Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5766350 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cutehector:
lol which weed does she smoke? Her krase no reach my own sha..
Believe me, you no wan krase like her...her own even get website sef... www.krase.com

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
rezzy:
After 7 days break, abeg, who released this woman?

I don't know why someone can't post without insults.

Yeye dey smell
The yeye no smell remain...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
jumzzy448:
Phewww....had a good laugh...
You guys shouldn’t take kanwulia too seriously. She’s always being like that.
Make una chill with buns biko
Although I hate buns, I might manage these...I'm more of a Puff-Puff fan
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mariangeles:
Believe me, you no wan krase like her...her own even get website sef... www.krase.com
taa.. Infact wetin be her moniker sef. Make I chat with am
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cutehector:
taa.. Infact wetin be her moniker sef. Make I chat with am
I no want mention her jare...you want make she carry my matter for head abi?
But I been quote her recently sha...just go like 3 to 4 pages back, you go see am
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by maradelkitchen(f): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sponge cake

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mariangeles:
I no want mention her jare...you want make she carry my matter for head abi?
But I been quote her recently sha...just go like 3 to 4 pages back, you go see am
oh you mean ladyprecy?

You know one thing I like about social media? People just tend to behave like lions on social media but in reality are like doll babies.. And yes, that's what she really is
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cutehector:
oh you mean ladyprecy?

You know one thing I like about social media? People just tend to behave like lions on social media but in reality are like doll babies.. And yes, that's what she really is
No, not her...Ladyprecy is actually sweet.
If you thought I referring to ladyprecy, then you're in for a shocker...Madam K is the real cray cray!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mariangeles:
No, not her...Ladyprecy is actually sweet.
If you thought I referring to ladyprecy, then you're in for a shocker...Madam K is the real cray cray!
oh I think say na ladyprecy u dey yarn about..

Ladyprecy sorry oo .. No vex...

Come why u dey fear ? Mention the moniker jor
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ifyalways(f): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
cococandy:

Omg give me some cry
cheesy

FedEx here we come.

@Mariangeles, thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cutehector:
oh I think say na ladyprecy u dey yarn about..

Ladyprecy sorry oo .. No vex...

Come why u dey fear ? Mention the moniker jor
OK, make I give you clue make your head no scatter because of gossip... go to page 561, na she post the last food...you fit still trace her go back to her previous posts to see treason wey this woman commit
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Giddyperson: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
ifyalways:
cheesy
FedEx here we come.
@Mariangeles, thank you.
Welcome!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
ifyalways:

cheesy

FedEx here we come.

@Mariangeles, thank you.
Yam is so expensive here and many times you get home to find that it’s half rotten. Sigh. I gave up hoping to enjoy yam since two years ago.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
Oya,manage dis one tongue
Mariangeles:
Although I hate buns, I might manage these...I'm more of a Puff-Puff fan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sansa143:
Oya,manage dis one tongue
How nice...thank you!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
Probz:
I swear, I don't get the combination...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cutehector:
oh you mean ladyprecy?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
Liftedhands:
Homemade boli for dinner come and join me kiss
Wow!!! Perfection!!!
The most beautiful boli I'd ever seen!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mariangeles:
Wow!!! Perfection!!!
The most beautiful boli I'd ever seen!
Lolz thanks sis.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mariangeles:
OK, make I give you clue make your head no scatter because of gossip... go to page 561, na she post the last food...you fit still trace her go back to her previous posts to see treason wey this woman commit
Bia senorita mention her name now...I like your boldness,like seriously MENTION the damn Name.you're beating around the canoe and ayam tayad paddling the waves.stop pussyfooting.I command you to mention the name.

you must mention the name,you just have to,I meant you owe us that.damn this woman...oya mention the name.
Happy good evening ma'am grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:30am On Mar 20, 2018
ahnie:

Bia senorita mention her name now...I like your boldness,like seriously MENTION the damn Name.you're beating around the canoe and ayam tayad paddling the waves.stop pussyfooting.I command you to mention the name.

you must mention the name,you just have to,I meant you owe us that.damn this woman...oya mention the name.
Happy good evening ma'am grin
Lol...your head want scatter abi?
Na so some people been dey talk about someone's nasty comments about Nigerian people and their "bad" food presentation without mentioning her name for this thread...I had to do FBI work till I discovered the monicker...omo, come see comments...nothing wey she no call us o and our food... I shame!
I been quote her, tell her my mind...so, that's why I don't want to mention her again
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:36am On Mar 20, 2018
CDCEO001:
Was in the mood.
Just give me the yam...the akara is all yours
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:50am On Mar 20, 2018
Decale:

Madam, is there any chance you can do extramarital love?
Lord have mercy!!!
because of food...?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:53am On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=iomoge2 post=65512044][/quote]Please don't mind him o!!! Love your husband jeje...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 1:01am On Mar 20, 2018
LadyPrecy:
see this one.. As tiny as you are..? Don't make me break you into two. I thought i already apologized?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 20, 2018
Cutehector:
see this one.. As tiny as you are..? Don't make me break you into two. I thought i already apologized?
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by flyca: 6:56am On Mar 20, 2018
On today's menu.... kiss

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 7:09am On Mar 20, 2018
Akposy:

Thank you ma. I miss cooking too. I am a Corps member serving in Abia state.

Yay!!! That's great... I wish you all the best in the favor market.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:17am On Mar 20, 2018
veave:

Yay!!! That's great... I wish you all the best in the favor market.
Thank u ma
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 8:03am On Mar 20, 2018
Freeman59:
na this one fish you de use chop all your food?

Ahhh. Stalker! grin
Most of the times. I love that fish o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2018
Castleberry hi.. What did you cook today

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hueyreckless0007, legennd2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.