Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5764613 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 2:01am On Sep 08, 2017
iomoge2:
Soup in progress
Really nice looking soup, making me hungry cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
spaghetti, fish and egg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
iomoge2:
For two

Efo riro reee.....

Looks delicious....
I'm sure say na tete you use... nice one

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Beans and ripped plantain with lots of vegetables..
Beans was one of the foods i hate so much when i was younger, but have out grown it now, but still don't like it with unripe plantain.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2017
CDCEO001:
Beans and ripped plantain with lots of vegetables..
Beans was one of the foods i hate so much when i was younger, but have out grown it now, but still don't like it with unripe plantain.

this combination no go purge you so? beans and vegetables are two foods I don't eat before I go on a trip because I must go toilet

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2017
dopeJemi:

this combination no go purge you so? beans and vegetables are two foods I don't eat before I go on a trip because I must go toilet
You are right, i did not mention that the vegetables was added because it was recommended to me as i wasn't feeling well and needed my system to be soft.
Before when i hated beans so much, it used to purge me no matter what it was prepared with.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2017
CDCEO001:

You are right, i did not mention that the vegetables was added because it was recommended to me as i wasn't feeling well and needed my system to be soft.
Before when i hated beans so much, it used to purge me no matter what it was prepared with.

oh, sorry about your health.. the food looks great none the less

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2017
iomoge2:
For two
oh Lawd of host .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 09, 2017
iomoge2 abeg that efo soup remain? Please is there any means you can send some over to me? The aroma no let me sleep well last night.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2017
Even added rodo to the pound for heat.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2017
Time to chop. cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Daeylar(f): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
johnydon22

You can also ask here smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by johnydon22(m): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Daeylar:
johnydon22

You can also ask here smiley

Thank you nnem.... can you epp my life?

jump into that thread make i learn
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Emmafly(m): 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
I export dried catfish to any country in the world.
call or whatsapp Emmanuel- 08183549869.
its N4,200 per kilo any size and quantity. just give one week notice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Late night desert/munchies...Vanilla ice cream with Remy martin chocolate bars for dipping.........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Flash3d(m): 5:46am On Sep 10, 2017
Oga, is that not weed on the sauser.. grin grin grin grin grin........

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 5:50am On Sep 10, 2017
Sharp sharp egusi
Didnt take me 30mins to prepare as Oga asked for egusi impromptu.
Ransacked the freezer and ran to buy two cups of hand peeled egusi and 2different leaves from Aunty Rose down d street.
Please how do i store blended Egusi at home

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by millyj(f): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2017
Store in your deep freezer,nothing happens to it
iomoge2:
Sharp sharp egusi
Ransacked the freezer and ran to buy two cups of hand peeled egusi and 2different leaves from Aunty Rose down d street.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 8:29am On Sep 10, 2017
Probz:
Even added rodo to the pound for heat.
Hollup! You added pepper inside yam � and pound it for swallow? That's a new one.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 8:33am On Sep 10, 2017
Flash3d:
Oga, is that not weed on the sauser.. grin grin grin grin grin........

No be vegetable again? angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2017
Yummy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2017
iomoge2:
Sharp sharp egusi
Looks yummy!
Didn't take you 30min to prepare? Minus the time for cooking the meet?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DrIkB: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2017
CDCEO001:
Yummy!
What's the name, how is it prepared?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Emmafly(m): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
I export dried catfish.

any quantity, size, place.

N4,000 per kilogram

call/ what's app 08183549869
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Emmafly(m): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
pictures
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
DrIkB:

What's the name, how is it prepared?
Is is yam, but not the regular yam.
Cook your fish/meat (dry fish and crayfish is a must), add ingredients, red oil (let it cook well) , add water depending on the amount of the grinded yam, add the yam in balls (the way you drop Akara inside oil), let it cook, turn it after like 10 - 20min, taste it, add more ingredients as it cook. It doesn't take too long for all the water to disappear in the pot and doesn't take to long to done after adding the yam.
It is called "oto"

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by succyblinks(f): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
My fellow foodites, please I have two challenges

1. I've been trying out some baking and frying skills but my chinchin has refused to turn up crunchy. I have tried dozens of recipes online but they still come out with just little crunch and me and my peeps loves a very hard crunch, I have done all and all yet I still haven't gotten it right, I don't know if there's a "secret" ingredient which is added for the crunchiness. Please help me out

2. My pound cake is not as strong as the ones in stores, I've used different recipes too yet it either comes out too soft and oily or too hard and dry and I follow every recipe to the last letter. Please anyone with the "real Nigerian pound cakes like the ones sold in stores recipe?

Please help me out! I have dumped all my equipments and products I got because I can't seem to get the things right
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
millyj:
Store in your deep freezer,nothing happens to it
Kk.will try it. Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
CDCEO001:

Looks yummy!
Didn't take you 30min to prepare? Minus the time for cooking the meet?

Well my meat was preboiled before freezing with the stock in a bowl.
I use beef with the skin on and not the usual beef alone. (agemawo as said by yorubas) So i have to preboil it to get it soft before cooking.

The soup didnt take time at all. As i was even rushing to feed my daughter.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
iomoge2:

Kk.will try it. Thanks

Mama the mama!
Le Chef de maison

Your foodie pix r lovely

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shollish(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
funlord:

No be vegetable again? angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jaxxy(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.