Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5779209 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by seanwilliam(m): 10:46am On Jan 11
Woke up this morning, I’m tired of my usual rice and indomie 😁
Tbh I no no the name of wetin I cook, I sha cook plaintain and fried something beside am grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 8:23pm On Jan 11
Ahnii:

Because pap enhances sleep and it's one meal I do all within my powers to steer the eff from.

Why? You don't like sleeping?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ahnii(f): 8:31pm On Jan 11
hahn:

Why? You don't like sleeping?
I do....But pap/custard is not my thing,I hardly take it.

I can stay years without taking it

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11
Ahnii:

I do....But pap/custard is not my thing,I hardly take it.

I can stay years without taking it

Same here.

My wife is a big fan though and she had to force me to take it. The pap had been in the fridge for over 6 months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ahnii(f): 8:54pm On Jan 11
hahn:

Same here.

My wife is a big fan though and she had to force me to take it. The pap had been in the fridge for over 6 months
In my opinion Pap fits better for kids than adults.

To some adults,it makes them Weak/tired.

To some it makes them sluggish.

Warmest Regards to the Mrs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 9:05pm On Jan 11
Armyofone, wetin be plans this year? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ahnii(f): 9:07pm On Jan 11
Kobojunkie:
Na to cook red oil rice givam with enough atarodo.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ahnii(f): 9:09pm On Jan 11
Walaha for peeping spongebobs
Sahara reporters
cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:33pm On Jan 11
Ahnii:

Na to cook red oil rice givam with enough atarodo.

cheesy cheesy

Red oil rice grin

My preference for rice is EVOO. But since it is Annie's red oil rice, I will eat and yes, with plenty Atarodo to cover the taste of red oil cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:38pm On Jan 11
Kobojunkie:

Travel to New Orleans.

Maybe go Naija too and visit Ahnie place to eat red oil food cheesy

What about you ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 10:04pm On Jan 11
armyofone:
■ Travel to New Orleans. Maybe go Naija too and visit Ahnie place to eat red oil food cheesy What about you ?
Travel no day my plan at all as I dey speak. I no like traveling. As for food, my oatmeal still dey plenty. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:48pm On Jan 11
You dey fear plane ? grin

Kobojunkie:
Travel no day my plan at all as I dey speak. I no like traveling. As for food, my oatmeal still dey plenty. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 11:02pm On Jan 11
Ahnii:

Old chefs are coming back...that's a good one.

Ade this your soup enter eyes Wella.
Alright then,thanks for the world ooo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 11:08pm On Jan 11
Youreally need our services,you can just talk to us for the delivery now,we are waiting for your call at any time
We can also deliver the pot of stew if is that you want.

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 11:08pm On Jan 11
armyofone:
You dey fear plane ? grin
Not fear! More like traveling itself ain't my thing. That journey from one place to another is just something I don't look forward to. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ahnii(f): 6:18am On Jan 12
cheesy cheesy
armyofone:

Red oil rice grin

My preference for rice is EVOO. But since it is Annie's red oil rice, I will eat and yes, with plenty Atarodo to cover the taste of red oil cheesy

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ahnii(f): 6:20am On Jan 12
aydelicious:
Youreally need our services,you can just talk to us for the delivery now,we are waiting for your call at any time
Ade is this whinning not too much

I. M salivating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 8:17am On Jan 12
Ahnii:

I. M salivating
Not
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 8:21am On Jan 12
Ahnii:

I. M salivating
No
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Whobeatme: 11:34am On Jan 12
First post here!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 10:16pm On Jan 12
aydelicious:
Thanks to you all out there.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 10:45pm On Jan 12
Lemon-Herb Chicken, roasted broccoli and baked potatoes all made in the air fryer wink

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by baddooski: 11:13pm On Jan 12
Ahnii:
Lunch
not appealing at all.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 12:42am On Jan 13
Eweee! 😂
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Whobeatme: 11:41am On Jan 13
Whobeatme:
First post here!
breakfast.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 11:58am On Jan 13
Whobeatme:
breakfast.

Looks really good. ✨

Beautifully presented. Nicely shot. 📸
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 12:02pm On Jan 13
seanwilliam:
Woke up this morning, I’m tired of my usual rice and indomie 😁
Tbh I no no the name of wetin I cook, I sha cook plaintain and fried something beside am grin

Looks nice.

What are those fried something ontop? Eggs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: xoGrace and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.