Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,162 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5836603 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (3493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 2:08am On Jan 12, 2018
britiko:

Yes o. Dat funlord's amala reminds me of dat place....

In fact ehn, whenever we were done with our rounds on fridays back in the day, it would be our final destination. I miss those days. Another very very good one is Babalola in Itire. Meeen, the amala there na to die for.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by interimex: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

I think the Camp has cylinder is safe due to the fact that there is no "hose" connected from the Gas cylinder to the cooker. The burner is directly on the cylinder

Sometimes the "hose" might be might be leaking and while cooking that's dangerous cos it will ignite. That was why I asked her to place her cylinder at a safe distance. So in a summary...The Camp has is safe,as long as you tighten the "Gas control" it when you're done cooking

good Morning,

using a HOSE is as safe as using a direct cooker on top of the cylinder. HOSE needs to be at least 1,5m long, to keep the cylinder distant from the burner.
we provide ITALIAN items, cylinders, hoses, burners, top cookers.

please ontact me and visit our website for more products, all MADE IN ITALY: www.interimex.it

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by interimex: 10:56am On Jan 12, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

I think the Camp has cylinder is safe due to the fact that there is no "hose" connected from the Gas cylinder to the cooker. The burner is directly on the cylinder

Sometimes the "hose" might be might be leaking and while cooking that's dangerous cos it will ignite. That was why I asked her to place her cylinder at a safe distance. So in a summary...The Camp has is safe,as long as you tighten the "Gas control" it when you're done cooking

We provide SAFE gas hose and gas cylinders. To ensure SAFETY, gas cylinder should stay at least 1,5m from appliance(cooker)

check our website for more products: www.interimex.it

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
casby:
my dear na for my household o, I just like cooking and trying out new things in my kitchen

You need to discover your passion oh, and this can turn into money for you . . . . .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jumzzy448: 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Fried rice

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jumzzy448: 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Salad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jumzzy448: 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
Shiken grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by casby: 7:18am On Jan 13, 2018
Fhemmmy:

You need to discover your passion oh, and this can turn into money for you . . . . .
yea thnx my brother also told me that
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by casby: 7:21am On Jan 13, 2018
For ur bread or would u prefer this?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by casby: 7:22am On Jan 13, 2018
This?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by casby: 7:29am On Jan 13, 2018
Same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by casby: 7:32am On Jan 13, 2018
Or u boil ur yam carry this one take eat am. Saturday breakfast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SPDAZZY(f): 10:52am On Jan 13, 2018
Thanks casby, you inspired me to make chin chin for the first time yesterday (had some homemade zobo to go with it).

Your meals look yummy tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by casby: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
SPDAZZY:
Thanks casby, you inspired me to make chin chin for the first time yesterday (had some homemade zobo to go with it).
Wow that's good ,that is how I learn from net , almost everything I know about baking and some food too,I just luv being in the kitchen trying out every new meal I come across. Thanx for ur complement on my food pics but they are really yummy not just looks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bebiee(f): 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
To go with either eba or fufu as the spirit directs �

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Agbaletu: 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
ADUKKY:
To go with either eba or fufu as the spirit directs �
Eba and Fufu are OK, but this pot of soup should be burried with pounded yam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by abimbawealth(f): 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
Agbaletu:

Eba and Fufu are OK, but this pot of soup should be burried with pounded yam.
Man wey sabi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by casby: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
Me na better semo I go use passenger the soup. Yummy look, well done
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
casby:
Or u boil ur yam carry this one take eat am. Saturday breakfast
this is what I'm talking about...the other ones are not really inviting to me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
SPDAZZY:

How many cups of flour have you that quantity?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SPDAZZY(f): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
sexybbstar:

How many cups of flour have you that quantity?

Actually, it's more than what the picture shows, it filled that bowl, a one litre bottle and some more.

I used half paint of flour (approximately 9 cups) .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
SPDAZZY:

Actually, it's more than what the picture shows, it filled that bowl, a one litre bottle and some more.

I used half paint of flour (approximately 9 cups) .
Wow, that's very good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 14, 2018
JoGray:
smiley

That looks very pretty and appetizing but could you please tell me what it is?
I think there are potatoes on the plate.....
Sorry....but I would love to know.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoGray(f): 6:42am On Jan 14, 2018
MsNgo40:

That looks very pretty and appetizing but could you please tell me what it is?
I think there are potatoes on the plate.....
Sorry....but I would love to know.
fried yams and plantains. Yeah there are potatoes and then tomatoes sauce.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by casby: 9:49am On Jan 14, 2018
Would u like this for breakfast on Sunday?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2018
Breakfast / Lunch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by casby: 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oya o, Sunday lunch don ready. Ayamashe stew with rice

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by casby: 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Still

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
casby:
Would u like this for breakfast on Sunday?

Your foods gives the impression they would be phucking delicious but are you using a potato to take those picutures?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
casby:
Still

I take my last comment back. OMG. Now i'm hungry.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
Haba madam casby wetin happen!! Pls can you give me your address? I want to be your neighbour grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (3493) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sholay2011(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.