Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5749123 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 12:26pm On Apr 19
Breakfast
Yamarita and cup of tea

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 1:46pm On Apr 19
Ganjafama:
You really don't know how to handle these little kids. Just ignore them and you'd see them acting like earthworms that has been doused with salt.

Please what school did you go to? I recommend Brighter Grammar for you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jewessgratitud3: 3:28pm On Apr 19
Ogbono and okra soup with fufu been saving life since primary school.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 5:11pm On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:
Ogbono and okra soup with fufu been saving life since primary school.

Why you dey recycle old pictures? Trying to keep up with Ahnie? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jewessgratitud3: 5:11pm On Apr 19
You go tell me weda na any body Papa get this section.
Tranquility2345:

Why you dey recycle old pictures? Trying to keep up with ? undecided

You be woman wrapper. Odeh.

Y
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 5:44pm On Apr 19
Huw:

Bokku retail Stores on Mainland sell really good bread. I doubt if they have any outlet yet on the island axis.
thanks! I'll see if I can send someone there to get some.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamL(f): 6:23pm On Apr 19
Neptunium:

THIEF.

boards.4chan.org

You sha must always steal

Imagine stealing food pictures to show off in an anonymous forum, you will wonder the kind of fake life they will be living offline. I just pity people who are influenced by what they see online.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 6:42pm On Apr 19
Winks@mrs cococandy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:44pm On Apr 19
Caaz:
Winks@mrs cococandy

Hello ahnie
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seunpapa65: 7:00pm On Apr 19
angry angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ganjafama(m): 7:49pm On Apr 19
Tranquility2345:

Please what school did you go to? I recommend Brighter Grammar for you.
I recommend psychiatric treatment for you since you don't know it is an offence to bully an innocent woman online.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 7:50pm On Apr 19
Ganjafama:
I recommend psychiatric treatment for you since you don't know it is an offence to bully an innocent woman online.

See this one. You think say she go like you. Come on gerrout from here with that your bald head! angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ganjafama(m): 7:53pm On Apr 19
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ganjafama(m): 7:55pm On Apr 19
Tranquility2345:

See this one. You think say she go like you. Come on gerrout from here with that your bald head! angry
You are mentally sick and you don't know it. What pleasure do you derive from trolling people online? Besides, if i want her to like me what's you f-cking business. Just getout , you kid!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alapogentle: 9:59pm On Apr 19
Caaz:
Native redoil rice n 3 boiled eggs
as you don take pictures now how many you go keep back for pot
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 9:01am On Apr 20
cococandy:

Hello ahnie
Hello beautiful,warmest regards to the crew and stay beautiful.
Kisses
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 9:03am On Apr 20
Alapogentle:
as you don take pictures now how many you go keep back for pot
Crates yakpa for house......we don't return stuffs back to the pot...as e enter plate we dey blow ham de go.

Oshey
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:27am On Apr 20
Caaz:

Hello beautiful,warmest regards to the crew and stay beautiful.
Kisses

Thank you. Stay safe
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bongadu: 9:27am On Apr 20
Ganjafama:
You are mentally sick and you don't know it. What pleasure do you derive from trolling people online? Besides, if i want her to like me what's you f-cking business. Just getout , you kid!

You sounds like a rapist no offense

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ganjafama(m): 10:08am On Apr 20
Bongadu:

You sounds like a rapist no offense
You think using alternate monikers to troll makes you smart ? It makes you look petty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bongadu: 10:21am On Apr 20
Ganjafama:
You think using alternate monikers to troll makes you smart ? It makes you look petty.

Please rope yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ganjafama(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20
Bongadu:

I will rope myself
Go ahead.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PinkNature: 12:05pm On Apr 20
Hello.

Someone should please recommend Nigerian meals that contains high proteins.

I'm working on building some muscles.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PinkNature: 12:06pm On Apr 20
Caaz:
Breakfast made by my small 8yrs madam

Una dey hot oo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 1:11pm On Apr 20
PinkNature:

Una dey hot oo
Kikikiki cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ensa777(f): 1:34pm On Apr 20
Ever since noodles became costly we replaced our Saturdays afternoon with ọkpa.I just learnt how to make itio
Behold this beauty 😍

They are taking it with chilled coke.One very funny fact is that once they eat it no more food as it is so filling .Just dey drink water dey go.
I bought half paint #2500,blended it #300.The flour filled a custard paint and more.
Today is the 3rd time I'm using it and it is still remaining .

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 1:37pm On Apr 20
Ensa777:
Ever since noodles became costly we replaced our Saturdays afternoon with ọkpa.I just learnt how to make itio
Behold this beauty 😍

They are taking it with chilled coke.One very funny fact is that once they eat it no more food as it is so filling As it is Noodles is now forgotten since February .
Bring forth thy ear....let me cue you with another new discovery I experienced this morning....I had sardine loaf n cold kunu....it was so filling.

Lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ensa777(f): 1:43pm On Apr 20
PinkNature:
Hello.

Someone should please recommend Nigerian meals that contains high proteins.

I'm working on building some muscles.

UKWA(breadfruit),Ọkpa,ọdụdụ/Azima( Brown beans),Akidi,ugba(oli beans seed).

If you are not Igbo,Google their meaning in your language.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ensa777(f): 1:45pm On Apr 20
Caaz:

Bring forth thy ear....let me cue you with another new discovery I experienced this morning....I had sardine loaf n cold kunu....it was so filling. grin

Lol.

Eeheh grin.
Then I will Google it and try itto.My children's appetite are frightening,I gats think ahead.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 1:49pm On Apr 20
Ensa777:

Eeheh grin.
Then I will Google it and try itto.My children's appetite are frightening,I gats think ahead.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
In times like this we as mothers must think outside the box and improvise
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bongadu: 1:58pm On Apr 20
Ensa777:
Behold this beauty 😍

They are taking it with chilled coke.One very funny fact is that once they eat it no more food as it is so filling As it is Noodles is now forgotten since February .

Where can I come and get my own share ??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 3:51pm On Apr 20
Tuwon shinkafa with Egusi😋
May God continue to bless the hands that feed us🤲🤲

30 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.