Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,334 members, 7,864,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5848601 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) (3292) (3293) ... (3495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:20am On Jun 30, 2023
cococandy:

Looks delicious

Thanks. How have you been?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:24am On Jun 30, 2023
GboyegaD:

Thanks. How have you been?

Splendid 👌🏽

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 5:32am On Jun 30, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Jollof rice, vegetable, grilled salmon, and boiled eggs.

Looking at the food alone makes one filled . This looks really healthy and delicious too👍

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 30, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Looks delicious

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 6:04am On Jun 30, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

You just dey pepper people like atarodo.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 30, 2023

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Nack us another pixs make e pain them...Good job boss. Because if all your food pixs your medical consultation is free.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Simplecity(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2023
Tranquility2345:

Show me where the ‘fake pictures’ were stolen from and I will send you and your broke family 10k USD to change una life. This is a promise…
I gracefully decline your cheap offer😊....rather i suggest you use the audio 10k to fix whatever is left of your clearly unfortunate and miserable life😇

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Simplecity(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Nice CERAMIC plate by the way😁😁..... Make e pepper that oloriburuku idiot...post more abeg❤️❤️
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nemesis0147(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2023
Jollof rice with prawns/snails and assorted meat.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
I declare, let peace reign! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
omooba969:
I declare, let peace reign! grin
How many monikers do you have.
You instigate fight with one, use another bash woman and you are hear asking for peace.
Mbok.
See my head o. I no wear helmet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
descarado:

You instigate fight with one, use another bash woman and you are hear asking for peace.
Mbok.

Lol 😂 pretty amazing and WOW! undecided

How you summarily concluded I've got many monikers, instigate fight with one while using another to bash is really beyond me.

Any way, let peace reign - I repeat. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
grin lemme post 2day cheesy
White 🍚 rice and panla stew🍲

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nemesis0147(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
Let’s add some calories

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
descarado:

Mbok.
I thought I was the only one that has bn noticing it.this gimp here pretending is the same person attacking GboyegaD.

About 6 persons from here also noticed.him cup go soon full,e remain small.

I was just waiting to gather enough evidence to nail him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Jollof rice with prawns/snails and assorted meat.
If na me gather enough of these orisirisi you for don come for my oilly head o.e reach your turn no body talk o.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
ahnie:

I thought I was the only one that has bn noticing it.this gimp here pretending is the same person attacking GboyegaD.

Mbok cheesy cheesy
Just let it go.
It's not worth it rather, it increases seun's pocket.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nemesis0147(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
ahnie:

If na me gather enough of these orisirisi you for don come for my oilly head o.e reach your turn no body talk o.
😔

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamL(f): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
GboyegaD:

Cow tongue and chicken.

Animal tongue is one of my favorite assorted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
Another one
Puffs,tea or juice
Took mine with chilled lemu

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by derommyvent: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
Homemade bread.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
descarado:

Mbok cheesy cheesy
Just let it go.

Ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Let’s add some calories
Some? That there goes straight to the thighs! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
iamL:

Animal tongue is one of my favorite assorted.

Yeah, I think the Cow head has very tasty part. I miss growing up cos the only place I found Cow head here, they said they don't help break it down.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
GboyegaD:
Yeah, I think the Cow head has very tasty part. I miss growing up cos the only place I found Cow head here, they said they don't help break it down.
You don try go Mexican grocery shops? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You don try go Mexican grocery shops? undecided

I did and that was where I found it. They said the meat machine cut the finger of a staff in the past was why they stopped. An Egyptian friend told me of a Middle East store recently that has a butcher, I am hoping to try it soon to see what I can get.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nemesis0147(m): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Some? That there goes straight to the thighs! grin
😢😢😔
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
GboyegaD:
■ I did and that was where I found it. They said the meat machine cut the finger of a staff in the past was why they stopped. An Egyptian friend told me of a Middle East store recently that has a butcher, I am hoping to try it soon to see what I can get.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:48am On Jul 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The funny thing is how almost every Philippino store sells Pig head and not Cow head.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 12:49am On Jul 01, 2023
GboyegaD:
■ The funny thing is how almost every Philippino store sells Pig head and not Cow head.
I am talking of Mexican stores. These ones here sell goat and cow heads too. I remember seeing a couple cut in half sometime ago, just that I am not into cooking with those. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:52am On Jul 01, 2023
ahnie:

descarado:

Mbok cheesy cheesy
Just let it go.

How are you sure he is the one? I have always thought of him as a matured man on here and still do. I don't have the prowess/skillset to investigate who is behind what moniker, so I am not perturbed. Let us just let it slide for the sake of peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) (3292) (3293) ... (3495) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.