Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5756609 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Boomboost(m): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
Milky rice and beans, yes, the milk be like a thickener, plus the slight milky flavor...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
Boomboost:
Milky rice and beans, yes, the milk be like a thickener, plus the slight milky flavor...

Send a picture of your poo after eating that undecided

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bolseas(f): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
AlphaHandMaiden:

Mr delicious, i am sure your food tastes great, but you see if you are trying to sell your market online then presentation is key!

We dont need see the bent pots and pans used to cook it. Or you slaving over hot fire.... please go and invest in proper serving and presentation dishware, get a good camera, and learn how to garnish food for presentation properly.

If i wanted tasty fiesta, do you think i want to see dodgy looking plastic bowls or makeshift foil packs on my serving table? Or would i order stuff if i cant make out if its pizza or moimoi. The answer is no!

In looking for a caterer, people want someone that can provide excellent service and presentation as well as cooking good food. Even if your jollof tastes like angel gabriel gave you salt from heaven to make it , if you splatter it anyhow on a plate...no one will take a second glance.

If it is something one cant recognise, it should be so attractively presented that people can just order it just because it looks good!

Also cross check your spelling of your food names and make sure you are using the right words. The dish is called tasty FIESTA. and not FESTER which unfortunately means to rot or something offensive to the senses!!

All the best!

You try with the epistle. trust me, you are not the first or third person to advice him about his presentation, photo resolution or wrong spellings. He will say thank you and will continue with his errors. I believer other people have chose to leave him alone....

it is well o.jaare...

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugah: 1:19am On Sep 11, 2016
cococandy:
Food don done.
Peppersoup. Hot'N'spicy.
Last time I had this was when I was preggy.
Biko can you usps this soup to chi-town? I really need peppersoup now. grin
Or at least share your recipe
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:03am On Sep 11, 2016
sugah:

Biko can you usps this soup to chi-town? I really need peppersoup now. grin
Or at least share your recipe

http://www.allnigerianrecipes.com/soups/pepper-soup.html

Here I use this Recipe sometimes.

And substitute with goat meat because I don't get cow meat parts from the stores here.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by magicminister: 3:56am On Sep 11, 2016
Today, I made beef sauce and ate it with rice!

The ingredients I used minus spices. I also added hunts spaghetti sauce.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ladyvan88(f): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
tyconcepts:
Schwartz and Onegai....Please how can one know noodles that doesn't contain MSG

I'm An Addict.
The msg in the sachet contained in the noodles package. It is the msg however that gives packaged noodles its distinctive and delicious flavor. What's to be done then? Limit your intake or eat it without the flavor sachet. However I hope you're aware that msg is also found in maggi cubes and the like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
ladyvan88:

The msg in the sachet contained in the noodles package. It is the msg however that gives packaged noodles its distinctive and delicious flavor. What's to be done then? Limit your intake or eat it without the flavor sachet. However I hope you're aware that msg is also found in maggi cubes and the like.

Maggi as in Maggi or seasoning cubes.....
Ie Maggi, Royco, Knorr MrChef etc

Pls clearify.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Schwartz: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
ladyvan88:

I have not seen MSG(monosodium glutamate) listed in maggi star
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by magicminister: 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
Today, I deep fried chicken and had it with water melon.

I also roasted the corn myself by placing it in the oven for 20 mins at 450 heat setting.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 9:34am On Sep 12, 2016
Boomboost:

Bros, just say watery concoction, we go understand...

You cooked this with peak milk? who does that?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2016
hahn:

Send a picture of your poo after eating that undecided

grin grin

nasty!!! It's not by sight
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2016
Oven roast chicken and beef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wheat Muffin in a loaf pan

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
This thread makes me happy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Priceless200(f): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
1bkaye:
Same here...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aminat508(f): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
Sallah meat

Dahaz tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
1bkaye:

I swear

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
Aminat508:
Sallah meat

Dahaz tongue

Jesus! Omg! This is mouthwatering

I love Id el kabirs
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aminat508(f): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Jesus! Omg! This is mouthwatering

I love Id el kabirs
Thank You!! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
Aminat508:
Thank You!! grin

So how do I get my share nah! For likes and shares! cry cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dahaz(m): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
Aminat508:
Sallah meat

Dahaz tongue
tongue tongue tongue
chai!!! Aminat am on my way to your house
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ichommy(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Aminat508:
Sallah meat

Dahaz tongue

I tot you said D ram ran away? angry angry angry

1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by onstelly(f): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wow happy I saw this thread now, I love to cook too. Will be uploading soon
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 3KINGZ18: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
onstelly:
Wow happy I saw this thread now, I love to cook too. Will be uploading soon
wat r u cooking
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
A

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Dish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MeenalKd(f): 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
My sallah meat

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by onstelly(f): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2016
3KINGZ18:
wat r u cooking
I have pictures of plenty food I have cooked in the past, don't know whether to upload them or wait till I cook a fresh one today
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 3KINGZ18: 8:30am On Sep 13, 2016
onstelly:

I have pictures of plenty food I have cooked in the past, don't know whether to upload them or wait till I cook a fresh one today
cook my favourite
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by onstelly(f): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2016
3KINGZ18:
cook my favourite

And what's your favorite
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 3KINGZ18: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2016
onstelly:
And what's your favorite
letz say egusi with pounded yam is that okay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3KINGZ18, MissSlimbody(f), taozhand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.