GboyegaD:

If he was rusticated truly, I feel so sorry for him. There's something about his post that suggest a lack of inner peace. I can only pray God grants him peace on all sides.

He can use his access to internet to improve his life rather than projecting his pains indirectly all the time.
Don't believe everything you hear on this forum....some deliberately smears people's image

Best way to know a person's true character here is by settling down,with a chilled bottle of 4 cousins wine,go thru their posts page to page.

Like I said ... Gboskii nor believe everything wey you hear for this forum o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
ahnie:

Yesso Gboskii on a low shall.
How far nau....e don tey o

Regards to yonder peeps

I dey ooo. Just read your money transfer issue. Hope he don refund the money.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
descarado:

Nothing to add.

How have you been? Guess it's been busy at your end.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Simplecity(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.