Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5767660 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
I have been craving for this maybe because I haven't eaten solid in months..... Vegetable stew with oat meal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 3:48am On Oct 10, 2015
Pls, how do I preserve that leave they use in making moi moi?

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 10, 2015
udeagbalaC:
Happy Independence Day this is how I cerebrate mine pounding Akpu

Great job.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by juman(m): 10:23am On Oct 10, 2015
Drinking a lot of water daily is important.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chineloSA(f): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
When in Rome,eat what the Romans eat. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by meyri: 3:20am On Oct 11, 2015
Late night ugba.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 4:48am On Oct 11, 2015
debolly:
I have been craving for this maybe because I haven't eaten solid in months.....
Vegetable stew with oat meal

how did you make the oatmeal?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
Bollinger:

how did you make the oatmeal?
I bought quaker oats & blended it to powder. After which I boiled water & prepared it just like wheat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
debolly:

I bought quaker oats & blended it to powder.
After which I boiled water & prepared it just like wheat.

Does it have an after taste like banku?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by repogirl(f): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Homemade oven grilled fish and fries.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tatacherie: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lunch..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tjskii(f): 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
rezzy:
Pls, how do I preserve that leave they use in making moi moi?

Thanks
Put it in the freezer, where the freezer tray is, my moim oi leaves are preserved for months this way

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chineloSA(f): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Supper.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
tjskii:

Put it in the freezer, where the freezer tray is, my moim oi leaves are preserved for months this way

Ok, thanks ma
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
tatacherie:
Lunch..
Warris dis? coconut and groundnut? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tatacherie: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Warris dis? coconut and groundnut? undecided
Yes Oga friedplantain
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
tatacherie:

Yes Oga friedplantain
You use it to drink garri or you just eat it like that?

No plantain, no nothing? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Hian.. Apple slices and grapes w garri

Dodo what's going on with you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tatacherie: 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
FriedPlantain:

I ate it like that
@ Ewuro4 d tin nor taya u. thanks for answering oga dodo.I blame my poor camera or maybe d presentation nor sexy reach
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hian.. Apple slices and grapes w garri

Dodo what's going on with you

Sorry Bitterleaf, I could barely see clearly through the haze of Igbo smoke all around me. cry

But the thing resemble coconut and groundnut na! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 12:42am On Oct 14, 2015
Bollinger:
Had the worst possible news today, so, to cheer myself up, i decide to cook. Always seems to calm me down and or, cheer me up. It tasted absolutely fantabulous, just so you'd know. Take my word for it. Now for the single guys in da house who struggle with cooking. I like to pride myself with being an amateur professional cook and i'd like to spill the beans on some secrets most chicks keep to themselves in this department. Pit me against any female in the culinary arena and i promise you i'd slam her hands down, (no pun intended wink). The secret to most dishes is the sauce, as in the beginning for your cooking. If you can get that right everything else is a breeze. Usually, it always starts with cooking the meat. Most people think cooking meat is all about throwing everything into a pot and voila, everything is good. Heck no. I like to slow cook my meat till it's soft, with not too much water. That is the only way to retain the flavor as well as give you a good stock for later use. A pressure cooker comes in handy for this to be effective, though not necessary. Next, preparing your pepper/tomatoes/onions. Apart from knowing how to mix the right quantity you need, you also need to know what kind of soup you are preparing it for. If it's stew, you absolutely have to boil the pepper till all the water evaporates and if it's just straight up soup, then, well, you can leave it as is. If you can get these down pat, you can pretty much just dump every other ingredients into your pot just as you would cooking edikaikong soup. Anyway, i hope this helps.

Great tips. Is that vodka by the side of your meal? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 12:46am On Oct 14, 2015
tchidi:
embarassed

Wetin do your meimei? Why the unhappy emoticon? LOLZ

Coincidentally I made moimoi today but I got carried away with the seasoning. So now i'm forcing myself to stuff the remaining ones.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 2:56am On Oct 14, 2015
touchmeder:

Great tips. Is that vodka by the side of your meal? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yup grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 2:59am On Oct 14, 2015
grin now throw that fat puff down my way. I like the haze

FriedPlantain:

Sorry Bitterleaf, I could barely see clearly through the haze of Igbo smoke all around me. cry

But the thing resemble coconut and groundnut na! angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 14, 2015
armyofone:
grin now throw that fat puff down my way. I like the haze

Make your head no go knock oo, because the kind weed wey me dey smoke for here fit make person tear bra, tear clothes run enter market oo. Me self just leave Rehab two months ago

If you think I'm lying, ask Ewuro4.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mysticgal(f): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2015
kraspsberr:
What do you guys think on these questions? Please your responses are important for my project. Thanks.

1. During lunch, how much do you spend on your meal on the average per day?

more than 300 naira but less than 500 naira

2. When buying meals, do you choose cheaper price over high quality?

I am indifferent about this

3. Do you like your meals delivered to you?

No, I like to go out to buy my food

4. How often do you eat out?

More than once a week

5. How often do you order meals online?

Rarely

6. Where do you often buy ready to eat meals from?

Buka
Fastfood

7. What is the name of your favorite eatery?

Kilimanjaro
8. I am

A single lady

9. I am

18 - 25 years old

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queen47: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
Rice, stew, ripe plaintain and lamb chops

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
Salad and moimoi
Beans and dodo
Eba and Afang soup

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
Water water indomie
Cake

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chineloSA(f): 10:19am On Oct 16, 2015
Plantain pancakes with mixed fruit.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chineloSA(f): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (3479) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.