Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5757681 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
mzjaney:

So u had time to reply that human being?

I doubt he is a human being o!
Maybe ET... or like those mean fugly troll eaters in the movie 'Trolls'

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by makydebbie(f): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
mzjaney:

So u had time to reply that human being?
LOL, I won't anymore.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AHCB: 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
calliope:
The woman down the street here in owerri. Decided to
oppress me with this plate of awesomeness.. smiley
Traditionally named abacha.
Chilling in a local beer parlour. They say that stuff is nkwobi. But I doubt it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AHCB: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
ewa26:
hian!! well looks totally disgusting ok, that poo rather dan nkwobi
Sorry, what did you type, it's ineligible and looks like nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AHCB: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
ewa26:
your food looks like nonsense, dats wetin I don talk! deal with it!
Oh that's your opinion and I'm one who never bother about the opinion of nitwits.

Thanks... now piss off.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
ewa26:
who na troll here, na you! grin kikiki your nonsense will never work lai lai!

will you keep your leprosy infested fingers off my mentions you nincompoop.

aridirin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AHCB: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
ewa26:
anuofia mulanu!
Omo ale jati jati.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
AHCB:
Omo ale jati jati.
o gini
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gustav25: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
AHCB:
Chilling in a local beer parlour. They say that stuff is nkwobi. But I doubt it.
baba enjoy your nkwobi ...better meal
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AHCB: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
gustav25:
baba enjoy your nkwobi ...better meal
Thanks, my good man. Was thinking of ordering another one, but ordered another bottle of Heineken instead. Lol.

Beer stand as substitute for food. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
AHCB:
Thanks, my good man. Was thinking of ordering another one, but ordered another bottle of Heineken instead. Lol.

Beer stand as substitute for food. grin
instead of to take am with d traditional palmy wussy fooling
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AHCB: 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
ewa26:
instead of to take am with d traditional palmy wussy fooling
Guy, who u epp? U don baff? U don chop? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gustav25: 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
ewa26:
well what baba is enjoying no be nkwobi self, imagine ofe nmanu being disrespected to our food! angry angry
you talking to me ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dinner for ....leftover for lunch lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
jagugu88li:
Dinner for ....leftover for lunch lipsrsealed
onye ajebo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
calliope:

I could Bluetooth some over grin
You are a life saver grin grin. Thanks dear
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 11:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
ewa26:
hian!! You no fit small animal even pomo Well I would vomit
Which cave did you migrate from? Dem swear for you?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:06am On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Prepared potatoes with sauce. kiss
Was actually an experiment that turned out great! cheesy

you love potato sha (both fried, boiled, mashed, baked, roast, prepared with sauce, dried and smoked potatoes).........cheesy cheesy

Issoraite........

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 1:07am On Jun 29, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

you love potato sha (both fried, boiled, mashed, baked, roast, prepared with sauce, dried and smoked potatoes).........cheesy cheesy

Issoraite........
ndi oyibo have ruined this forum!! won't you cook pounded yam in place of Dustin, me naxnef potato mashed potato plz eat dat about
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:15am On Jun 29, 2017
ewa26:
ndi oyibo have ruined this forum!! won't you cook pounded yam in place of Dustin, me naxnef potato mashed potato plz eat dat about

shuoooooh shocked shocked
dude no offense but ermmm i dont understand o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 1:24am On Jun 29, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

shuoooooh shocked shocked
dude no offense but ermmm i dont understand o lipsrsealed
well instead of to be toking pounded yam and egusi you dey here doing mashed potato and gravy Why does everyone want to form oyibo nowadays for Nairaland food section, I'm very concerned about the lack of traditional food in this tred

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 1:26am On Jun 29, 2017
gustav25:
you talking to me ?
yes, you and only you Fool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 1:27am On Jun 29, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Issoraite........
instead of to be roasting boiling frying and pounding yam and serving with egusi fish stew and ata dindin you're doing ajebo with potato, not even sweet potato that we have in Nigeria
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 1:44am On Jun 29, 2017
ewa26:
anuofia mulanu

It's because of people like you i love my job. I get to vent my frustrations on archaic neanderthals and bury idi.ots like you occasionally. Why are there so many mo.rons roaming around nowadays? A well intentioned thread and your only purpose for existence is to derail it with your mindless rantings. How about you just roll over and die for everyone's sake? I promise; you will not be missed.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gustav25: 6:50am On Jun 29, 2017
ewa26:
yes, you and only you Fool
ibi fall on you

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.