Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,479 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5759289 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waxdude: 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
tomelistic:
Okro soup n fufu. OMG it was delicious!
dis is evil sheyyy u know�

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by elrony(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
This is what I'm up to at the mo cheesy

Cc: Funlord, hope no be wetin Mourinho dey plan to serve us today , cos I can't eat 2 varieties of "draw" soup in a short timeline grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
elrony:

Cc: Funlord, hope no be wetin Mourinho dey plan to serve us today , cos I can't eat 2 varieties of "draw" soup in a short timeline grin grin

Lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
purityval:

FOODIEEE!!!!

BTW, can't believe you are eating when we have unfinished business.
Your bisiness is supposed to be finished but, you gave me a wrong link and I probably forgot to inform you. It directs me to some lanto nonto something.

Btw, I made some chocolate and banana "zacchuni" bread

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
jagugu88li:
Your bisiness is supposed to be finished but, you gave me a wrong link and I probably forgot to inform you. It directs me to some lanto nonto something.

Btw, I made some chocolate and banana "zacchuni" bread
this looks nice

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
Some will say it doesn’t look appetising, that they can make a better one than this. I don’t give a f*ck.

It’s okro soup gone wrong but it’s still tasty enough.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
Probz:
Some will say it doesn’t look appetising, that they can make a better one than that. I don’t give a f*ck.

wtf is this shit...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
donblazer10:
wtf is this shit...

Shut your mouth.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cynate(f): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
Probz:
Some will say it doesn’t look appetising, that they can make a better one than this. I don’t give a f*ck.

Did you put all the leafs? Na bitter leafs?
That's too much
Sorry to say
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
Cynate:

Did you put all the leafs? Na bitter leafs?
That's too much
Sorry to say

It’s ugu. I know it’s too much. You won’t get any arguments from me there.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cynate(f): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
Probz:

It’s ugu. I know it’s too much. You won’t get any arguments from me there.
No problem
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lol you try
Probz:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
Everyone has their off days in the kitchen. Today was one of my off days. Just one of them innit. No need to get yourselves all vexed up.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Probz:

looks disgusting, where’s the ketchup and shourshop No I can definitely make better okro soup than this, I will link my okro soup recipe to una ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
elrony:

ahat is turkey doing beside Okro’s I soup I don’t like I
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
donblazer10:
wtf is this shit...
asin eh!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by elrony(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
ewa26:
ahat is turkey doing beside Okro’s I soup I don’t like I

Ayam not understanding what you wrote up there

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
lol I can see you’re the troll of food section...
ewa26:
asin eh!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
elrony:

wat Is tolotolo doing beside okro soup, looks disgusting you don’t use turkey with okro soup ok!! angry

You use turkey with jollof rice angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by elrony(m): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
ewa26:
wat Is tolotolo doing beside okro soup, looks disgusting you don’t use turkey with okro soup ok!! angry

You use turkey with jollof rice angry

You should stop drinking garri without milk and groundnut, where you see turkey for there ? grin cheesy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
Probz:

Shut your mouth.
come shut am nah..shit eater grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
elrony:

Whenever that faulty test tube psycho baby quotes you just cancel the wankers posts and summon the mods!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoshMedia: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
yme1:
well. . . .My own way of preparing tomatoes egg cheesy
Pick up the Mug madam
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
donblazer10:
come shut am nah..shit eater grin grin

Oloshi oloribukuru.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Probz:

Oloshi oloribukuru.
your father

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
donblazer10:
your father

Your mother’s vagina. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoshMedia: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
dominique:
^yeah me too tongue
See her mouth
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoshMedia: 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
elrony:

You should stop drinking garri without milk and groundnut, where you see turkey for there ? grin cheesy grin
Iol, this is really funny.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by elrony(m): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
funlord:

Whenever that faulty test tube psycho baby quotes you just cancel the wankers posts and summon the mods!

grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
funlord:

hia, fire will just descend on you now! angry and you’re still watching me, ehn! angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoshMedia: 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
Probz:

You should have at least molden the EBA nau

You try sha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
elrony:

grin grin

shut up!

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.