Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5795350 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wotowotoman: 10:19pm On May 13
Halcyon123:
Pancake and some comfort food,gwate made with maize grits and a lot of veggies

Please what the hell is this? It doesn’t look appealing!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wotowotoman: 10:22pm On May 13
missidy:
Long time no post here. Sunday lunch - Jellof rice and beans with chicken wings.

This one say na jellof rice. Wetin be this? Must you post food picture? Haba na…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wotowotoman: 10:23pm On May 13
cococandy:
Mid spring harvest last couple weeks

I just eat the sugar snap peas straight off the vine with some peanut butter. So good

See ya fatty hands cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheWinterBird(f): 12:34am On May 14
Dinner:

~Coconut Macadamia Crusted Salmon
~Creamy Pasta Carbonara & Shrimps
~Seaweed

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missidy: 12:48am On May 14
Get a job or business so that you can be busy & make money. From your profile you comment on every single post, it's only a jobless & ideal person that does that. Get something doing so you can have a life. Nairaland jobless broke guys, I don't have your time.
Wotowotoman:

This one say na jellof rice. Wetin be this? Must you post food picture? Haba na…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fairandlovely(f): 6:37am On May 14
GboyegaD gu moni,,tank God u're in gud shape. please when you're done receiving ur external auditors please do remember to post those sumptuous meals cos me like them smiley cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 11:55am On May 14
radautoworks:
It's great to be back!
Breakfast for hubby was a roasted turkey and turkey bacon croissant, for me just a ribeye steak seasoned with salt and pepper, over easy eggs, Kona coffee, toast and fruit.
no b amunu tutu leaf b dat ....I don't know they can eat it raw Sha cheesy ..... looks good tho grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 12:21pm On May 14
emperorz:
no b amunu tutu leaf b dat ....I don't know they can eat it raw Sha cheesy ..... looks good tho grin

It's baby spinach.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamL(f): 12:41pm On May 14
cococandy:
Cornbread and smoked turkey neck collard green

This your corn bread just reminded me that am missing corncake. This is corn season so I need to buy them in bulk now and ground to powder for baking.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamL(f): 12:47pm On May 14
GboyegaD is a married man public take note. 🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by seunny4lif(m): 3:12pm On May 14
Poor man meal
Sapa said Yes but God still on my side.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 4:09pm On May 14
Keeping it simple this morning. Just bacon and eggs cool

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wasky101: 5:57pm On May 14
Big plate at one of the oldest Chinese restaurants in ikeja.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wotowotoman: 7:29pm On May 14
seunny4lif:
Poor man meal

Wetin be that wey dey inside that milk? 🤢
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:36pm On May 14
kinah:

How do people eat mushroom?

Some says it taste like meat.

If well sauteed, it is chewy and very delicious. You only need salt and black pepper to activate it's great taste.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:38pm On May 14
TheWinterBird:
Dinner:

~Coconut Macadamia Crusted Salmon
~Creamy Pasta Carbonara & Shrimps
~Seaweed

Abeg, how did you cook the seaweed. It looks delicious. Please share your recipe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 9JAMac10: 10:18pm On May 14
Eating best French fries in the world

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by seunny4lif(m): 10:19pm On May 14
Wotowotoman:

Wetin be that wey dey inside that milk? 🤢
Na the drink oooh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 9JAMac10: 10:21pm On May 14
Philly cheese steak at The mall

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 10:22pm On May 14
radautoworks:

It's baby spinach.
it's the same thing nah ....abi Malabar spinach?? It's called amunututu leaf in yoruba grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:58pm On May 14
9JAMac10:
Eating best French fries in the world

Looks like yam fries, which I believe taste better.

Irish potatoes are bland.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hamzashaf99(f): 7:00am On May 15
Halcyon123:
Pancake and some comfort food,gwate made with maize grits and a lot of veggies
Give me some
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 7:16am On May 15
GboyegaD:

If well sauteed, it is chewy and very delicious. You only need salt and black pepper to activate it's great taste.

radautoworks:

It depends on which mushroom. You can grill portobello mushrooms and eat like steaks. Shiitake mushrooms too have a meaty texture.

Thanks for the enlightenment.
As much as I love food
I have never tasted mushrooms.
My colleagues pick them up at work, dragging it amongst themselves.
Still learning to enjoy avocado. For now those two.
One of my fantasy is to travel round Nigeria but now as a mum of two. That's dream is on hold. Hope to revisit it..

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Silentgroper(m): 7:40am On May 15
Mariangeles:

Looks like yam fries, which I believe taste better.

Irish potatoes are bland.
with some tomato sauce, they're not ..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:00am On May 15
Silentgroper:
with some tomato sauce, they're not ..

By themselves, they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wotowotoman: 10:28am On May 15
9JAMac10:
Philly cheese steak at The mall

This doesn’t look appealing 🤢
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PinkNature: 11:26am On May 15
seunny4lif:
Poor man meal

Are you sure you're ok? Haha. Nice meal.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by seunny4lif(m): 11:50am On May 15
PinkNature:

Are you sure you're ok? Haha. Nice meal.
Ah
That’s the first good food in 2 days grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollyjoy(f): 12:26pm On May 15
Pap and Fried plantain for Lunch lipsrsealed

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Quitmast: 6:24pm On May 15
dollyjoy:
Pap and Fried plantain for Lunch lipsrsealed
Thank you! I was beginning to think normal food are forbidden, abominable right here.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:28pm On May 15
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GrandFinale2021(m): 8:50pm On May 15
cococandy:
good evening cococandy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fadilaMaikiriki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.