Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5749177 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2016
zaynie:
Aydelicious, you need a new camera and the way you present the meals isn't attractive considering this is your business.
Let people salivate over the pictures so much that if and when ever they need the kind of service you provide, you will be in their mind.
This is constructive criticism.
Alright ma'am,I really appreciate your comment And your advice ,the management will work on it, once again ma'am; God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
zaynie:
Aydelicious, you need a new camera and the way you present the meals isn't attractive considering this is your business.
Let people salivate over the pictures so much that if and when ever they need the kind of service you provide, you will be in their mind.

This is constructive criticism.

Totally agree

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 12:15am On Jul 07, 2016
Kimoni:

Totally agree
Kimoni:

Totally agree
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzjaney(f): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
for cakes and pastries pm moi...

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bumpad: 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
#tbt

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
You can see how it goes through this pictures...

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
aydelicious:
You can see how it goes through this pictures...
Skin your chicken for a healthier and less cholesterol meat.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bebe2(f): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
mzjaney:
for cakes and pastries pm moi...

good work sis,

try to cover the board with icing, it will make ur work look proffessional

and all make the writing easier to read.

ps: am no baker oo, i just love looking at cake pics and design.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzjaney(f): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
bebe2:

good work sis,
try to cover the board with icing, it will make ur work look proffessional
and all make the writing easier to read.
ps: am no baker oo, i just love looking at cake pics and design.
Thanks dear, noted.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
tranxo:
Skin your chicken for a healthier and less cholesterol meat.
Hmm.... but it is not chicken is Turkey sha ooh.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 2:29am On Jul 09, 2016
aydelicious:

What's the difference?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 4:22am On Jul 09, 2016
aydelicious:

Personally, I think you are doing a great job, as a starter you need all the encouragements you can get. You seem very humble and receptive to constructive criticisms.

I am very proud of your effort at transforming a mere hobby into an entrepreneurial skill to become independent.

Take a closer look at your motto, i think its a typo, it reads "The TATE is real". i think u meant to write "TASTE".

Again, i wish you luck and hope your drive motivates you to remain resilient in a very hostile economy like Nigeria.

God Bless your hustle.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2016
Roland17:

Personally, I think you are doing a great job, as a starter you need all the encouragements you can get. You seem very humble and receptive to constructive criticisms.

I am very proud of your effort at transforming a mere hobby into an entrepreneurial skill to become independent.

Take a closer look at your motto, i think its a typo, it reads "The TATE is real". i think u meant to write "TASTE".

Again, i wish you luck and hope your drive motivates you to remain resilient in a very hostile economy like Nigeria.

God Bless your hustle.
Amen.,
and thanks so much sir,I really appreciate your words of encouragement you pass across to me ...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 7:25am On Jul 09, 2016
tranxo:
What's the difference?
you too know the difference between chicken and Turkey now.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ogbono soup with goat meat, cow feet and shrimp loading.. I would add spinach afterwards..

Happy weekend everyone.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
..double post
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 4:23am On Jul 10, 2016
For some reason I suck when it comes to jollof rice and fried rice. This weekend, I made it my mission in life to cast away my demons on this issue. Believe it or not, I made multiple pots of it with each one ending in disaster. Finally I ended up with this;

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 5:19am On Jul 10, 2016
banmee:
For some reason I suck when it comes to jollof rice and fried rice. This weekend, I made it my mission in life to cast away my demons on this issue. Believe it or not, I made multiple pots of it with each one ending in disaster. Finally I ended up with this;

Tell us what u don't like about those ones n we would advise u how to avoid it.

A secret I learnt with fried rice.... Seasoning cubes....... Wao. It made a whole lot of difference. I even put the cubes in the initial oil n onion. N add when frying. also add when cooking d rice.

Let's know ur challenges, we are here to assist one another.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
The best Is coming to the best people that order any type of snacks with us ,now order your own favourite snacks here by you using this address to order
No 1,Agbedede
meeting/Ololsusgbo road,Off Deeper Life
Junction,Kole Bus stop,Agric
Ikorodu,Lagos,State,Nigeria. Bbn pin: 85a6ab13
email:ayodex2005@hayoo.com For your bookings
or order pls call this +2348065752340 and
+2347089664944 or you whatsap us on this line
as well +2348065752340. Facebook page -
Aydeli_kitchen _services Twitter -Aydelicious
kitchen services

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BellaEzeala(f): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
dis is d way I luv my indomie

hmm..yummy n its easy to make plus d fact that I stay in jos were veggies re very cheap

P.S
Guys is dere anyway one can make pizza without using the pizza machine .....I need to no please

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
Indomie

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Schwartz: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2016
Please guys I have been thinking of a way to make indomie noodles without the spice because it contains MSG (mono sodium glutamine*) which is not good for ones health. Is there any spice besides that which I could use to prepare it and still get a nice taste?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jumzzy448: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
First pix rice and salad with plantain
2nd pix is pancake and fried egg
3rd pix is home made Chinese rice not cooked by me.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
banmee:
looks like a good job to me.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
cococandy:
looks like a good job to me.

Mrs Foodo. E don happen oooo. I don arrange correct husband for baby Agbani. Ayinke don drop another engine. How much be bride price?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Priceless200(f): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
So I finally made Gizdodo.... Very delicious... Everyone licked their hand and asked for more...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:39am On Jul 13, 2016
banmee:

Mrs Foodo. E don happen oooo. I don arrange correct husband for baby Agbani. Ayinke don drop another engine. How much be bride price?
Wow. congratulations.

It seems like my agbani will have no choice than to be polyandrous. grin too many fine suitors lined up now. Choi.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 1:25am On Jul 13, 2016
cococandy:
Wow. congratulations.

It seems like my agbani will have no choice than to be polyandrous. grin too many fine suitors lined up now. Choi.

If na joke stop am ooo. What do you mean by "too many fine suitors"? I'm sorry for you. You no wan make Agbani marry into fine boy family. Ok. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:01am On Jul 13, 2016
banmee:

If na joke stop am ooo. What do you mean by "too many fine suitors"? I'm sorry for you. You no wan make Agbani marry into fine boy family. Ok. grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lbotusme: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
banmee, don't you think akpors would make a fine suitor for Coco's agbani?

Congratulations. Papa soldiers smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.