Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5761022 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:10am On Dec 18, 2017
@bollinger. Hi
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 1:56am On Dec 18, 2017
cococandy:
@bollinger. Hi

What's up mama? How you doing? Been a long long time. I hope all is good with you and your family? How's it been?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:54am On Dec 18, 2017
Bollinger:

What's up mama? How you doing? Been a long long time. I hope all is good with you and your family? How's it been?
all good. smiley
Yep long long time. We are doing good. I hope you all are too

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:26am On Dec 18, 2017
Hello guys. It's been a while.... Finally out of camp.
My Sunday rice. Please criticize the plating
Thanks Ma britiko

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2017
I forgot to snap the rice...

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yerilistik: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2017
Bomgirl:

Is the vegetable green or ugu, looks more like green
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
Akposy:

Thanks Ma britiko
that's a small quantity of food for a man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
Breakfast

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
Bomgirl:
what's that vegetable for? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Adayoung(f): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
Is there any microwave oven that can bake, roast and grill food stuff as well as warming the ?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
donblazer10:
that's a small quantity of food for a man...

na management things oh

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
Adayoung:
Is there any microwave oven that can bake, roast and grill food stuff as well as warming the ?

Yes ma. One was recently purchased for me. It's an 11L electric oven. It can bake, broil and grill... it has top grill

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
All thanks to Chef justus for d oven that made this lovely bread. I have upgraded my bread skills.

It's Vanilla milk bread. Come and eat.

cc
Adayoung. the oven was used in making this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
yerilistik:

Is the vegetable green or ugu, looks more like green

It's green. embarassed wink
donblazer10:
what's that vegetable for? undecided
To eat with white rice. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
Akposy:

na management things oh
I understand...you cannot Coman goan kill yourself

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
Bomgirl:

It's green. embarassed wink

To eat with white rice. undecided undecided
so what's the stew fr then?..nd whr is the rice? smiley
Oh..you said your forgot to snap the rice sorry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tintedniggz(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Red dish culinary school abuja
Check google for their address and social media pages
I came acroos them already and I'm looking at the Lagos school. Thanks for the help.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
Akposy:
All thanks to Chef justus for d oven that made this lovely bread. I have upgraded my bread skills.

cc

I am not a bread lover...my "carb" of choice is rice!! Can't get enough of that stuff....but anyhow, I wanted to say that this bread is absolutely lovely! I would definitely try it!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
MsNgo40:

I am not a bread lover...my "carb" of choice is rice!! Can't get enough of that stuff....but anyhow, I wanted to say that this bread is absolutely lovely! I would definitely try it!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by britiko: 12:23am On Dec 19, 2017
Akposy:

Thanks Ma britiko

Looks good and nice presentation. welcome back...Will u be teaching?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 2:36am On Dec 19, 2017
Why am i awake n hungry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by moneybag100: 2:39am On Dec 19, 2017
When you want to tell them you are from Africa but don’t want to speak to anyone in a Buffet caffeteria.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by moneybag100: 2:54am On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:07am On Dec 19, 2017
grin the kind of bread you eat with tuna and mayo.
throw that braided bread here.

Akposy:

cc

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by enoqueen: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2017
iomoge2:
Why am i awake n hungry

U are pregnant tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2017
A well prepared noodles or nothing

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2017
A choice of white soup or oha soup with chicken and beef featuring a choice of steamy semo or pounded yam featuring an after dish of fruit salad or garden eggs and peanuts? I guess it's safe to say my business day probably ends after this meal! Dozing loading....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
I once asked how to prepare chicken the traditional way.
Well, I got my chicken, cut into smaller bits, seasoned and boil without water on low heat. U know the things used to do nkwobi? Got those local spices. Don't actually know their names but I have lots of them. A foodstuff market woman once organised them for me.
Once the chicken is done sieve away the oil. I usually boil for a time and pour away the water with the fats b4 I season. But if there is still any remnant of oil or water, pour away. Crush ur local spices with one uncut onions u put in the pot while cooking the chicken.

Add little potash. Really small (I react to potash so I hardly use it) and small red oil and mix very well. Add Ghana pepper or any other. Then add ur chicken and stir thoroughly. Sprinkle utazi and stir again. Add salt to test.
Ur chicken nkwobi is ready. (The explanation may not be well balanced. Not good at this)
Sorry I'm not the picture conscious type but will try and snap when next I prepare such.

As the festive season is here,u can prepare this and put inside cooler for ur guests with chilled drinks instead of the normal fried chicken. If u are going to the village, it's also good cos I have observed that village people are not really fond of fried chicken. Less stay healthy this festive period.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
britiko:

Thank u ma.
No. I was posted to Ministry of Science and Technology
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
britiko:

Thank u ma.
No. I was posted to Ministry of Science and Technology
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
armyofone:
grin the kind of bread you eat with tuna and mayo.
throw that braided bread here.

Thank u ma
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
Still learning.
Oven grilled Kote and sauce. Oven grilled kote, noodles, dodo and sauce

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: JstBrave(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.